17 Oceangate (17OCGA)
Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
'spectacular', 'beautiful', 'fantastic panoramic view', 'incredible views'.
Just some of the guest comments from the first year that 17 Oceangate has been available. They are commenting on the apartment's view over Fistral Beach with floor to ceiling patio windows leading onto the well-equipped patio.
The location is perfect for Fistral Beach - in a minute or so you can be feel the sand between your toes. Looking beyond the rolling surf, the centre of Newquay is a leisurely walk, with a wide range of surf brand shops, restaurants and cafe's to suit all tastes.
In the other direction, Pentire Head has spectacular views along the coastline towards Watergate Bay in one direction and Crantock Beach in the other, not to mention the highly recommended Lewinnick Lodge.
With all this on your doorstep, the apartment is a match for the location. Decor with a coastal theme, the latest in tech, a superb kitchen and inviting bedrooms make for a special break.
- First floor location with lift access.
- Allocated parking space in the secure underground car park.
- Communal roof-top terrace.
- Surf shower and storage cage for surfboards, wetsuits and beach gear.
- Superb open-plan living area with sofa-bed and views of Fistral Beach.
- Leading onto the balcony with seating and al-fresco dining.
- Large flat-screen TV with Sky+ HD, WiFi, Blu-ray, cinema surround sound, and iPod dock.
- Books and games for guests.
- Seating for 6 around the dining room table.
- Spacious, modern kitchen complete lots of work space and a breakfast bar.
- Two comfortable and inviting bedrooms (master en-suite) both with zip and link beds which can be arranged as doubles or singles, with plenty of storage.
- Master bedroom with sea views, TV/DVD and Roberts radio.
- En-suite to the master bedroom features a large shower, wash basin, w.c. and towel rail.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Cot and high chair included in the property.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small extra fee).
- £100 deposit.
- Telephone for local use.
- Sister property to 15 Waves - please check if no availability at 17 Oceangate.
Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available between 2 November - 21 December 2013 and 2 January - 6 April 2014 (excluding school holidays). Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
The West Country region
The North Cornwall Coast is a stunning collection of sandy beaches framed by rolling surf and towering cliffs. Explore Padstow, St Ives and Newquay where there a wealth of activities, good food and drink and attractions for families.
Overlooking Fistral Beach in Newquay
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Beach Retreats (Property Manager Beach Retreats )
- 2 Years listed
Calendar last updated:28 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 614 properties
- 325 properties
- 211 properties
- St Austell
- 163 properties
- 125 properties
- 107 properties
- 98 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 92 properties
- St Agnes
- 82 properties
- 63 properties
- 60 properties
- 55 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 45 properties
- 42 properties
- 33 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties