4 The Vista - 369
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
- A 2 bedroom apartment, sleeps 4/6.
- Balcony with views across the golf course and out to sea.
- Very high specification throughout including two bathrooms.
- Close to the South West Coastal path.
- Designated car parking.
The Vista is suitated just outside Newquay on the desirable Pentire peninsula. Guests enjoy a close proximity to the stunning views from the coastal paths of Newquay. To the rear of the property is the Gannal Estuary, which is a superb place for canoeing, walking, fishing, bird watching and horse riding.
Newquay is a bustling harbour town, well known for its surfing beaches, shopping centre and excellent golf course. Watergate Bay is also close by and home to the Extreme Sports Academy and the Jamie Oliver’s inspired Fifteen restaurant, while the fishing village of Padstow and Rick Steins restaurants, plus Cornwall’s best attractions as the Eden project, the National Maritime Museum and the Scilly Isles are all within easy reach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fistral beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay, Nearest railway: Newquay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- A large and spacious open-plan living and dining area.
- Large double doors lead out onto the balcony.
- Furnished to an exceptionally high standard.
- Three comfy 2/3 seater sofas and 1 sofa can be turned into a sofa bed for extra guests.
- Entertainment is provided by a 50" flat screen TV, DVD player and an impressive surround sound system.
- A selection of books and board games are also available for guests.
- A fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops.
- Appliances include range style cooker with six ring gas hob, an integral fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- There is a beautiful marble dining table with six chairs, located next to dual aspect windows overlooking the sea.
- Doors lead to the balcony area with outdoor seating and table.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Double bed with leather headboard, 2 bedside tables both with lamps and a three drawer chest.
- En-suite bathroom comprising power shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside tables with lamp and a six drawer chest.
- Additional sleeping capacity is provided by a sofa bed in the living room.
- This features a bath, shower, wash basin and w.c.
En-suite to bedroom one
- Power shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Balcony looking over the golf course and out to sea.
- A central location on a desirable part of the Pentire peninsula.
- Close to the South West Coast path.
- Intercom entry access.
- Designated parking space.
The West Country region
North Cornwall has fast become one of the most exciting holiday destinations in the UK. With its mild climate, abundance of attractions, places to visit and world famous beaches it’s the perfect destination to get away from it all.
Regardless of age or interests North Cornwall has plenty on offer. Whether you enjoy walking, great views, pretty seaside towns and fishing villages, specialty shops, local history, relaxing on the beach or maybe something a bit more energetic such as surfing and other extreme sports North Cornwall has it all in abundance.
With it’s breathtaking rugged coastal scenery and seven miles of golden sandy beaches it is easy to see why Newquay, the surfer’s paradise, has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in Cornwall.
The airport is expanding, with British Airways recently restarting flights from Gatwick, and the main roads into Newquay have been given a good overhaul. So why all the effort?
Food, Glorious Food
The food revolution in Cornwall has clearly helped. Rick Stein’s presence in Padstow re-invented the town and now Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant is doing the same for Newquay. It's popularity is well known, yet out of season deals on lunches make it worthwhile trying to get a last minute booking, even a week or two in advance. If you are struggling to get a reservation, try Explore South West who can often get tables at Fifteen and Rick’s Seafood restaurant. They can also arrange to take you there and back in their bio-fuel taxis, so you can feel good about yourself while feasting!
But it’s not just Jamie and Rick who are good for foodies. Lewinnick Lodge on the Pentire Headland has great food and with about the best views going. The Lusty Glaze restaurant does great British food with a Mediterannean flavour and is situated in a lovely sandy cove at the north end of Newquay. From here you can watch the surf and the surfers while you sit back and relax.
In the centre of town Fistral Blu and Chy Bar can be relied on for gourmet food and panoramic sea views. Or why not try a pub meal and sample a Cornish ale in the numerous local bars?
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 325 properties
- 211 properties
- 176 properties
- St Austell
- 163 properties
- 125 properties
- Port Isaac
- 113 properties
- 107 properties
- 98 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 92 properties
- St Agnes
- 82 properties
- 63 properties
- 59 properties
- 55 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 45 properties
- 35 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties