28 Waves Apartment - 235
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
28 Waves is a new development just a stone's throw from the beach. There is an allocated parking space and access to the fourth floor apartment is via stairs or lift. The accommodation consists of an open-plan living area with a stylish sloping ceiling giving a bright and open feel to the apartment plus a separate bedroom and bathroom.
Watergate Bay offers everything that you need for an amazing beachside experience. An array of extreme sports, including surfing, mountain boarding, kitesurfing, traction-kiting and wave-skiing are just some of the adrenaline-fuelled activities available from The Extreme Sports Academy, located right on the beach. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant sits above the Academy and has been rated as one of the ‘Top Five Beachside Restaurants in the World’.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Watergate Bay|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay, Nearest railway: Newquay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- A bright and spacious living area.
- 1x futon and 2x armchairs.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32" LCD TV with Sky Satellite and DVD player.
- There is a selection of books and games that guests can borrow.
- Doors to a juliette balcony with views over the development's garden.
- An open plan dining/kitchen area.
- Fully fitted and featuring a microwave, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
- A large built-in table with four matching chairs.
- Featuring a kingsize bed, a large built-in cupboard and chest of drawers.
- Additional sleeping is available in the living room on the double futon.
- The family bathroom features a bath with shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Located on the fourth floor, accessed by stairs or a lift.
- Entry phone system into the property.
- Designated parking space.
- Shower area on the ground floor for cleaning off the sand and secure storage for surfboards and wetsuits.
The West Country region
Cornwall is a popular holiday destination with a mulititude of attractions, beaches and great places to eat.
With great beaches, dining and numerous attractions as well as the surfing Newquay has become famous for, there is something for everyone on the North Atlantic coast. From the Zoo in Newquay to the Eden Project and many smaller attractions in between, there is something to do at all times of the year.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:24 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 314 properties
- 177 properties
- St Austell
- 173 properties
- 127 properties
- Port Isaac
- 113 properties
- 110 properties
- 107 properties
- 98 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 91 properties
- St Agnes
- 68 properties
- 63 properties
- 61 properties
- 53 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 36 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties