28 Waves Apartment - 235
About the home
28 Waves is a new development just a stone's throw from the beach. There is an allocated parking space and access to the fourth floor apartment is via stairs or lift. The accommodation consists of an open-plan living area with a stylish sloping ceiling giving a bright and open feel to the apartment plus a separate bedroom and bathroom.
Watergate Bay offers everything that you need for an amazing beachside experience. An array of extreme sports, including surfing, mountain boarding, kitesurfing, traction-kiting and wave-skiing are just some of the adrenaline-fuelled activities available from The Extreme Sports Academy, located right on the beach. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant sits above the Academy and has been rated as one of the ‘Top Five Beachside Restaurants in the World’.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Watergate Bay|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 3, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Access:||Lift access to property, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- A bright and spacious living area.
- 1x futon and 2x armchairs.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32" LCD TV with Sky Satellite and DVD player.
- There is a selection of books and games that guests can borrow.
- Doors to a juliette balcony with views over the development's garden.
- An open plan dining/kitchen area.
- Fully fitted and featuring a microwave, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
- A large built-in table with four matching chairs.
- Featuring a kingsize bed, a large built-in cupboard and chest of drawers.
- Additional sleeping is available in the living room on the double futon.
- The family bathroom features a bath with shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
Further details outdoors:
- Located on the fourth floor, accessed by stairs or a lift.
- Entry phone system into the property.
- Designated parking space.
- Shower area on the ground floor for cleaning off the sand and secure storage for surfboards and wetsuits.
The West Country / Cornwall region
Cornwall is a popular holiday destination with a mulititude of attractions, beaches and great places to eat.
The Newquay area
With great beaches, dining and numerous attractions as well as the surfing Newquay has become famous for, there is something for everyone on the North Atlantic coast. From the Zoo in Newquay to the Eden Project and many smaller attractions in between, there is something to do at all times of the year.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The West Country is serviced by four regional airports, which are accessible from all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond. Car hire and public transport links are readily available from all four airports
BUDGET AIRLINES FLYING TO SOUTH WEST AIRPORTS:
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Bristol - Cork - Dublin - Glasgow - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - London Gatwick - Manchester - Newcastle
- Salzburg - Brussels - Dubrovnik - Avignon - Bergerac - Brest - Chambery - Nice - Paris - Rennes - Hannover - Dublin - Amsterdam (Schiphol) - Faro - Alicante - Malaga - Geneva
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Aberdeen - Belfast - Benbecular (Via Glasgow) - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Guernsey - Inverness - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Norwich - St Marys (Isles Of Scilly)
- Alicante - Barcelona (Girona) - Geneva - Düsseldorf - Grenoble - St Brieuc - Zurich
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Belfast City - Birmingham - Bristol - Cork - Cardiff - Dublin - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Isle of Man - Isles of Scilly - Leeds/Bradford - London Gatwick - London Stansted - Manchester - Newcastle
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Isles of Scilly - Leeds-Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Newquay - Plymouth - Guernsey - Jersey - Belfast - Derry - Cork - Dublin - Knock - Shannon - Aberdeen - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Inverness
FRANCE: Bergerac - Beziers - Biarritz - Bordeaux - Dinard - Grenoble - La Rochelle - Marseille - Nice - Paris - Pau - Toulouse
GERMANY: Berlin - Bremen - Frankfurt - Hamburg
ITALY: Bergamo (Milan) - Milan - Pisa - Rome - Turin - Venice
POLAND: Gdansk - Katowice - Krakow - Poznan - Rzeszow - Szczecin - Warsaw - Wroclaw
PORTUGAL: Faro - Lisbon - Madeira - Porto
SPAIN: Alicante - Barcelona - Gerona - Madrid - Malaga - Murcia - Valencia - Ibiza - Mahon - Palma - Tenerife
REST OF EUROPE
- Salzburg - Brussels - Split - Prague - Amsterdam - Budapest - Riga - Malta - Oslo - Sardinia - Bratilslava - Stockholm - Geneva
REST OF WORLD
- Toronto - Marrakech - New York
Avis Car Hire Europcar
t: 0870 608 6324 t: 0870 607 5000
Hertz National Car Hire
t: 0870 850 7193 t: 0870 400 4560
National Rail Enquiries
Traveline - Public transport information
Tel: 0871 200 22 33 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Activities near Newquay
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 519||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||2 Nov 12||£ 483||-||-||3 Nights|
|8 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 329||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 409||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 329||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 339||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 539||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 479||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 879||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 629||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 999||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 519||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 494||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 504||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 329||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 409||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35.
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (21,188)