24 Spinnakers - 225
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Spinnakers is situated just outside the centre of Newquay on the desirable Pentire peninsula. Guests enjoy a close proximity to the stunning views from the coastal paths of Newquay. The property is ideal for beach life and a superb place for canoeing, walking, fishing, bird watching and horse riding.
Number 24 is one of the finest apartments in the development - a stunning penthouse overlooking the world famous Fistral Beach. Guests have a designated car park space with an entry intercom for security. Access to the property is via lift to the second floor and then stairs to this private top floor penthouse.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fistral Beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay, Nearest railway: Newquay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- A large and spacious open-plan living area.
- Patio doors lead onto a balcony overlooking Fistral Beach.
- 1x large corner leather sofa and 1x armchair.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32" flatscreen TV with DVD/video.
- There is a selection of board games available for guests to borrow during their stay.
- A spacious area which is fully fitted with modern units.
- Appliances include a fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave, plus kettle, toaster, coffee maker and full range of cutlery and crockery.
- There is a breakfast bar with six stools.
- Located opposite the balcony.
- A large dining table with four matching chairs.
- Featuring a window seat with great views across the beach.
- A double bed, dressing table and wardrobe.
- Entertainment provided by a flatscreen TV.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Overlooking the golf course and enjoying sea views.
- This room features 1x twin beds, a large wardrobe and dressing table.
- Designed and fitted to a very high standard.
- Bath with a power shower, w.c. and wash basin.
- En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Featuring a power shower, w.c. and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Located on the top floor with great views across the world famous Fistral Beach.
- Intercom entry into the apartment.
- Lift in to second floor and steps up to Penthouse level.
- Designated parking space.
The West Country region
Cornwall is a popular holiday destination with a mulititude of attractions, beaches and great places to eat.
With great beaches, dining and numerous attractions as well as the surfing Newquay has become famous for, there is something for everyone on the North Atlantic coast. From the Zoo in Newquay to the Eden Project and many smaller attractions in between, there is something to do at all times of the year.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 283 properties
- 127 properties
- 101 properties
- St Austell
- 100 properties
- 74 properties
- 71 properties
- 63 properties
- St Agnes
- 61 properties
- 54 properties
- Port Isaac
- 50 properties
- 47 properties
- 38 properties
- 32 properties
- 27 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 24 properties
- 20 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 18 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties