The Penthouse, 15 Pearl
Apartment | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Pearl is an intimate collection of just 15 apartments which are set to become the new benchmark for contemporary living in Newquay. This focus on apartment quality over quantity ensures a finish that will exceed the expectations of even the most discerning guest.
Occupying one of the most prominent positions on Headland Road, Pearl cuts an impressive figure on the rugged North Cornwall Coastline, whilst integrating perfectly in the breathtaking surroundings. Despite the exposed position, a comfortable environment is maintained internally by the underfloor heating which can be independently adjusted in every room.
The exceptional build quality of Pearl has been recognised at the 2009 Mail on Sunday British Homes Awards, where the development was awarded the prestigious “Housing Project of the Year Award”.
For those looking to brush up on their surfing skills, the legendary Fistral Beach is just yards away and offers some of the best surfing conditions in the world. The international surf centre offers professional tuition to ensure that beginners are catered for and will be standing their boards in no time.
But there is so much more to Newquay if surfing isn’t for you. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush then a visit to the Lusty Glaze Adventure Centre is a must where activities on offer include rock climbing, abseiling and coasteering.
For the keen golfers, The Pearl overlooks Newquay Golf Course which is one of the finest links courses in the area offering 18 challenging holes with truly breathtaking views over Fistral Bay.
The Gannel Estuary is nearby and offers fantastic walks along the breathtaking Atlantic Coast and is ideal for fishing, bird watching, picnicking or simply relaxing.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 9 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious open plan living with spectacular sea views.
- Access through patio doors onto a large balcony encircling the property.
- Furnished with a large L-shaped sofa and coffee table.
- Features a flat screen TV and Wii games console.
- Wifi internet.
- The contemporary kitchen is styled with a large island and includes modern stools.
- The kitchen features integrated appliances including a double electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer with water dispenser and dishwasher.
- The dining area comprises of a table with 8 matching chairs.
- A utility room fetures a washer/dryer and wash basin.
Master bedroom with en-suite
- Benefits from sea views over Fistral beach.
- Furnished with a king size bed, bedside tables with lamps, dressing table and walk-in wardrobe.
- En-suite comprises of a shower cubicle, bath with shower attachment, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Benefits from sea views over Fistral beach.
- Located on the top floor and accessed by a spiral staircase.
- Furnished with a double bed , bedside tables with lamps, built-in wardrobe, arm chair and sofa.
Bedroom three with en-suite
- Benefits from sea views over Trevose Head and along the spectacular north coast.
- Furnished with zip and link beds, bedside tables with lamps, dressing table and built-in wardrobe.
- Features a flat screen TV.
- En-suite comprises of a large shower cubicle wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Benefits from access to the balcony and sea views over Fistral beach.
- Furnished with zip and link beds bedside tables with lamps, dressing table and mirror.
- Features a flat screen TV.
Bedroom five with en-suite
- Benfits from access to the balcony and sea views over Fistral beach.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers and mirror.
- En-suite bathroom.
- The main family bathroom features a bath with shower attachment, wash basin, wc, mirror and heated towel rail.
- The en-suite to the master bedroom comprises of a shower cubicle, bath with shower attachment, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- The en-suite to bedroom three comprises of a large shower cubicle wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- The en-suite to bedroom five comprises of a large shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
|Further details outdoors|
- Video entry system.
- Hot tub on the balcony ideal for taking in the view.
- Level access from the rear of the building/ car park. Access from front entrance via stairs or lift.
- Secure allocated parking for one car.
- Additional parking space available outside of the Pearl Development. A parking permit will be provided and must be displayed at all times.
- Access to the surf store room, with a lockable cage for safe storage of equipment and a shower for washing off sandy beach gear.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
31 Jul 2014
"Fabulous apartment - shame about the monstrosity next door!!!"
Fabulous apartment without question still with outstanding views. However a large proportion of the price for this property would be for the near 360 degrees panoramic view which has been severely im… More
17 Jun 2014
"Think before you book this apartment"
Recently returned home from a disastrous week at 15 a Pearl on our arrival we were informed that the lift was out of order given the fact that we had 2 over 80 year olds and 2 small children in the … More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 335 properties
- 210 properties
- 176 properties
- St Austell
- 163 properties
- 125 properties
- Port Isaac
- 115 properties
- 107 properties
- 98 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 92 properties
- St Agnes
- 82 properties
- 63 properties
- 59 properties
- 55 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 35 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties