Penthouse 50 Zinc
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Zinc occupies a supreme location on the headland overlooking the legendary Fistral Beach and provides the ultimate sanctuary to relax, unwind and enjoy the seasons.
Taking its inspiration from Miami's South Beach district, it provides a new standard in contemporary living and has been designed to complement its unique location, providing a tranquil space, yet keeping pace with the cosmopolitan lifestyle that's on offer in Newquay.
The open plan living space utilise the natural light and extensive glazing makes the most of the exceptional scenery. Comfort and convenience have been built in to provide you with a perfect base to pursue an active or relaxing lifestyle.
Penthouse 50 is a stylish fourth floor apartment which benefits from a spacious balcony offering views from Towan Beach to Newquay Golf Course and Fistral Bay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious open plan living area boasting mood lighting and floor to ceiling windows which flood the room with natural light.
- Access to the south facing balcony with views over Towan Beach, Newquay Golf Course and Fistral Beach.
- Furnished with a corner group sofa seating six and a three seater sofa bed.
- Features a 42” Plasma Screen TV complete with Freesat, a DVD player , Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 and a IPOD docking station with a radio and CD player.
- There is also a contemporary black high gloss dining table with six chairs.
- High spec kitchen comprising of integrated electric oven with grill, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- There is also a washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, situated in the utility cupboard.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- Breakfast bar with stools.
Bedroom one with en suite
- Furnished with a pocket sprung king size bed, wall lights and oak furniture including bedside cabinets, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and dressing table.
- Features a wall mounted 32” flat screen TV with integrated Freeview and a DVD player.
- Patio doors open onto the south facing balcony with sea views.
- The en suite comprises of a shower cubicle, wash basin, mirror, heated towel rail, shaver point and wc. There is also a skylight offering natural daylight.
- Furnished with a pocket sprung king size bed, wall lights, oak bedside cabinets and a wardrobe with integral drawers
- Features a wall mounted 24” flat screen TV with integrated Freeview.
- Patio doors open onto south facing balcony with sea views.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' beds, which can be arranged as either a king size bed or twin beds on request.
- Oak wardrobe with integral drawers, bedside tables and wall lights.
- Sea views.
- The spacious main bathroom comprises of bath with shower over, wash basin, large mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail and wc. There is also a skylight offering natural daylight.
- The en suite to bedroom one comprises of a shower cubicle, wash basin, mirror, heated towel rail, shaver point and wc. There is also a skylight offering natural daylight.
|Further details outdoors|
- Communal lockable surfboard and cycle store.
- Wetsuit shower/rinse off area.
- Video entry phone.
- Lift or stairs to all floors and car park.
- Secure underground parking space for one- access has a height restriction of 2.20 metres.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
17 Aug 2014
Location: Perfect - as with all the new apartments on Headland Road, Zinc 50 is a couple of minutes walk from Fistral, with all the amenities, and also from the town. Zinc is one of the quietest, and … More
16 Aug 2014
We had 2 wonderful weeks here in July 2014, there was nothing they hadn't thought of from towels and soaps to games to entertain on rainy days( not that there were many) The location could not be… More
8 Jun 2014
We have just returned yesterday from a weeks stay in 50 zinc in newquay! 2 couples stayed in the apartment, and we thought it was fantastic, excellent layout, lots of space and very clean, tidy and we… More
24 Sep 2013
"Fantastic Location, view and living space"
Fantastic Appartment, wish we could of stayed here for the 2 weeks but unfortunatly not available for 2nd week. Appartment was easy to find, great location and rooms inside were spacious and spotless… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:23 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 419 properties
- St Austell
- 264 properties
- 234 properties
- 230 properties
- 191 properties
- 141 properties
- 107 properties
- 93 properties
- 84 properties
- St Agnes
- 84 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 70 properties
- 54 properties
- 52 properties
- 49 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 41 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- St Mawgan
- 9 properties
- 9 properties