Dors View, Ocean 1
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Ocean 1 is one of the most exclusive addresses in Newquay, close to the world famous Fistral Beach. Perched on the desirable Pentire headland, the apartments enjoy a close proximity to the beach and town.
Internally the spacious and well planned accommodation will make your holiday truly special with high specification fittings, luxury kitchens, balconies and en-suite bedrooms for a fantastic break.
Dors View is a ground floor apartment with views over Fistral beach from the balcony. The kitchen /diner has double doors leading out to the balcony where you can relax with a drink and take in the stunning vista.
The apartment has been finished to a high standard with the kitchen including a dishwasher, cooker, washer, dryer, microwave and underfloor heating.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 128 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living area with views across to Fistral Beach.
- Access to the balcony via patio doors.
- Contemporary furnishings include 2 three seater leather sofas and glass coffee table.
- TV with Freeview, DVD player with a selection of DVD's and an ipod docking station.
- Glass topped dining table with 4 high back chairs.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Electric oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, washer/drier, microwave and underfloor heating.
- Extensive utensils and accessories including a kettle and toaster.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables both with lamps, 8 drawer chests and fitted wardrobe with mirrors.
- En-suite comprises a shower, wash basin and mirror with shaver point, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside table with lamp, an 8 drawer chest and a mirror.
- Main bathroom comprises a bath with shower over, wash basin and mirror with shaver point, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises a shower, wash basin and mirror with shaver point, w.c. and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Balcony with table and 2 chairs.
- Storage for boards, bikes, wetsuits etc.
- Just a few minutes walk to Fistral Beach.
- Close to Newquay town centre.
- Allocated parking for one car. A parking pass will be provided and must be displayed at all times.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:18 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 316 properties
- 176 properties
- St Austell
- 164 properties
- 126 properties
- 114 properties
- Port Isaac
- 112 properties
- 107 properties
- 99 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 93 properties
- St Agnes
- 66 properties
- 63 properties
- 61 properties
- 54 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 36 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties