COAST - No. 31 @ Atlantic Reach
House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
SEPTEMBER LATE DEAL ***£490 a week*** A fantastic two bed holiday home that can accommodate three children in the second bedroom.
Atlantic Reach occupies a supreme location just six miles from Newquay and the legendary Fistral Beach and twelve miles from the beautiful harbour town of Padstow and also boasts superb on site facilities.
No.31 is a contemporary and stylish holiday home benefiting from views of the out door pool and grounds. Car parking is provided for this holiday home.
The open plan living space utilises the natural light and full height glazing makes the most of the view. Comfort and convenience have been built in to provide you with a perfect base to pursue an active or relaxing lifestyle.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fistral Beach|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay, Nearest railway: Newquay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Climbing frame, Swing set, Trampoline|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/dining/Kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the out door pool.
- Solid oak wooden floor.
- Furnished with a leather sofa and two modern leather arm chairs with seating for 5.
- 40” flat screen TV and DVD Player.
- Music: speaker dock for ipod/iphone and CD facility through DVD/TV
Access to the patio with pool views and seating for 4.
- Stylish high gloss kitchen with solid oak breakfast bar and three bar stools.
- Kitchen comprises solid oak worktops, an electric oven, grill, hob, large American style fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Full utensils and accessories including a toaster, microwave, kettle and cafetiere.
- Extendible dining table with seating for up to 6.
- A high chair is supplied for younger guests to use.
- Furnished with double-size bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Access to the balcony with views of the outdoor pool.
- Furnished with bunk beds and an additional trundle bed, chest of drawers and a built in wardrobe.
- A travel cot is supplied for younger guests (linen is not supplied for the travel cot).
- Please note: the trundle bed can be made up on request, it is advised that this bed is stored under the bunk beds during the day and pulled out at night.
- Access to the balcony.
- Fully enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower, basin, mirror and w.c.
- Patio with seating for 4.
- Two Balconies.
Bed Linen and towels are provided.
|Further details outdoors|
- Leisure complex including 22m indoor pool, children's pool and fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Indigo Thai-style spa with 5 treatment rooms*, Jacuzzi*, Hydrotherapy pool*, sauna*, steam room*, relaxation room
- Club bar with Wi–Fi lounge
- Manor House Restaurant and Bar, bar, meals and family entertainment
- 9 hole, par 3 pitch and putt*
- Pirate Pete's indoor play centre (including soft play area will ball pool for tots)*
- Teen Den with table tennis, pool table* and amusements*
- Children's outdoor adventure play area
- Please note some facilities may have limited opening times outside of the main holiday season.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
The West Country region
Cornwall is a popular holiday destination with nearly 700km of coastline and more than 300 beaches.
Popular with all generations, its mild climate, golden beaches, dramatic Atlantic rollers and colourful past of smugglers and pirates will make your stay in Cornwall a memorable one.
10 minutes to fantastic surfing beaches such as Fistral and Watergate Bay.
15 minutes to Padstow's wonderful restaurants and fish and chips.
10 minutes to Crealey's Cornwall (fun for children).
25 minutes to the Eden Project.
Great facilities on site but also great base for exploring Cornwall.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
11 Aug 2014
"Gorgeous accommodation, lovely location"
This holiday home was excellent, it was clean, modern, well equipped with funky furniture, comfy beds and beautifully accessorised - a real home from home - it was a pleasure to stay there. The owners… More
1 Sep 2013
"Amazing property, modern and very friendly service."
My husband and I stayed at this property with our two boys,aged 14 and 9, It was very clean and modern and the owner was very friendly and gave us a holiday to remember for all the right reasons. We e… More
10 Jun 2013
"A wonderful family break!!"
We had a great family holiday at Atlantic Reach. After a very long journey it was great to arrive at the holiday home - we could not have asked for more - spotlessly clean, modern, beautifully decorat… More
20 Sep 2012
"Fantastic property- comfortable and well equipped, highly reccommended!"
My husband and I have just stayed here for our first family holiday with our 7 month old son.
The property was spotless when we arrived and had everything we needed, including a hamper of essential goodies to eat and drink which we loved!
The bedrooms were great and very comfortable and the travel cot provided meant we did not have to take our own.
We made use of the on-site facilities- swimming pool, gym and restaurant/bar- which are free when using this property and we were impressed with those too. There was also free wi-fi access in the reception.
The property is opposite the childrens playground which my son loved.
It is also a great location to explore Conrwall- we went into Newquay and had a day on the beach, we had fish and chips in Padstow Harbour, we had a day at Dairyland and a day at Watergate Bay where we ate at Fifteen- Jamie Olivers restaurant. All of these places were less than 20 mins drive.
We had a fantastic stay and would recommend this property to everyone.
The owners communication was excellent and booking the property through them was very easy.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Sep 2014
- 613 properties
- 315 properties
- 176 properties
- St Austell
- 167 properties
- 126 properties
- 114 properties
- 107 properties
- 99 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 93 properties
- St Agnes
- 66 properties
- 54 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 33 properties
- Gorran Haven
- 19 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties