5 Fistral Beach
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Fistral Beach is a small, exclusive development of just seven apartments situated in an enviable location in the Pentire area of Newquay. 5 Fistral Beach is a second floor apartment with uninterrupted views over Fistral Beach and towards Trevose Head. High quality specification and contemporary sleek architecture await you at 5 Fistral Beach, an ideal place to relax after a busy day exploring everything that Newquay has to offer.
The apartments benefit from being on Esplanade Road, this road sweeps alongside the south side of the Newquay Golf Course and Fistral Beach. From this position a walk to Fistral Beach – Newquay’s most popular beach, will only take a few minutes.
The centre of Newquay, home to an array of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes can be reached within a 20 minute walk. There is so much to do in Newquay, attractions include Newquay Zoo, The Blue Reef Aquarium and Buccaneer Bay - a journey through old Cornwall’s coves and lanes complete with Pirates!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 10.29 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Stylish open plan living/kitchen/dining area with French windows and Juliet balcony.
- Uninterrupted views of Fistral Beach and the sea.
- Furnished with a sofa and glass coffee table.
- 40” flatscreen TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, surround sound and ipod docking station.
- All in one CD player/radio/ipod docking station, board games and an XBOX 360 with Kinect.
- Free Wi-Fi is available within the building.
- Contemporary kitchen complete with fridge freezer, dishwasher, built in oven with hob, microwave, built in wine cooler and a range of appliances such as a kettle.
- Dining area comprises of glass on chrome table with seating for four.
- Separate utility cupboard with washer/dryer, iron, ironing board and clothes airer.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, double wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Dressing table with mirror, 22” flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Digital clock radio with integral ipod docking station.
- En-suite comprises of a double shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with a 'zip and link' super king-size bed that can be arranged as twin beds on request.
- Double wardrobe and bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Digital clock radio with integral ipod docking station, 22” flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Main bathroom comprises of a bath with overhead shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom comprises of a double shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Juliet balcony from living area offering beach and sea views.
- A few minutes' walk from Fistral Beach.
- Short walk to the town centre and several attractions.
- Lift access and Surfboard storage area.
- Allocated parking for one car.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 533 properties
- 273 properties
- 128 properties
- 105 properties
- St Austell
- 101 properties
- 75 properties
- 71 properties
- 68 properties
- St Agnes
- 62 properties
- 53 properties
- 45 properties
- 38 properties
- 37 properties
- 28 properties
- 24 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 24 properties
- 20 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 18 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties