Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Horizons features a superb location overlooking Newquay yet it is just a short walk into the town centre and some of the best beaches in the area. Horizons is a perfect location for exploring Newquay and North Cornwall.
No. 10 Horizons is a stunning apartment which has been newly refurbished. It is located the first floor and can be accessed by the lift. It offers beautiful sea and coastal views from the panoramic lounge window and also from both the bedrooms. There are excellent on-site facilities that include a gym, sauna/steam room and indoor swimming pool (3m x 5.6m). There is also an allocated car parking space.
Newquay offers sights and attractions to entertain everyone – from stunning coastal walks and the finest golf courses to the Extreme Sports Academy and surfing at the many world famous beaches. The Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the National Maritime Museum are also close by. There is a choice of restaurants including the Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant at Watergate Bay and Rick Stein’s restaurants in Padstow.
Please note: The swimming pool is closed from 19th January to 1st March 2012.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 8.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious, open plan living space offering access to a large circular balcony with panoramic town, coastal and harbour views.
- Features a leather 3 seater sofa, arm chair, stylish bentwood chair and a glass coffee table.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32” flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player.
- Well-appointed designer kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, double oven and hob with extractor fan.
- Features a full range of utensils including microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
- Spacious open plan dining area within the open plan living/dining area.
- Stylish glass top table with high back chairs for four.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps and a fitted double wardrobe.
- Benefits from balcony access offering sea views.
- Features a 22” TV and CD player.
- Contemporary en-suite bathroom.
- Benefits from sea views.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' beds (arranged as twin beds or as a king-size bed on request), bedside cabinet with lamp and double wardrobe.
- The fully tiled, contemporary family bathroom features a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, mirror with shaver point, heated towel rail and wc.
- The fully tiled en-suite to bedroom one features a shower cubicle, wash basin, heated towel rail and wc.
|Further details outdoors|
- Dual aspect balcony featuring a table and two chairs.
- Excellent on site facilities including gym, sauna/steam room and indoor swimming pool (5.6m x 3m).
- Telephone entry system and full alarm system.
- Underground, designated parking for one car. (height restriction 6ft 6).
- The apartment has lift access and is wheelchair accessible.
The West Country region
With such a distinctive landscape as their backdrop, Blue Chip’s North Cornwall holiday cottages will perfectly position you to explore the area’s many beaches, fascinating history and rugged scenery. North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
20 Jun 2013
"What a view!"
10 horizons was a great apartment to stay in while in newquay, it's set on top of the hill overlooking the whole town and sea. Waking up with the kids at 6 every morning was made a whole lot easi… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:22 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 558 properties
- 282 properties
- 191 properties
- 150 properties
- St Austell
- 126 properties
- 95 properties
- 94 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 92 properties
- 81 properties
- St Agnes
- 80 properties
- 55 properties
- 50 properties
- 46 properties
- 45 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 42 properties
- 34 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties