About the home
Horizons features a superb location overlooking Newquay yet it is just a short walk into the town centre and some of the best beaches in the area. Horizons is a perfect location for exploring Newquay and North Cornwall.
No. 10 Horizons is a stunning apartment which has been newly refurbished. It is located the first floor and can be accessed by the lift. It offers beautiful sea and coastal views from the panoramic lounge window and also from both the bedrooms. There are excellent on-site facilities that include a gym, sauna/steam room and indoor swimming pool (3m x 5.6m). There is also an allocated car parking space.
Newquay offers sights and attractions to entertain everyone – from stunning coastal walks and the finest golf courses to the Extreme Sports Academy and surfing at the many world famous beaches. The Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the National Maritime Museum are also close by. There is a choice of restaurants including the Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant at Watergate Bay and Rick Stein’s restaurants in Padstow.
Please note: The swimming pool is closed from 19th January to 1st March 2012.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared indoor Pool|
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Lift access to property, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- Spacious, open plan living space offering access to a large circular balcony with panoramic town, coastal and harbour views.
- Features a leather 3 seater sofa, arm chair, stylish bentwood chair and a glass coffee table.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32” flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player.
- Well-appointed designer kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, double oven and hob with extractor fan.
- Features a full range of utensils including microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
- Spacious open plan dining area within the open plan living/dining area.
- Stylish glass top table with high back chairs for four.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps and a fitted double wardrobe.
- Benefits from balcony access offering sea views.
- Features a 22” TV and CD player.
- Contemporary en-suite bathroom.
- Benefits from sea views.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' beds (arranged as twin beds or as a king-size bed on request), bedside cabinet with lamp and double wardrobe.
- The fully tiled, contemporary family bathroom features a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, mirror with shaver point, heated towel rail and wc.
- The fully tiled en-suite to bedroom one features a shower cubicle, wash basin, heated towel rail and wc.
Further details outdoors:
- Dual aspect balcony featuring a table and two chairs.
- Excellent on site facilities including gym, sauna/steam room and indoor swimming pool (5.6m x 3m).
- Telephone entry system and full alarm system.
- Underground, designated parking for one car. (height restriction 6ft 6).
- The apartment has lift access and is wheelchair accessible.
The West Country / Cornwall region
With such a distinctive landscape as their backdrop, Blue Chip’s North Cornwall holiday cottages will perfectly position you to explore the area’s many beaches, fascinating history and rugged scenery. North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The Newquay area
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Newquay
Golf less than 15 mins walk
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|24 Oct 12||27 Oct 12||£ 424||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 544||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 424||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 644||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 434||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 484||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 444||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 564||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 514||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 704||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 604||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 774||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1074||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1094||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 624||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 604||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 434||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 464||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 564||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 414||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35. Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday accommodation in England (21,123)