Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
One bedroomed self contained apartment. Twin beds and ample double sofa bed, Shower room, fully equipped kitchen and use of large garden. Storage for bikes and surfboards etc. All bedding provided. 3 star rating. Baby and dog sitting available by arrangement.
Light and airy lounge, which gets the evening sunshine, equipped with a large sofa bed and arm chair, 21" flat screen digital TV, DVD player and a selection of games DVDs and books. Modern, compact, fully equipped kitchen diner with electric cooker, hob,refrigerator and pine table with benches. Shower room with modern electric shower, low level WC, wash basin and heated towel rail. Bedroom with 2 x 3ft pine beds, small wardrobe and 2 chests of drawers, providing good storage space. Door opening into large garden with established flower beds and lawns, and seating which is an ideal place to relax or to play games.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Mawgan Porth 800 m|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||800 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 3 km, Nearest railway: Newquay 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Further details indoors|
The parking area is partly grass and partly tarmac. There is a gentle inclinefrom the tarmac area to the gate into the garden.
Through the garden gate there is a slate crazy paving pathway around the house to the flat door involving 5 steps approximately 4" deep.
Alternatively from the grassed parking area the flat can be accessed through a large gate and across flat lawn to the entrance with one 4" slate step.
The interior is flat and carpeted throughout apart from vinyl flooring in the kitchen and shower room. The shower tray has a two and a half inch edge
|Further details outdoors|
Private off road parking next to the property.
Garden is fully enclosed but not completely dog proof!
Please note, due to the nature of the accommodation, wheelchair users may find access difficult.
1) Bookings can only be accepted from persons over 18 years of age and will be made strictly in order of deposit received.
2) Sub-letting or transferred letting can be permitted by special arrangement
3) A deposit of 25% of the total tariff is requested with the reservation and the balance to be paid in cash on arrival, in exchange for the key. If paying by cheque, this should be received three weeks prior to your holiday.
4) If cancellation is necessary, the deposit cannot be returned but please contact us with any problems.
5) Accommodation is available from 3.30pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Midweek bookings are possible out of season.
6) The proprietor reserves the right to claim against damages to the building or brakes, damage or loss of any of the contents and the value of any such claim must be paid for by the tenant. The proprietor may require access with reasonable notice prior to departure.
7) The Proprietor cannot accept liability for injury sustained by any person or for loss or damage to any property brought onto the premises.
8) Please leave the premises clean and tidy, especially the cooker and refrigerator.
9) Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
10) Out of season short breaks, minimum of 3 nights.
The West Country region
Cornwall offers some of the best beach holidays in the UK, with it's warm climate, stunning scenery, coastal walks, fine dining and outdoor activities.
Mawgan Port is a little resort tucked in a small bay, halfway between Padstow and Newquay. The beach is rarely crowded, has disabled access and is dog-friendly all year round. There is a great family pub, overlooking the beach, providing excellent food, 2 shops, a pitch and putt, tennis courts and surf school situated around the bay. Both 9 and 19 hole golf course are close by.
The coastal walks enable you to enjoy some stunning scenery, with fishing from the rocks and beach, or organised boat trips from Newquay or Padstow.
Padstow is approx 7 miles to the north and Newquay 6 miles to the south.
The apartment is within walking distance of Bedruthan steps where the view is stunning and there is a National Trust gift and coffee shop.
Jamie Oliver's and Rick Stein's restaurants are both within a short drive and there are a wealth of beaches in the area, each offering unique facilities.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Apr 2014
We had a fantastic stay at Samphire, it was clean, quiet, close to both the beach and coastal footpath. Jane was a fantastic, accomodating host and I would strongly recommend staying here if you plan … More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom