32 Bredon Court - 469
About the home
Bredon Court enjoys a desirable and central location within Newquay. The apartments have stunning sea views to Fistral Bay and The Headland while Newquay Golf Course is literally on your doorstep. The harbour and town centre of Newquay are within a 5 - 10 minute walk.
Apartment 32 is one of only two that benefits from an extra large balcony with access from the living area and main bedroom, providing truly spectacular views across Fistral beach and Newquay Golf Course. The stylish interior provides the ideal setting for relaxing and a great base for exploring the surrounding area. Well equipped with all the home comforts and fully furnished throughout the main bedroom also comes complete with en-suite. From the comfort of your property take inspiration from the stunning views or simply enjoy a little al fresco dining.
Newquay’s premier surfing beach, Fistral, is just a short stroll from your doorstep whilst the Gannel Estuary is also nearby and offers fantastic walks along the breathtaking Atlantic Coast and is ideal for fishing, bird watching, picnicking or simply relaxing.
Whilst in the area, why not enjoy a round at one of the finest links courses in the South West, Newquay Golf Course, which is located right next to Bredon Court. For those looking for an adrenaline rush, a visit to the Lusty Glaze Adventure Centre is a must, where activities on offer include rock climbing, abseiling and coasteering.
After an exhausting day of surfing or exploring, it’s time to satisfy the taste buds and with an excellent choice of food on offer, from beach front cafés to continental style brassieres, there really are gastronomic options to suit all occasions and tastes. For a special treat, head to one of the exclusive restaurants in the area, such as Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall, and indulge in the some of the finest decadent delights the South West has to offer.
There is an allocated parking space and a secure basement storage cage for golf clubs, surfboards, beach gear and bicycles etc.
*Special offer terms: This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer only applies to new bookings.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Fistral Beach, 800m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
|Access:||Lift access to property, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
* Large balcony with views across the golf course and down to Fistral Beach.
* Furnished with a three seater and a two seater sofa.
* TV with Freeview and DVD player.
* Free Wi-Fi broadband access.
* Playstation 2 with games.
* A cot and high chair are available for younger guests.
* Dining table with seating for 6.
* Modern kitchen with electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer.
* Full utensils and accessories including a kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
* An iron and ironing board are provided.
Bedroom one with en-suite
* Patio doors leading out onto the balcony with views across the golf course and out to sea.
* Furnished with a king-size bed, two bedside tables both with lamps, drawer unit and TV with Freeview and DVD player.
* En-suite with shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., and heated towel rail.
* Views across the golf course and out to sea.
* Furnished with a twin beds ('zip & link' beds that can be arranged as a king-size on request), two bedside tables both with lamps and storage.
* Main bathroom comprises a bath with shower over, wash basin, w.c., and heated towel rail.
* En-suite to bedroom one comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., and heated towel rail.
Further details outdoors:
* Extra large balcony with access from the living area and main bedroom.
* Spectacular views across the golf course down to Fistral Beach.
* 5-10 minute walk into town.
* Video entry phone system.
* Lift access to all floors.
* Allocated parking for one car. Parking passes will be provided and must be displayed at all times.
The West Country / Cornwall region
Cornwall’s unique identity and remote location make Cornwall holidays ideal for those who are ready to get away from it all and enjoy a slower pace. A stay in one of Blue Chip’s Cornwall holiday cottages will set your family getaway in the midst of historic rural locations, shimmering coasts and lively tourist resorts.
* Cornwall’s Tintagel Castle is the rumoured birthplace of the legendary King Arthur
* St Ives has its very own Tate, Tate St Ives
* Many of Cornwall’s disused mines are visible and open to the public
The Newquay area
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Newquay
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|24 Oct 12||27 Oct 12||£ 464||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 594||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 464||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 754||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 474||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 514||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 484||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 599||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 859||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 709||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 889||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1219||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1259||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 709||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 689||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 509||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 529||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 499||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above).
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday apartments in England (22,175)