Gorgeous, Newly Renovated, ...
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Newly renovated, luxury, fully furnished apartment for rent at 107th St and Central Park West. For rent by owner. No broker fee. 1 week minimum in most situations.
* 1 block from Central Park
* On well lit street lined with privately owned condos
* Brand new renovations. Gut renovations with all new moldings, hardwood floors, etc.
* New appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove.
* Fully furnished including desk, table, couch, beds, TV, DVD, dining room table, lamps etc.
* 2 bedrooms with full beds and another futon in the living room
* Fully equipped with dishes, kitchenware & linens so you don't need to purchase anything
* In immaculately clean condition (new construction and we rent it to you in perfectly clean condition)
* TV and DVD in living room
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop
* Not a walk up. Apartment 1/2 flight up, so it's safe.
* Near all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Gym, Yoga/Pilate Center, Jazz clubs etc.
* Air conditioned
* Rent includes utilities (hi-speed wireless internet, basic cable, gas, heat & electricity (electricity up to $50 a month)
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The New York region
Upper West Side near Columbia University, Central Park, Riverside Park, restaurants, cafe, Smoke (famous Jazz club), Westside Market, Laundry, bike rental & more. Near the 1, B, C trains at the 103rd or the 110th Stop. Safe, well lit street. Condo buildling.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor