Luxe one bedr-in elevator bldg
from £105 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6
LUXURIOUS 1 BEDROOM IN ELEVATOR BUILDING WITH VIEW OF EAST RIVER
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RENT AN APARTMENT NEAR TIMES SQUARE IN ORDER TO BE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK CITY
if you want to go to Times Square, it is easy to take the subway:
- Subway line 2,3 FULTON is at 5 minutes from the apartment
you can take the subway.
- It takes maximum or even less than 15 minutes to get to Times Square.
- Times Square is located at the fifth station after Fulton.
- 6 different subway lines 2,3,4,5,A,C, are nearby the apartment.
- nearest supermarket is at 2 minutes walk 55 Fulton Market and Associated
- Historical site South Seaport, East River
- next to Battery Park
- next to the ferry to Statue of Liberty
- next to Ellis Island and immigration Museum
- next to New York Stock Exchange Building.
- next to Federal Hall
- near the 9/11 memorial
- The famous discount department store CENTURY 21 is at 3 minutes walk.
- next to shopping district (J Crew, Gap, ABERCROMBIE FITCH, Victoria's
-next to J&R Music and Computer World (discount huge store for cameras,
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
8 Nov 2014
Absolutely wonderful apartment in a great location! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay right in the heart of Manhattan! Great views out the windows of The Brooklyn Bridge and only… More
20 Sep 2014
"A great stay"
New York is very busy and hot at this time of year. However to come home every night to our gorgeous apartment at Seaport was just what we wanted. Gorgeous area, and a haven away from the hussle and b… More