Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Modern & fully equiped 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment within a few minutes walk of Burriana beach. The large terrace offers al fresco dining for 6 with views over the pool & gardens. The apartment is just a few minutes walk from the beautiful Burriana beach, with its array of bars, restaurants, shops. WiFi is installed.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
• Lounge with T.V., satellite (freeview channels), and hi fi
• Dining table and 6 chairs
• Patio doors to terrace
• Fully equipped with fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher
• Master bedroom on upper level with double bed and patio doors to the terrace
• 2nd bedroom on entry level with double bed
• 3rd bedroom on upper level with twin beds
• Bathroom on entry level with bath and overhead shower, w.c., w.h.b. and bidet
• Bathroom on upper level with sit bath and overhead shower, w.c., w.h.b. and bidet
|Further details outdoors||
• Terrace from the lounge with patio table and 6 chairs. 4 Sunbeds
• Views from the main terrace over the communal swimming pool and gardens
• Private garage parking for one vehicle plus on street parking
• Heaters, ceiling fans/free standing fans throughout the property
• Living accommodation is on 2 levels
• Sleeps 6 people
25% deposit is required to secure booking. Balance is payable 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol/Malaga area has long been a popular destination for over 30 years, with over 300 days of sunshine every year. With excellent road and rail systems travelling is very easy. You can enjoy the history and culture of cities such as Malaga or the beautiful golden beaches along the coast. There is also walking in the mountains of Malaga or touring on the back roads of Andalucia.
When you visit Nerja for the very first time, you cannot help but be captivated by this very charismatic resort. Traditional Spanish culture and customs are still part of everyday life in Nerja, something which is rarely found these days on the ‘Costa’s’.
Nerja is situated between the Sierras and the Mediterranean sea, about 45 minutes east of Malaga, with allows easy access from all regional airports and motorways. The town itself has everything you could wish for, beautiful beaches, a superb choice of accommodation, sporting activities, great entertainment and excursion opportunities.
Fiestas in and around the surrounding villages of Nerja are a regular occurrence and are usually colourful extravaganzas. A good way of acquainting yourself with the town is to enjoy a traditional horse and carriage ride through the streets.
In the heart of the old town, amble along the quaint cobbled streets and bustling alleyways abundant with tapas bars and chic restaurants. At dusk, stroll along the Balcon de Europa alongside the Mediterranean and be entertained by the artists and street vendors which add to the ambiance of this stylish resort.
Whether it's for a summer holiday, a winter escape or even longer, you will soon come to realize that Nerja is a very special place to be.
Whatever your needs, whether you are seeking somewhere to chill out and relax or looking for somewhere from which to explore this spectacular part of the Andalucia, there is no better place to fulfil your hopes and dreams for a truly wonderful holiday.