Carabeo 1 - 30
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The apartment is centrally located near to the Parador in Nerja Town Centre and close to Burriana Beach. The old town centre of Nerja is approximately a 5 minute walk. All of these popular quarters offer an abundant selection of bars, restaurants and shops to choose from. You have a good choice of beaches, Burriana Beach for those seeking plenty of activity or Playa Carabeo for a more relaxing atmosphere.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
• Spacious open plan living room with satellite TV with some English speaking channels, DVD
• Separate dining area with seating for 4
• Double glazed doors form the entire wall separating the living area from the terrace these can be fully opened to bring a sense of the outside within the property
• Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Master bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe
• 2nd Bedroom with twin beds (one bed pulls out from below the other)
• Ensuite shower room with double sinks and vanity doors leading to WC and bidet
• Shower room with w.c. and sink
|Further details outdoors|
• Terrace with magnificent sea views. Fully enclosed with glass curtains which can be fully opened to give an outside terrace. Comfortable armchairs
• Communal swimming pool and gardens
Campbeds, cots, highchairs and freestanding air conditioning units can be hired at an additional cost.
The Andalucia region
The Costa del Sol/Malaga area has long been a popular destination for over 30 years, with over 300 days of sunshine every year. With excellent road and rail systems travelling is very easy. You can enjoy the history and culture of cities such as Malaga or the beautiful golden beaches along the coast. There is also walking in the mountains of Malaga or touring on the back roads of Andalucia.
When you visit Nerja for the very first time, you cannot help but be captivated by this very charismatic resort. Traditional Spanish culture and customs are still part of everyday life in Nerja, something which is rarely found these days on the ‘Costa’s’.
Nerja is situated between the Sierras and the Mediterranean sea, about 45 minutes east of Malaga, with allows easy access from all regional airports and motorways. The town itself has everything you could wish for, beautiful beaches, a superb choice of accommodation, sporting activities, great entertainment and excursion opportunities.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Sally Mockford (Property Manager Dream Espana)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:18 Oct 2014
Based in Spain
- 0843207 7040