COCONUT LAGOON VILLA
About the home
"COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are set in the Same Stunning Tropical Walled and Gated Garden with a Beautiful Secluded Pool which is Private for these three Villas. The Villa is located just 2 minutes drive from RAWAI BEACH, where you can catch a LONGTAIL BOAT out to the many beautiful islands just offshore. A five minute drive will take you to stunning NAI HARN BEACH with it's crystal clear waters and Powder White Sands - ideal for SWIMMING and SNORKELLING! Quiet and peaceful, yet only 15 minutes drive from the larger resorts of Kata, Karon and Patong (taxis are readily available and inexpensive).
"COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are all located in the same Tropical Gardens and are also UNIQUELY suitable for group bookings of 2 or 3 Villas - for maybe 2 or 3 families (or groups of friends) wishing to spend their holiday together, yet still retain their own privacy.
Easy access to all amenities including many excellent bars and restaurants for eating out.
Each villa is BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED with 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Twin Bedroom, 1 Shower Room and open plan Kitchen/Lounge with Sofa Bed for 2 extra guests. Patio doors opening onto the covered outside Dining Terrace for "al fresco" dining - all AIR CONDITIONED, plus Ceiling Fans, and fly screens on all patios doors and windows. Wi-Fi INTERNET throughout.
OUTSIDE, the stunning TROPICAL GARDENS and POOL are beautifully lit at night, making these Villas an ideal romantic getaway for couples, but also suitable for families also.
NB: We offer DISCOUNTS for LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS, BOOKINGS over 2 weeks and LONG STAY BOOKINGS. See Price Chart!
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||RAWAI, 1km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden|
Further details indoors:
* Shortly after your arrival, we will offer you a Complimentary Tour (Approx 30 minutes) of our Local Area, which will Include Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, also pointing out our Own Very Popular "COCONUT" Bar & Restaurant, "COCONUT" Massage, Our Tour Office and Car / Motorbike Rental Shop, MiniMarts, Shops etc.
* We have ADSL (High Speed Internet) and Cable TV connected in all our Villas.
* A Welcome Pack will be Provided.
Further details outdoors:
The VILLAS are located in walled, secluded TROPICAL GARDENS, beautifully lit at night, making it a very romantic getaway for couples, but equally suitable for families. The Villas are reached via a private driveway through the beautiful gardens, and each has it's own private car port.
* The Pool is available all year as the outside temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees - making Phuket an ideal holiday destination ALL YEAR ROUND!
* Sun Loungers are available for Relaxing y the Pool.
* To confirm booking, send deposit for 20% of the overall rate
* Balance of letting fee is due 6 weeks before commencement of let
* Refundable breakages deposit of 5,000 baht per Villa is required - payable with the balance of letting fee (see above) - to be refunded on departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection)
* Payment can be made by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
* Suitable for couples, or families of 4, although the Sofa Bed in the Lounge will sleep one or two further people.
* Sorry but no pets allowed
* Strickly no smoking permitted, except outside on the Patio
The Phuket region
PHUKET with its beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 degrees and 36 degrees, making it ideal for booking your holiday ANYTIME OF THE YEAR!!!
* GOLFING - Phuket has many first class courses with standards of facilities undreamed of elsewhere. Caddies are provided at all courses, and green fees are surprisingly low.
* SAILING - with so many idyllic islands offshore, and warm sea temperatures all year round - what sailing enthusiast could resist? Why not try a SUNSET CRUISE?
* DIVING and SNORKELLING - the Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world, including the pristine SMILIAN ISLANDS, with stunning Coral Reefs and Marine Life. There are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby, with fees far lower than found in most other countries.
* CANOE ADVENTURES - in Phang Nga Bay, where you navigate through narrow passages and small caves into landlocked lagoons - with fascinating Mangrove Forests!
* PHI PHI ISLANDS - are just a boat ride away. Thailands "Jewel in the Crown", these islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where "The Beach" was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bunglow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
PHUKET IS WELL PLACED FOR VISITS FURTHER A FIELD - with excellent local Airlines, busses and trains:-
* BANGKOK is definitely on the "must do" list - with endless places to visit, including The Grand Palace, The Floating Market, River Cruises and much much more.
* CHANG MAI in the North, with trips to see the Hill Tribes, and the famous "Golden Triangle" where Thailand, Burma and Laos all meet.
* ANGKOR WAT in Cambodia - a very interesting and historical site with many Temples.
The Nai Harn area
ACTIVITIES and PLACES OF INTEREST close to the Villa include:-
* SUNSETS at PROMTHEP CAPE - just a 5 minute drive away. The views are some of the most stunning on the island. We often take a bottle of champagne with us to enjoy while the sun slips into the sea!
* MASSAGE - a Thai Massage is quite the thing in Thailand. You can have one locally, even on the beaches, but for a touch of luxury, we can arrange for you to have a massage in your own Villa! Put on your favourite music and just Relax!
* WATERSPORTS - Nai Haan Beach is great for swimming and snorkelling. Rawai Beach is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the offshore islands, and Kata, Karron and Patong Beaches are the places for Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing etc.
* SHOPPING - a 20 minute drive will take you to PHUKET TOWN with various Shopping Malls and large Supermarkets.
* CINEMA - again, a 20 minute drive will take you to the cinema - but be assured, this is no ordinary cinema!!! Showing all the latest films, The First Class ticket includes a buffet with cocktails before the film, soft drinks and popcorn during the film, and the most luxurious airconditioned seating (with recling armchairs) you can imagine.
* THAI CUISINE - Thai food is renowned for its quality and diversity - and for being as much a feast for the eyes as for the stomach! We have many wonderful Restaurants close to the Villa - and will make recommendations on your arrival! Also, eating here is so much cheaper than expected - you can get a delicious meal for just £1.50 per head! COOKERY CLASSES are held locally too! Why not learn how to cook your favourite Thai dish so you can enjoy it back home?
* THAI PEOPLE - there are so many good things to be said about Thailand, and the local Thai people are definitely to be included on the list. Always friendly, always smiling - a joy to get to know.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Regular flights leave the UK via Heathrow or Gatwick direct to Bangkok, where a quick transfer flies you on to Phuket.
* We recommend Thai Airways - www.thaiairways.com - particularly their 9pm flight as this tends to avoid any jet lag as you are more likely to sleep on the overnight flight and arrive quite refreshed. (However, some of the other airlines have cheaper fares).
* We can arange for a Taxi to meet you at Phuket Airport (cost approx £15 each way) and we are located approx 50 mins from the Airport, at the southern tip of Phuket Island.
* Car or Bike Hire can be arranged locally, and we are only too pleased to help.
* If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Activities near Nai Harn
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Thai ฿||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|High Season||15 Feb 13||1 May 13||฿ 29750||฿ 4250||-||3 Nights|
|Summer Season||1 May 13||15 Jul 13||฿ 15750||฿ 2250||-||3 Nights|
|Summer High Season||15 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||฿ 24500||฿ 3500||-||3 Nights|
|Summer Season||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||฿ 15750||฿ 2250||-||3 Nights|
|High Season||1 Nov 13||18 Dec 13||฿ 29750||฿ 4250||-||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||18 Dec 13||6 Jan 14||฿ 45500||-||-||2 Weeks|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
WE OFFER STANDARD DISCOUNTS OF 10% on Bookings for 2 weeks, 15% for 3 weeks and 20% for 4 weeks.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Thailand and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
COCONUT BAY VILLA in Nai Harn, Thailand
PHI PHI ISLANDS VILLAS in Nai Harn, Thailand
COCONUT BEACH VILLA in Nai Harn, Thailand