Stunning 2 Bedroom Private Pool Villa
from £59 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £59 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
We have a small collection of just 4 beautiful 2 Bedroom Villas each with it's own Private Pool situated in the quiet Tropical Gardens of "Coconut Paradise" (consistently received the highest awards on Trip Advisor since 2008!)
As part of a small private estate you can be sure of a peaceful Vacation! All our villas are beautifully furnished with a warm and cosy feel and the gardens & pools are beautifully lit at night, making the outside dining patio perfect for romantic evenings.
Our Villas are easy to get to - but you definitely won't want to leave!
To view the availability of each of these villas please visit our website: www.coconutparadise.asia
Each Villa is beautifully furnished and fully air conditioned, and sleeps up to 5 people. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The Master Bedroom (with en-suite Shower Room) has a Queen Size Bed, the Second Bedroom has Twin Beds, and there is a Sofa Bed in the Living Room for an extra Guest. The open plan Living Room and Kitchen are well equipped, and include TV, DVD, and High Speed Wi-Fi. The Lounge has Patio Doors out to the shaded Dining Patio beside the Pool for outdoor dining.
OUTSIDE there are Sunloungers by the Pool for enjoying the wonderful sunshine - and the Thai Style Thatched Sala is the perfect shaded spot to cool down!
Perfectly suited for families, but also great for romantic couples or larger groups of friends if you book more than 1 villa.
Our Villas are "Toddler Friendly", We have a good children's DVD collection, and we can arrange rental of any baby equipment you may require so you don't need to bring it all with you, we can also arrange a Babysitter for you!
We are just 1km from Rawai Beach where you can catch a Longtail Boat out to the many idylic Tropical Islands, and 2km from stunning Nai Harn Beach with it's crystal clear water and golden sand!
Only moments to many delightful Restaurants and Bars, and only a 15 minute drive from the "busier" areas of Phuket if you feel like letting your hair down!
NOTE: Please visit our website for up to date availability on each of our villas or just send us a quick message and we'll be happy to get back to you: www.coconutparadise.asia
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Friendship Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phuket Airport 45 km, Nearest railway: n/a|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* Complimentary Tour - Shortly after your arrival, we will offer to take you on a Complimentary Tour of our local area (approx 1 hour), to show you all the best beaches, Restaurants & shops etc. A great way to start your holiday.
* The Villa is Fully Air Conditioned, and also has Ceiling Fans and Fly Screens on all Patio Doors & Windows
* A Welcome Pack will be provided with our Compliments
* Included in the price, is all Bed Linen & Towels, plus your villa will have a weekly clean. Extra Cleaning available at 100baht per hour (This does need arranging in advance to ensure availability of our cleaners).
* The Pool is available all year as the temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees
* Our Garden Staff will look after your Pool & Gardens daily.
* We can arrange for you to have a Luxurious Massage at your Villa - perfect beside your Private Pool!
* The Owners, Philip & Chris - who are English speaking - are on hand to answer any questions and help you book any Tours, Taxis or Car Hire etc.
* The Villa has free high speed wi-fi
* Restaurant Delivery Service – We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool.
* Restaurants – We also have many good Bars, Restaurants and small Shops within easy walking distance.
* One or two of our local Restaurants do a Free Pick up Service to and from our Villas.
* We supply a mobile phone with a Thai Sim Card so you can make local calls extremely cheaply.
* We have a large DVD Library , including a good Children's Selection for you to enjoy, which has been extremely popular with families with children.
CHILDREN - we can supply the following (by arrangement - Please ask for a price)
* High Chair
* Many children's DVDs
|Further details outdoors|
* The Villa is superbly located in stunning Tropical Gardens - all beautifully lit at night. Very Romantic!
* There is a Private Car Port
* The Gardens and Pool are maintained daily by our Staff.
* There are many small Grocery Shops, Banks and ATM machines etc, all within easy walking distance.
* Sorry, but no Pets allowed
* Strictly no smoking permitted INSIDE the Villa, but permitted outside on the Terrace
* Although this Villa has not been specially constructed or adapted for wheelchair users, it is "fairly well" accessible for people with impaired mobility.
The Phuket region
PHUKET with it's beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 and 36 degrees, making it ideal for enjoying the many activities 12 months of the year. The rainy season (Summer Season), runs from May until the end of October, with the last 2 months having the most rainfall. However, even in the Summer Season there are still long periods of sunshine each day. The Summer Season is a nice time to visit Phuket as it is quieter, and the weather can still be glorious!
PHUKET – things to do and places to go
GOLFING: Phuket has many first class courses with standards of facilities undreamed of elsewhere. Caddies are provided at all courses, and green fees are surprisingly low.
SAILING: with so many interesting islands offshore, and warm sea temperatures all year round – what sailing enthusiast could resist? Why not try a SUNSET CRUISE?
CANOE ADVENTURES: in Phang Nga Bay, you can have a fabulous Day Trip out, exploring the mysterious landlocked lagoons, hidden away right inside some of the islands in the bay! A Guide will help you navigate your canoe through narrow passages and small caves. A great day out!
BAMBOO RAFTING or WHITE WATER RAFTING - Fabulous adventures
KHAO SOK NATIONAL PARK – a pristine Tropical Rainforest surrounded by stunning limestone Karsts. A good variety of tours available, from a 1 day tour, to a 3 days and 2 nights tour.
ZOO AND AQUARIUM – both the Zoo and Aquarium are interesting and fun trips out. The kids will love the Elephant Show, the Monkey Show and the Crocodile Show!
PHUKET TOWN – is like a mini Bangkok and fascinating. We have detailed a 2 hour Walk which takes you around the Market, Chinese Temples, old colonial-style Mansions, and the heart of the Chinese Quarter. We've suggested a good Restaurant for lunch too – up on the hill overlooking Phuket town & out to sea!
PATONG – Patong is famous for its beach with every type of water sports, but possibly more famous for it's outrageous nightlife! Take a late night stroll through the busy streets and you're sure to see some of the “beautiful” Lady Boys! Good for shopping too!
TEMPLES – Phuket has many Temples, but the largest and most important is Wat Chalong – only a 15 minute drive away, and well worth a visit. On the way you could also visit the huge Buddha which is in the middle of construction, high up on a hill overlooking almost all of Phuket. It's quite a sight!
TEMPLE TOUR - We have put together a Tour which takes you to two fascinating Temples in Phang Nga – one is right inside a cave – and the other is set on top of a mountain. It is a full day out, and great fun.
PHUKET FANTASEA – the ultimate Nighttime Entertainment on Phuket Island, which is sure to delight the whole family! A breathtaking Las Vegas-style Theatrical Show, with state-of-the-art Special Effects!
PHUKET IS WELL PLACED FOR VISITS FURTHER AFIELD – with excellent local Airlines, busses and trains:-
* BANGKOK is definitely on the “must do” list – with endless places to visit, including The Grand Palace, The Floating Market, River Cruises and much more.
* CHANG MAI in the North, with trips to see the Hill Tribes, and the famous “Golden Triangle” where Thailand, Burma and Laos all meet.
* ANGKOR WAT in Cambodia – a very interesting and historical site with many Temples.
RAWAI & NAI HAAN
RESTAURANT DELIVERY SERVICE– We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool. Plus we have many excellent Restaurants within easy walking distance from our Villas.
PROMTHEP CAPE – just a 5 minute drive away, has stunning views, and is a perfect spot to watch the fabulous sunsets.
MASSAGE – Massage Salons and Spas are very popular in Thailand, and a great way to unwind and relax. You can even enjoy a Massage in the privacy of your Villa/Studio.
THE NEARBY BEACHES & ISLANDS –
NAI HAAN BEACH is great for swimming and snorkeling!
RAWAI BEACH is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the many offshore islands.
BON ISLAND, CORAL ISLAND & RACHA ISLANDS are all just a short boatrip away – with superb beaches, great snorkeling and lovely beachside Restaurants
PHI PHI ISLAND - Thailand's “Jewel in the Crown”! These islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where “The Beach” was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bungalow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or take a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
KATA, KARON & PATONG BEACHES are much busier than Rawai or Nai Haan, but have lots of exciting Watersports – for instance Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing.
SHOPPING – there are many small grocery shops and banks etc locally within easy walking distance, or a 20 minute drive will take you to the larger Shopping Malls near Phuket Town, or the fabulous new shopping centre, Jungceylon in Patong.
DIVING AND SNORKELLING: The Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world, including the prestine SMILIAN ISLANDS. There are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby, with fees far lower than found in most other countries. We can even arrange a “Free First Lesson” for you to try out this exciting sport!
ELEPHANT RIDING or HORSE RIDING – It's great fun to visit the elephants and go on a trek up in the mountains near Rawai. The views are great too! Or how about a gallop on horseback along a Beach!
PLUS, nearby we also have Go Carts, Shooting, Atv's, Gyms and Sports Centres
THAI CUISINE – Thai food is renowned for its quality and diversity – and for being as much a feast for the eyes as for the stomach! COOKERY CLASSES are held locally too, so why not learn how to cook your favourite dish so you can enjoy it back home?
THAI PEOPLE – there are so many good things to be said about Thailand, and the local Thai people are definitely to be included on the list. Always friendly, always smiling – a joy to get to know.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Nov 2011
We stayed in the Coconut paradise villa with our 3 kids and we were amazed as to the attention to detail, helpfullness and overall stunning location and beautiful villa. Externally and internally the villas are stunning, located a short drive from the Rawai front and main arterial roads through Phuket are an exellent base from which to explore this beautiful island. The staff bent over backwards to make our stay perfect and were always just a phonecall away for help and advise. In short these villas are perfect for couples, families or whoever is looking for the more personal touch in beautiful surroundings. its a must....................
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Aug 2015
Based in Thailand
Credit cards accepted
- +66 81970 1712
- +66 81970 1712