Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Voted No 1 on Trip Advisor with a Certificate of Excellence! Please visit our website to see all our wonderful Guest Reviews - www.coconutparadise.asia
BON ISLAND VILLA with it's Private Pool is situated in the lovely quiet Tropical Gardens of "Coconut Paradise"! The Tropical Gardens and Pool are beautifully lit at night, and the romantic outside Dining Patio is right beside the pool - making this the perfect place to relax after a day in Paradise!
Close to Rawai Beach where you can catch a Longtail Boat out to the many nearby Tropical Islands , and just a 5 minute drive from stunning Nai Haan Beach with it's crystal clear water and golden sand - generally thought of as the most beautiful beach on Phuket Island.
Quiet and peaceful, yet close to many good Restaurants, Bars and small shops, and only a 15 minute drive from the busier Resorts of Kata, Karon and Patong.
The Villa is beautifully furnished and fully air conditioned, and sleeps up to 5 people. The Master Bedroom (with en-suite Shower Room) has a King Size Bed, the Second Bedroom has Twin Beds, and there is a Sofa Bed in the Lounge for an extra Guest. There is also a Second Shower Room.The open plan Lounge and Kitchen are well equipped, and include TV, DVD, High Speed WiFi. The Lounge has Patio Doors out to the shaded Dining Patio beside the Pool for outdoor dining.
OUTSIDE is enclosed by tropical plants and trees where you can enjoy the Sunloungers beside the Private Pool! and there is private parking for 1 car.
BON ISLAND VILLA is also "Toddler Friendly" - see details below.
We can now also offer you The Beach House (sleeps 2)- situated right on Rawai Beach with stunning sea views. Prices from £280 per week! For more info please see our Advert - 181786
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Rawai 1 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phuket Airport 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
* Shortly after your arrival, we will offer to take you on a Complimentary Tour of our local area (approx 1 hour), to show you all the best beaches, Restaurants & shops etc. A great way to start your holiday.
* The Villa is Fully Air Conditioned, and also has Ceiling Fans and Fly Screens on all Patio Doors & Windows
* A Welcome Pack will be provided with our Compliments
* Included in the price, is all Bed Linen & Towels, plus your villa will have a weekly clean. Extra Cleaning available at a small extra charge (please advise us in advance).
* The Pool is available all year as the temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees
* Our Garden Staff will look after your Pool & Gardens daily.
* We can arrange for you to have a Luxurious Massage at your Villa - perfect beside your Private Pool!
* The Owner's Chris ans Phil - who are English speaking - are on hand to answer any questions and help you book any Tours, Taxis or Car Hire etc.
* The Villa has High Speed WiFi
* Restaurant Delivery Service – We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool.
* Restaurants – We also have many good Bars, Restaurants and small Shops within easy walking distance.
* We can "lend" you a mobile phone with a Thai Sim Card so you can make local calls extremely cheaply.
* One or two of our local Restaurants do a Free Pick up Service to and from our Villas.
CHILDREN - we can supply the following (by arrangement)
* High Chair
|Further details outdoors|
* The Villa is superbly located in a walled and gated Tropical Garden - all beautifully lit at night.
* There is a Private Car Port
* The Gardens and Pool are maintained daily by our Staff.
* There are many small Grocery Shops, Banks and ATM machines etc, all within easy walking distance.
* Sorry, but no Pets allowed
* Strictly no smoking permitted INSIDE the Villa, but permitted outside on the Terrace
* Although this Villa has not been specially constructed or adapted for wheelchair users, it is "fairly well" accessible for people with impaired mobility.
The Phuket region
PHUKET with it’s beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 and 36 degrees, making it ideal for enjoying the many activities 12 months of the year. The rainy season (Summer Season), runs from May until the end of October, with the last 2 months having the most rainfall. However, even in the Summer Season there are still long periods of sunshine each day. The Summer Season is a nice time to visit Phuket as it is quieter, and the weather can still be glorious!
PHUKET – things to do and places to go
GOLFING: Phuket has many first class courses - the nearest being just 10 minutes away.
SAILING: with so many interesting islands offshore, and warm sea temperatures all year round – what sailing enthusiast could resist? Why not try a SUNSET CRUISE?
CANOE ADVENTURES: in Phang Nga Bay - a fabulous day out, exploring the mysterious landlocked lagoons, hidden away right inside some of the islands in the bay! A Guide will help you navigate your canoe through narrow passages and small caves! We highly recommend this trip.
BAMBOO RAFTING (nice and gentle) or WHITE WATER RAFTING (not at all gentle!)
KHAO SOK NATIONAL PARK – a pristine Tropical Rainforest surrounded by stunning limestone Karsts. A good variety of tours available, from a 1 day tour, to a 3 days and 2 nights tour.
ZOO AND AQUARIUM – both the Zoo and Aquarium are great fun. The kids will love the Elephant Show!
PHUKET TOWN – is like a mini Bangkok and fascinating. We have detailed a 2 hour Walk which takes you around the Market, Chinese Temples, old colonial-style Mansions, and the heart of the Chinese Quarter. We’ve suggested a good Restaurant for lunch too – up on the hill overlooking Phuket town & out to sea!
PATONG – Patong is famous for its beach with every type of water sports, but possibly more famous for it’s outrageous nightlife! Take a late night stroll through the busy streets and you’re sure to see some of the “beautiful” Lady Boys! Good for shopping too!
TEMPLES – Phuket has many Temples, but the largest and most important is Wat Chalong – only a 15 minute drive away, and well worth a visit. On the way you could also visit the huge Buddha which is in the middle of construction, high up on a hill overlooking almost all of Phuket. It’s quite a sight!
TEMPLE TOUR - We have put together a Tour which takes you to two fascinating Temples in Phang Nga – one is right inside a cave – and the other is set on top of a mountain. It is a full day out, and great fun.
PHUKET FANTASEA – the ultimate Nighttime Entertainment on Phuket Island, which is sure to delight the whole family! A breathtaking Las Vegas-style Theatrical Show, with state-of-the-art Special Effects!
PHUKET IS WELL PLACED FOR VISITS FURTHER AFIELD – with excellent local Airlines, busses and trains:-
* BANGKOK is definitely on the “must do” list – with endless places to visit, including The Grand Palace, The Floating Market, River Cruises and much more.
* CHANG MAI in the North, with trips to see the Hill Tribes, and the famous “Golden Triangle” where Thailand, Burma and Laos all meet.
* ANGKOR WAT in Cambodia – a very interesting and historical site with many Temples.
RAWAI & NAI HAAN
RESTAURANT DELIVERY SERVICE – We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool. Plus we have many excellent Restaurants within easy walking distance from our Villas.
PROMTHEP CAPE – just a 5 minute drive away, has stunning views, and is a perfect spot to watch the fabulous sunsets.
MASSAGE – Massage Salons and Spas are very popular in Thailand, and a great way to unwind and relax. You can even enjoy a Massage in the privacy of your Villa.
THE NEARBY BEACHES & ISLANDS –
NAI HAAN BEACH is great for swimming and snorkeling!
RAWAI BEACH is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the many offshore islands.
BON ISLAND, CORAL ISLAND & RACHA ISLANDS are all just a short boatrip away – with superb beaches, great snorkeling and lovely beachside Restaurants
PHI PHI ISLAND - Thailand’s “Jewel in the Crown”! These islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where “The Beach” was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bungalow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or take a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
KATA, KARON & PATONG BEACHES are much busier than Rawai or Nai Haan, but have lots of exciting Watersports – for instance Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing.
SHOPPING – there are many small grocery shops and banks etc locally within easy walking distance, or a 20 minute drive will take you to the larger Shopping Malls near Phuket Town, or the fabulous new shopping centre, Jungceylon in Patong.
DIVING AND SNORKELLING: The Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world, including the prestine SMILIAN ISLANDS. There are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby, with fees far lower than found in most other countries. We can even arrange a “Free First Lesson” for you to try out this exciting sport!
ELEPHANT RIDING or HORSE RIDING – It’s great fun to visit the elephants and go on a trek up in the mountains near Rawai. The views are great too! Or how about a gallop on horseback along a Beach!
PLUS, nearby we also have Go Carts, Shooting, Atv’s, Gyms and Sports Centres
THAI CUISINE – Thai food is renowned for its quality and diversity – and for being as much a feast for the eyes as for the stomach! COOKERY CLASSES are held locally too, so why not learn how to cook your favourite dish so you can enjoy it back home?
THAI PEOPLE – there are so many good things to be said about Thailand, and the local Thai people are definitely to be included on the list. Always friendly, always smiling – a joy to get to know.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Aug 2014
Based in Thailand
Credit cards accepted
- 81 properties
- 60 properties
- Ao Nang
- 50 properties
- Bang Tao
- 48 properties
- Nai Harn
- 46 properties
- Kata Beach
- 25 properties
- Koh Lanta Island
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- Karon Beach
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- Phuket Town
- 15 properties
- Chalong Bay
- 13 properties
- Naithon Beach
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Nai Yang
- 6 properties