Coral Island Villa
About the home
Voted No 1 on Trip Advisor with a Certificate of Excellence! Please visit our Website to see all our fabulous Guest Reviews.
Coral Island Villa is one of our "special" Villas at "Phuket Coconut Paradise Villas" ! Why not treat someome you love to a special holiday in a beautuful villa on a perfect Tropical Island? Close to stunning beaches and idyllic small Tropical Islands!
CORAL ISLAND VILLA has it's own Private Pool, plus outside Dining Patio & Tropical Garden - which are all romantically lit at night! A perfect Paradise Getaway for couples or families!
Just a 2 minute drive to Rawai Beach where you can catch a Longtail Boat out to the many idylic Tropical Islands close by, and a 5 minute drive from stunning Nai Haan Beach with it's crystal clear water and golden sand! Quiet and peaceful, yet close to many good Restaurants, Bars and small shops, and only a 15 minute drive from the busier Resorts of Kata, Karon and Patong.
The Villa is beautifully furnished and fully air conditioned, and sleeps up to 6 people. The Master Bedroom (with en-suite Shower Room) has a King Size Bed, the Second Bedroom has Twin Beds, and there is a Sofa Bed in the Lounge for 2 extra Guests. There is also a Second Shower Room.The open plan Lounge and Kitchen are well equipped, and include TV, DVD, and High Speed WiFi. The Lounge has Patio Doors out to the shaded Dining Patio!
OUTSIDE enjoy the sunloungers beside the Private Pool, and enjoy relaxed lunches or romantic evening meals on your outside Dining Patio
CORAL ISLAND VILLA is also "Toddler Friendly" - see details below.
This Villa can also be booked with it's "twin villa" - Bon Island Villa if you need more space.
See Ref: 63473
We can now also offer you The Beach House (sleeps 2)- situated right on Rawai Beach with stunning sea views. Prices from £280 per week! For more info please see our Advert - 181786
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Rawai, 1km|
|Will consider:||House swaps|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed Property|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 en suite and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
* Shortly after your arrival, we will offer to take you on a Complimentary Tour of our local area (approx 1 hour), to show you all the best beaches, Restaurants & shops etc. A great way to start your holiday.
* The Villa is Fully Air Conditioned, and also has Ceiling Fans and Fly Screens on all Patio Doors & Windows
* A Welcome Pack will be provided with our Compliments
* Included in the price, is all Bed Linen & Towels, plus your villa will have a weekly clean. Extra Cleaning available at a small extra charge (please advise us in advance).
* The Pool is available all year as the temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees
* Our Garden Staff will look after your Pool & Gardens daily.
* We can arrange for you to have a Luxurious Massage at your Villa - perfect beside your Private Pool!
* The Owner, Sue - who is English speaking - is on hand to answer any questions and help you book any Tours, Taxis or Car Hire etc.
* The Villa has High Speed WiFi
* Restaurant Delivery Service – We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool.
* Restaurants – We also have many good Bars, Restaurants and small Shops within easy walking distance.
* We can "lend" you a mobile phone with a Thai Sim Card so you can make local calls extremely cheaply.
* One or two of our local Restaurants do a Free Pick up Service to and from our Villas..
CHILDREN - Coral Island Villa is "Toddler Friendly" and we can supply the following (by arrangement)
* High Chair
Further details outdoors:
* The Villa is superbly located in a walled and gated Tropical Garden - all beautifully lit at night.
* There is a Private Car Port
* The Gardens and Pool are maintained daily by our Staff.
* There are many small Grocery Shops, Banks and ATM machines etc, all within easy walking distance.
* Sorry, but no Pets allowed
* Strictly no smoking permitted INSIDE the Villa, but permitted outside on the Terrace beside the pool
* Although this Villa has not been specially constructed or adapted for wheelchair users, it is "fairly well" accessible for people with impaired mobility.
* To confirm booking, send deposit for 20% of the overall rate
* Balance due 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday
* Refundable Damages Deposit of £100 required - payable with the balance (see above) - to be refunded on your departure - subject to no breakages of course.
* Payment can be made by cash, Paypal (via Credit Card) or Bank Transfer.
The Phuket region
PHUKET with it’s beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 and 36 degrees, making it ideal for enjoying the many activities 12 months of the year. The rainy season (Summer Season), runs from May until the end of October, with the last 2 months having the most rainfall. However, even in the Summer Season there are still long periods of sunshine each day. The Summer Season is a nice time to visit Phuket as it is quieter, and the weather can still be glorious!
PHUKET – things to do and places to go
GOLFING: Phuket has many first class courses, the nearest being 10 minutes away.
SAILING: Warm sea temperatures all year round and Tropical Islands to explore.Try a SUNSET CRUISE?
CANOE ADVENTURES: in Phang Nga Bay! Have a fabulous Day out exploring the amazing landlocked lagoons, hidden away inside islands in the bay! A Guide will help you navigate your canoe through narrow passages and small caves.
BAMBOO RAFTING or WHITE WATER RAFTING - Fabulous adventures
KHAO SOK NATIONAL PARK – a pristine Tropical Rainforest surrounded by stunning limestone Karsts. A good variety of tours available, from a 1 day tour, to a 3 days and 2 nights tour.
ZOO AND AQUARIUM – both great fun for the kids!
PHUKET TOWN – is like a mini Bangkok and fascinating. We have detailed a 2 hour Walk which takes you around the Market, Chinese Temples, old colonial-style Mansions, and the heart of the Chinese Quarter. We’ve suggested a good Restaurant for lunch too – up on the hill overlooking Phuket town & out to sea!
PATONG – Patong is famous for its beach with every type of water sports, but possibly more famous for it’s outrageous nightlife! Take a late night stroll through the busy streets and you’re sure to see some of the “beautiful” Lady Boys! Good for shopping too!
TEMPLES – Phuket has many Temples, and we've detailed a great Temple Tour for you.
PHUKET FANTASEA – the ultimate Nighttime Entertainment on Phuket Island!
The Nai Harn area
RAWAI & NAI HAAN
RESTAURANT DELIVERY SERVICE – We are able to offer you a selection of menus from good local Restaurants, who all do an excellent” Delivery Service” to all our Villas. Just order your food, and it will be delivered to you free of charge – for you enjoy on your outside Dining Terrace beside your Private Pool. Plus we have many excellent Restaurants within easy walking distance from our Villas.
PROMTHEP CAPE – a 5 minute drive away, has stunning views, and is a perfect spot to watch the fabulous sunsets.
MASSAGE – You can book to have a Massage in your Villa!
NAI HAAN BEACH has powder white sand, crystal clear water and is great for swimming and snorkeling!
RAWAI BEACH is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the many offshore islands.
BON ISLAND, CORAL ISLAND & RACHA ISLANDS are all just a short boatrip away – with superb beaches, great snorkeling and lovely beachside Restaurants
PHI PHI ISLAND - Thailand’s “Jewel in the Crown”! These islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where “The Beach” was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bungalow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or take a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
KATA, KARON & PATONG BEACHES are much busier than Rawai or Nai Haan, but have lots of exciting Watersports – for instance Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing.
SHOPPING – there are many small grocery shops and banks etc locally within easy walking distance, or a 20 minute drive will take you to the larger Shopping Malls near Phuket Town, or the fabulous new shopping centre, Jungceylon in Patong.
DIVING AND SNORKELLING: The Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world and there are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby.
ELEPHANT RIDING or HORSE RIDING plus Phuket Cable Ski (with Wake Boarding),Go Karts, Shooting, ATV's, Gyms & Sports Centres - all close by.
THAI CUISINE – Not only completely delicious - but amazing value for money. You can easily get a first class meal for £2.50 per head!
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Air Asia (please ask for website details) are now flying from London Stansted to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and then from Kuala Lumpur straight into Phuket, and are offering good prices.
* Regular flights leave the UK via Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester direct to Bangkok, where a quick transfer flies you on to Phuket.
* We recommend Thai Airways – www.thaiairways.com – although they are not always the most economical.
* For price comparisons, try www.ebookers.com or www.netflights.com
* We keep an eye on any flight deals being offered. Please ask for details.
We can arrange for a Taxi to meet you at Phuket Airport (cost approx £15) and we are located approx 50 minutes from the Airport, at the southern tip of Phuket Island.
Car Hire is not essential, but Car or Motorbike or Bicycle Hire can be arranged locally if required, and we are only too pleased to help. Our local Company charge 200 Thai Baht (approx £3.50) per day for a Motorbike, and 1000 Thai Baht (approx £18) per day for a Car.
We will offer to take you on a short Complimentary Tour (approx 1 hour) of our local area, to show you all the best beaches, bars and restaurants etc – so that you can get the best out of your holiday right from the start!
Activities near Nai Harn
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Thai ฿||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Summer Season||1 May 13||15 Jul 13||฿ 22500||฿ 4000||฿ 4000||1 Night|
|Mid Season||15 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||฿ 30000||฿ 5250||฿ 5250||1 Night|
|Summer Season||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||฿ 22500||฿ 4000||฿ 4000||1 Night|
|High Season||1 Nov 13||18 Dec 13||฿ 40000||฿ 7000||฿ 7000||1 Night|
|Peak Season||18 Dec 13||8 Jan 14||฿ 62500||-||-||1 Week|
|High Season||8 Jan 14||30 Apr 14||฿ 40000||฿ 7000||฿ 7000||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, Cash or Credit Card via Paypal.
PLEASE NOTE - If you don't get a reply from your enquiry within 24hours, it is likely that the email reply that was sent to you, didn't arrive or was sent to junk mail. Therefore, if you do not hear from us, please telephone Sue on
00 66 (0) 819701716Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Thailand and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Bon Island Villa in Nai Harn, Thailand
COCONUT PARADISE VILLAS in Nai Harn, Thailand
The Beach House in Rawai, Thailand