Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
"PARADISE BAY" is a "BEAUTIFUL" 3 Bedroom Villa Sleeping 6 people With a Delightful Private Pool and Private Garden set in the Walled and Gated Lush Tropical Grounds of "COCONUT PARADISE". Located in a Quiet Typical Thai Village 5 minutes Drive to Powder White Sandy Beaches and Warm Crystal Clear Water.
This Lovely Villa has a Fully Fitted Kitchen with Hob, Extractor Hood, Microwave, Fridge / Freezer, Washing Machine and Safe. It has a Spacious Open Plan Living Area Adjoining the Kitchen all Opening onto the Attractive Terrace which is Perfect for Al-Fresco Dining Overlooking the Pool and Gardens. The Living Room has TV with 50 Channels on Cable and a CD/DVD player, Wi-Fi Internet. There is also a Mobile Phone with Local Sim Card for our Guest's Convenience.
The Master Bedroom has Patio Doors to and Overlooks the Pool, It has a Kingsize Bed and En-Suite Shower Room. Bedroom 2 has a Kingsize Bed and Patio Doors to the Garden. Bedroom 3 is a Twin Bedroom with Patio Doors to the Garden. Bedrooms 2 and 3 Share an attractive Fully Fitted Shower Room. The Living Area, Kitchen and Dining Terrace all overlook The Beautiful Pool and Gardens. The Villa has Ceiling Fans, Fly Screens and Full Air Conditioning and Wi-Fi Internet Throughout. There are Comfortable Sun Loungers for Relaxing by the Pool and a Traditional Thai Thatched Bamboo Sala in the Garden which is Ideal for Chilling out to Read a Book when you have had enough Sunshine. The Gardens are Walled and Gated with Secure Parking.
We Offer a Full and Personal Service Including Arranging your Airport Transfer and Car or Motorbike Hire which can be waiting at your Villa on Arrival, We have our own Tour Specialist who can Advise you and Book any Tours, Excursions, Boat Trips to other Islands etc. We can Book Massage for you in the Privacy of your Own villa and we also offer Free Delivery of Meals, Wines etc. from our own Excellent Bar and Restaurant on Rawai Beach Front.
We also have our "Coconut" Open Bus running a Free Service to our Rawai Beach Bar & Restaurant and to Stunning Nai Harn Beach for Swimming and Sunbathing at certain times each day.
When you Arrive, we offer to take you on a Short Complimentary Tour of our local area , showing you the Best Beaches, Bars, Restaurants, Shops etc. so you can enjoy your holiday right from the minute you arrive.
We welcome you to experience a Special Holiday at "COCONUT PARADISE".
NB: We offer DISCOUNTS for LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS, BOOKINGS over 2 weeks and LONG STAY BOOKINGS. See Price Chart!
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Rawai 1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phuket 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
* We have Wi-Fi (High Speed Internet) and Cable TV connected in all our Villas.
* A Welcome Pack will be Provided which includes Fresh Lowres, Fruit, Tea, Coffee, Bread, Milk, Cereals, Cookies, Water, Soft Drinks and Ice Cold Beers.
* We Offer a Free Delivery Service of Meals from our Restaurant to All our Villas which is Very Popular with Families with Young Children.
* We Offer our Guests a Complete Service including Booking Tour's, Taxis, Car / Motorbike Hire, Boat Trips, Elephant Rides and Massage in the Comfort of your Villa.
|Further details outdoors|
The VILLA is located in walled and Gated, secluded TROPICAL GARDENS, beautifully lit at night. The Villa has it's own Private Gate, Driveway and Private Secure Parking.
* The Pool is very comfortable all year as the outside temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees - making Phuket an ideal holiday destination ALL YEAR ROUND!
* All our Villas, Pools and Gardens are Maintained Daily by our Friendly Staff.
* Sun Loungers are Provided for Relaxing by the Pool.
* Sorry, but no pets allowed
* Again sorry, but strictly no smoking, except outside on the terrace.
* Families and children welcome, but children will need to be supervised in the pool area
The Phuket region
PHUKET with its beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 degrees and 36 degrees, making it ideal for booking your holiday ANYTIME OF THE YEAR!!!
* GOLFING - Phuket has many first class courses with standards of facilities undreamed of elsewhere. Caddies are provided at all courses, and green fees are surprisingly low.
* SAILING - with so many idyllic islands offshore, and warm sea temperatures all year round - what sailing enthusiast could resist? Why not try a SUNSET CRUISE?
* DIVING and SNORKELLING - the Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world, including the pristine SMILIAN ISLANDS, with stunning Coral Reefs and Marine Life. There are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby, with fees far lower than found in most other countries.
* CANOE ADVENTURES - in Phang Nga Bay, where you navigate through narrow passages and small caves into landlocked lagoons - with fascinating Mangrove Forests!
* PHI PHI ISLANDS - are just a boat ride away. Thailands "Jewel in the Crown", these islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where "The Beach" was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bunglow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
PHUKET IS WELL PLACED FOR VISITS FURTHER A FIELD - with excellent local Airlines, busses and trains:-
* BANGKOK is definitely on the "must do" list - with endless places to visit, including The Grand Palace, The Floating Market, River Cruises and much much more.
* CHANG MAI in the North, with trips to see the Hill Tribes, and the famous "Golden Triangle" where Thailand, Burma and Laos all meet.
* ANGKOR WAT in Cambodia - a very interesting and historical site with many Temples.
ACTIVITIES and PLACES OF INTEREST close to the Villa include:-
* SUNSETS at PROMTHEP CAPE - just a 5 minute drive away. The views are some of the most stunning on the island. We often take a bottle of champagne with us to enjoy while the sun slips into the sea!
* MASSAGE - a Thai Massage is quite the thing in Thailand. You can have one locally, even on the beaches, but for a touch of luxury, we can arrange for you to have a massage in your own Villa! Put on your favourite music and just Relax!
* WATERSPORTS - Nai Haan Beach is great for swimming and snorkelling. Rawai Beach is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the offshore islands, and Kata, Karron and Patong Beaches are the places for Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing etc.
* SHOPPING - a 20 minute drive will take you to PHUKET TOWN with various Shopping Malls and large Supermarkets.
* CINEMA - again, a 20 minute drive will take you to the cinema - but be assured, this is no ordinary cinema!!! Showing all the latest films, The First Class ticket includes a buffet with cocktails before the film, soft drinks and popcorn during the film, and the most luxurious airconditioned seating (with recling armchairs) you can imagine.
* THAI CUISINE - Thai food is renowned for its quality and diversity - and for being as much a feast for the eyes as for the stomach! We have many wonderful Restaurants close to the Villa - and will make recommendations on your arrival! Also, eating here is so much cheaper than expected - you can get a delicious meal for just £1.50 per head! COOKERY CLASSES are held locally too! Why not learn how to cook your favourite Thai dish so you can enjoy it back home?
* THAI PEOPLE - there are so many good things to be said about Thailand, and the local Thai people are definitely to be included on the list. Always friendly, always smiling - a joy to get to know.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
9 Dec 2012
"Perfect Thai experience :)"
We stayed in the villa with my husband and my sister's family with 2 teenagers for 11 nights. We were picked up from the airport as agreed and there were necessities (coffee, milk, bread, coke, b… More
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
10% Response rate
Based in Thailand
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- Bang Tao
- 61 properties
- 54 properties
- 51 properties
- Nai Harn
- 42 properties
- Ao Nang
- 39 properties
- 31 properties
- Kata Beach
- 27 properties
- Karon Beach
- 23 properties
- Koh Lanta Island
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- Phuket Town
- 14 properties
- Naithon Beach
- 12 properties
- Chalong Bay
- 9 properties
- 6 properties