Vacation Rental, OCEANFRONT...
House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 12
YOU DESERVE "A BEACH ESCAPE"!!!
Our STAND ALONE Oceanfront comfy vacation cottage on Topsail Island's best beach--only needs YOU to be even more perfect!! Private NOT a duplex, NO sharing walls & proches!!
Step DIRECTLY on to miles of Quiet, Uncrowded, Private Beach, KNOWN FOR its exceptionally clean warm water with mild /moderate waves, sandy bottom, clean white sand, and a family friendly tradition.
Spectacular totally UNOBSTRUCTED, CLOSE UP SEA & Beach Views, both inside and out. Private beach with ONLY private homes, NO PUBLIC ACCESS!
Enjoy Furnished deck with picnic table/umbrella, chairs, OUTSIDE SHOWER, SCREENED SHADED PORCH with dining table/lounger.
Our beach cottage has comfy furniture with lots & lots of seating (unlike many homes this size) .This house will cheer you with colorful Bahama Breeze style decorating. Easy living with Large OPEN PLAN kitchen and living area with ocean views out all windows and door, even from the bathroom!. Flat screen TV in living room plus 3 other tvs in bedrooms. Local phone, dvds, tapes, games, books and very well equipped kitchen. Dishwasher, washing machine/dryer.
EXTRAS not found in most rentals: grill, beach toys & games, volley ball ,body boards, sand skiimmers, kites, horseshoes, bikes. Baby items: stroller ,pool, sleep bed, highchair, booster seat. We try hard to make your stay easier and more fun.
CLEAN, SMOKE and PET FREE, NON ALLERGY home.
LONG HARD DRIVEWAY with lots of parking in from road.
OPEN ALL YEAR. GREAT RATES!
NOTE: THIS WEBSITE WILL CHARGE YOU A 5-10% BOOKIMG COMMISSION, ON TOP OF MY RATES
DISCOUNTS available for a couple, active military, Early Booking, prior guests.
During SUMMER (mid May thru mid Aug,) our oceanfront cottage provides 5 bedrooms (includes 2bdr guest apt) and sleeps 10 to 12.
$2285- $2985 with cleaning included. Tax & refundable damage deposit are additional.
Absolutely NO other charges.
(7 day min. Saturday to Saturday.
3 BEDROOMS OPTION (sleeps 6), MID & OFF Season only (mid August thru mid May)
Extremely AFFORDABLE OPTION for a couple, small family small or SMALL group!
RATES range from $625+ *Cleaning included. Tax & damage deposit additional. No other costs.
RESPONSIVE, ATTENTIVE, CARING OWNERS
* Nicest feel of any home I've ever stayed in at the beach". I kayaked, rode the bike you left. Stayed on turtle time rode my bike and kayaked. .Thanks for significant savings (prior guest discount).
* Your house is sooo comfortable & suited us very well. THANK YOU FOR SENDING OUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT BACK SO PROMPTLY! We loved the way the house was set up with the apt., down stairs. Created family memories that will last a life time.
* This house is a jewel", fell in love with the beauty of the home and Beach. The reviews are exactly right. The house is absolutely immaculate. It is obvious that Mary Ann makes a priority of maintaining the property! A cozy living room, spacious kitchen with lots of the essential dining ware, pots and pans, etc., comfy bedrooms make you feel right at home. The oceanfront bedroom is particularly wonderful as you can hear the ocean waves while you drift off to sleep! We rose early saton the porch, sip our coffee and take in the beautiful sunrise. Oftentimes, we saw dolphins swimming along the waves. We spent our afternoons walking along the shore, searching for sharks' teeth. If you're looking for a romantic getaway, a girls' weekend, or a family vacation, this house is perfect!
* We had an excellent experience here" Mary Ann gave wonderful extensive information about the home and activities. Everything I needed to cook for my family was available in the kitchen. We also made good use of all the beach toys you left for us - kites, body boards, horse shoes, sand toys, etc. The dolphins put on a show every day for us. We all found treasures of shells and shark teeth. The sun rises and sun sets are amazing!
* "An Honest and Wonderful Escape" This home exceeded all our expectations for cleanliness, warmth, beauty. We loved everything about our stay from the time we initially contacted our hostess until she took the time to confirm that we returned home safely!
* You are the most pleasant hosts I have ever dealt with! I could do a live commercial for your wonderful get away; Thank you for your great place, truly a hidden treasure.
* Your windows are amazing! We saw dolphins several mornings. Being right on the beach was a life saver with a 2,4 and 6 year old that never tired of the beach
* Every thing you sent us was right on the money. The house was beautiful. Kids cried when we left which was sad but let us know how much fun they really had
* With the quiet private beach, and the warm hospitality, it is like going to a home away from home. Glad to give a reference but it is a lot like giving away your favorite secret.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
The South Carolina region
Southern North Carolina coast, located midway between Wilmington. NC and Jacksonville NC. about 2 hours from the South Carolina border.
Property is DIRECTLY oceanfront, on the southern third of this 26 mile barrier island. It is approx 2 miles south of the town of Surf city, midway to the town of Topsail Beach.
Maritime forest is across the street.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor