Farmhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
- This delightful old farmhouse has 3 large double bedrooms with iron 4 poster beds, ceiling fans, Gozitan marble
en-suite wet rooms plus a bathroom.
- The entrance leads to an impressive atrium with a classical stone balustrade staircase.
- The traditional arched millroom lounge has french doors leading to the poolside terrace.
- The stone units with contemporary appliances and granite worktops complete the large kitchen/diner.
- A 10m x 5m pool is set in a marble deck and south facing, well maintained garden full of palms, geraniums &pots.
- The utility room is outside as are the large stone BBQ,1st floor sun terrace & spiral staircase to the roof.
- A small supermarket is nearby, and a bakers van calls daily about mid -day.
NOW WITH BROADBAND.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||3 mins by car|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malta 35 km, Nearest railway: None|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Telephone|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- Heater for winter months
- Please bring beach towels
- Weekly maid service
- Two beds are 4' ,plus a folding bed
Deposit - £250
Full Balance - 6 weeks before holiday
The Island of Gozo region
GOZO IS AN EXPERIENCE! This quiet Maltese island only 9 miles by 5, stands south of Sicily in the heart of the Med.The 13 villages, with fort-like limestone buildings, are all dominated by large churches. Victoria, the capital, boasts a wonderful citadel, daily market, shops, fish vendor & busy cafes. The history of Gozo from its prehistoric temples, attacks by the Turks & Arabs, through French & British rule, together with its geological features & wonderful climate make this island a facinating holiday destination and ideal for a walking holiday.
From our farmhouse in the quiet village of Munxar, you are minutes away from the bay at Xlendi with its resturaunts, boats & scuba diving. You can relax in the well maintained garden & terrace with the pool or enjoy exploring the island. This is a holiday to experience and remember!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
21 Aug 2013
"Lovely, peaceful farmhouse with original features and a warm feel"
This is a smashing farmhouse conversion, too many wetrooms to count and lovely features. It is approached from the street via a double wooden door and then you enter the tardis! The property, which … More
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
90% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- Saint Paul's Bay
- 157 properties
- 131 properties
- 58 properties
- 37 properties
- 25 properties
- 24 properties
- 22 properties
- San Lawrenz
- 22 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Victoria, Gozo
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Santa Lucija
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties