Villa Le Belair
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Located within the prestigious Parc de Mougins, this luxury family villa of 370m2 spread over 3 floors, has been completely renovated and styled to provide comfortable accommodation for six people.
With 3 double bedrooms, two on the ground floor and one on the first floor along with 4 bathrooms, plus an office which can be used as an additional guest room, a children's playroom, and a home cinema, the villa offers you all the comforts you could ever want during your stay. The villa has a fully automated security and sound system, flat screen TV's with satellite channels in all rooms and reversible air-conditioning throughout, all centrally controlled to support the needs of modern family living.
Outside you have a flat lawned garden with large freeform heated saline pool which can be fenced with covered terrace.
The Parc de Mougins is a private residential park with guardian and 24 hour security system situated just 5 minutes from the pretty village of Mougins renowned for it's many gastronomic restaurants, cafes, shops and galleries. It's just 15 minutes to Cannes and the coast and half an hour from Nice airport.
Villa Le Belair has accommodation of 370m2 spread over 3 floors, with reversible air-conditioning and wood and marble floors throughout.
- Entrance Hall
- Large and bright living room with 2 large leather sofas, dining table with 8 chairs, fireplace, a large flat screen TV with Satellite channels (SKY, Canalsat, German and Russian channels), surround sound system and full width glass sliding doors opening onto a covered terrace and the garden.
- Fully equipped state of the art kitchen with island unit, stone worktops, hob, two large ovens, a generous sized fridge and separate freezer, sink, TV, door out to terrace.
- Guest Bathroom with sink, WC and basin.
- Main entrance door with storage cupboards, alarm and central control system.
- Children''s playroom with convertable sofa bed (ideal for guests).
- Breakfast room with table and flat screen TV, doors out to garden,
- Bedroom 1 - master bedroom suite with 200cm bed, cross-trainer, large dressing area, and luxury ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath, two sinks, large shower with hamman and seat, WC. Doors out to garden.
- Bedroom 2 - children''s room with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and door out to garden
- Family bathroom (bath, hand held shower, sink and WC).
- Bedroom 3 - 200cm bed, with windows over front garden.
- Large separate dressing area
- Large bathroom - walk in shower, two basins, bath and guest WC. Windows overlooking pool.
Lower Ground Floor
- Fully fitted laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Home cinema room with large sofas, rug and projector.
Villa Le Belair sits within 2,600m2 of a flat lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs.
Surrounding the living room and kitchen is a large covered terrace where you can sit comfortably before dinner or during the day to escape the sun and also dine at the large table which seats 8 or more. There is a traditional inbuilt BBQ with plenty of storage cupboards.
The large freeform heated pool has a beach area with a shallow end of 1.10 meters leading to a deep end of around 2.20 meters. It has the option of being fenced should you require it. There is plenty of space around the pool for the sun loungers, with two large parasols providing shade and an outdoor shower.
The garden is fully enclosed and private with a separate side gate as well as the main electric gates which lead into the garage. Secure parking for 2 or 3 cars.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
Villa Le Belair is located in the peaceful residential area of Parc de Mougins, a beautiful park with 24 hour security system and full time guardian. It's just 5 minutes from the centre of the pretty village of Mougins.
The 11th century medieval village of Mougins is famed for its superb restaurants and surrounding golf courses, yet is only 20 minutes from Nice Airport yet retains its authentic village charm.
Only 6km from Cannes and the Mediterranean, Mougins is ideally placed to explore the coastal highlights of St Tropez, Cannes, and Monaco, and the charming neighbouring villages of Grasse, Valbonne, St Paul de Vence, and Biot.
Immediately to the east, is the 427 hectare National Parc de La Valmasque and Lake Fontemerle.
Mougins is famed for its winding pedestrian streets filled with art galleries and over a dozen excellent restaurants. Pablo Picasso chose to spend his last 15 years here, and in more recent times, the Michelin starred Moulin de Mougins and the 5 star Mas Candille have firmly established Mougins' gastronomic reputation.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Marion Cote d'Azur Villas (Property Manager Cote d'Azure Villas)
- 1 Years listed
Based in France
Credit cards accepted
- 1180 properties
- 489 properties
- 116 properties
- 92 properties
- 86 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 58 properties
- Golfe Juan
- 55 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 53 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 43 properties
- Saint Laurent du Var
- 42 properties
- St Jean de Cannes
- 30 properties
- 23 properties
- Chateauneuf Grasse
- 21 properties
- Auribeau sur Siagne
- 17 properties
- Le Tignet
- 14 properties
- Mouans Sartoux
- 12 properties
- Les Adrets-de-l'Esterel
- 12 properties
- Le Bar Sur Loup
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Tanneron - Mandelieu
- 7 properties