Villa El Impo-TripAdvisor award of Excellence 2014
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Sleeps 9 + Cot. Villa El Impo is a spacious, south facing, air-conditioned, centrally heated villa, with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (2 En-suite). The villa has amazing panoramic views of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. Close to the lovely town of Moraira with restaurants to suit every taste and budget, bars, shops and wonderful sandy beaches. The villa is open plan and is perfect for large family groups or 1 or 2 families offering superb facilities with a modern kitchen and luxury walk in showers. The Villa offers 4 separate private terraces for sunbathing and relaxing with spectacular views over the orange groves down to the sea. The open plan living/kitchen area opens out on to a covered Naya which has a Summer Kitchen, with Sink, Fridge and a BBQ. Dining table and chairs for alfresco dining and a sofa and large chairs on this terrace near the swimming pool. On a separate terrace there is a second sofa and large comfy chairs -perfect for chilling and taking in the spectacular views anytime of the day or evening. Villa El Impo, has DVDs, CDs, cookery books, books, jigsaws, puzzles, board games, games, children's toys, buckets and spades, beach games and a Table Tennis Table, with a fridge close by for the iced drinks, is ideal for families with plenty to do and see in the surrounding area.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Moraira 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante 90 km, Nearest railway: Teulada 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, CD player, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (5), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
This south facing villa, designed and built in 2008 by the present owners to a very high specification, has quality fittings throughout including central heating, air conditioning and is extremely well equipped with everything you will need for a wonderful holiday experience-nothing has been overlooked.
* Spacious open plan living area with leather sofas seating 10 people, coffee table, lamp tables and sea views
* Sat TV (UK & European channels), DVD/CD Player, Radio, I-Pod docking station
* Free Wi-Fi, Safe.
* Dining Table and chairs seating 8 people
* Books, Cookery Books
* Dvds and CDs
* Board games and games
* Children's Toys
* Puzzles and jigsaws
* Buckets and spades
* Beach games
* Luxury fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, ceramic hob and oven.
* Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
* Juicer, coffee machine, food processor, liquidizer
* Fully equipped with glasses, crockery and cutlery
* Kitchen overlooks the pool and BBQ area
* Shower room with shower, basin and wc on ground floor with access to the pool area.
* Utility Room with fitted cupboards, sink, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board.
* Stairs leading from the open plan area to the first floor and down to the garage.
* All of the bedrooms have air conditioning, celing fans, mosquito excluders and shutters fitted to all of the windows.
* Ground floor bedroom with Double bed, fitted wardrobes, terrace with table and chairs.
* En-suite, walk in luxury shower, bath, vanity basin, wc and hairdryer
* Master Bedroom suite on first floor with King Size bed, dressing table, drawers, walk in wardrobes.
* Terrace leading from the patio doors, with sun loungers, table and chairs.
* En-suite, walk in luxury shower, bath, double vanity basins, wc and hairdryer
* Twin Bedded room with fitted wardrobes and large terrace leading through patio doors.
* Extra fold up bed available if you have 9 people in your party. Bed guards. Cot if required.
* This terrace can be accessed from either the twin bedded room or from the landing and has
* Table, chairs and sun loungers.
* Twin Bedded room with fitted wardrobes and views over the orange grove.
* Family Bathroom with shower, vanity basin, wc and hairdryer
|Further details outdoors|
* From the living/dining area there are patio doors leading out to a covered naya and private pool
* Summer Kitchen, large barbecue, sink, fridge and cupboards incorporated at one end.
* Table and chairs for outside dining complete with sofa and large chairs for relaxing in the shade near the swimming pool terrace
* On a separate terrace there is a second wicker sofa and large wicker chairs for chilling out in the sun or shade
* 12 sunloungers
* Illuminated pool is nearby with a special seating area at one end enabling our guests to appreciate the
* fabulous views whilst sitting in the pool and cooling off.
* Heated Outdoor Pool Shower
* Rotary clothes dryer discretely positioned at the back of the villa.
* Table Tennis Table with fridge nearby for the iced drinks and a further table and chairs
* Terraces with sunloungers, table and chairs leading off the master bedroom and one of the twin bedrooms
* Terrace leading off the ground floor bedroom with table and chairs
* Double Garage
* Secure parking.
* Price is negotiable for low occupancy - please enquire
* Please email for further photographs of the villa
Ideally Friday changeover during high season (June-September), as flights on Fridays from the UK can be considerably less than the weekend price.
Flexible changeover day at all other times - periods of eg: 10 days are possible- please enquire
On changeover day we ask guests to vacate the villa by 10.00am.
For incoming guests the villa will be ready from 4.00pm.
Prices are inclusive of the following:
* Wi-Fi, Sat TV with English and European channels, Dvd Player, I-Pod docking station, radio safe
* Central Heating
* Clean bed linen, bath and beach towels supplied weekly.
* Housekeeper between lets
* Meet and greet by our English speaking representatives at a local cafe, who will accompany you to the villa.
* English speaking local representatives on hand during your stay to answer any questions you may have.
* Welcome pack
* Extra single fold up bed available if required
* Cot, high chair, stair gates and bed guards
* 4 Hairdryers
The Valenciana region
Moraira is within the Alicante Province of the Costa Blanca and this area of Spain has been identified as having as near to an ideal climate as possible, being neither too hot in summer nor too cold in winter. The towns are awash with villas ideally situated between a coast with sandy beaches and rocky coves and the mountains of the Marina Alta. The region is steeped in history and has easy access to the cities of Alicante and Valencia.
Stretching midway along Spain's eastern coast, it retains a very Spanish atmosphere with many picturesque fishing villages, unspoilt coves and numerous places to visit. To experience mountain villages and the real Spain you only have to drive 20 minutes inland to experience the Jalon Valley and a further 20 minutes on to the waterfalls and castle at Guadalest.
Benidorm is only 30 minutes by road yet is a million miles away from the quiet town of Moraira. Benidorm and its numerous attractions of Terramitica, Mundoma, Aqualandia Water Park and the Vergel Safari Park are all excellent days out for children.
As in other parts of Spain, Fiestas and Saint's Days are celebrated here with processions and parties, fireworks, food and wine! They are definitely not to be missed.
Calendar of the local Fiestas:
January: Twelfth Night Procession
April: Local Fiestas in honour to San Vicente Ferrer with street processions, fireworks and parades.
June: Fiesta of Moors and Christians held in Moraira is magnificent- definitely not to be missed
June: The magic night of "Sant Joan" celebrated on the beach of l'Ampolia in Moraira
July: Fiesta to honour"La Mare de Deu del Carme". A procession on the sea is held.
July: Fiestas in Benimarco with open air celebrations
September (1st Saturday in month): Moscatell Fiestas in the open air.
November: Fiestas in honour to Santa Catalina, the "Week of Culture" and the election of the "Reina Infantil" (Young Queen of the Fiestas) held in honour to the patron saint "Sant Vicent"
December: Christmas Market the Sunday before the 25th
Originally a small fishing village, Moraira has grown into a pretty, cosmopolitan town, retaining much of its original character and has to be experienced to appreciate its unique relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The local authority has exerted control over Moraira's development, which has resulted in mainly detached private villas on the surrounding hillsides with a few holiday apartments and no "package holidays" and high rise hotels and buildings. Whilst it retains an unspoilt charm, Moraira has plenty to offer for all age groups.
Moraira has an array of superb restaurants catering for any budget and taste and delightful cafes and bars providing "Tapas" and refreshments. The "Menu del dia" can provide excellent value for money and even today you can find a three-course meal with bread and wine included for less than 10 Euros.
Within Moraira there are three beaches which have been awarded an EEC Blue Flag for cleanliness. One of these is called El Portet, a fabulous beach with two bars/restaurants famous for excellent lunches is well worth a visit and is only a 10 minute drive from the villa. Moraira beach, which has its own beach cafe and children's play area, beach volley ball and pedalos is a 5 minute drive from the villa. All three beaches in Moraira slope gently into the Mediterranean Sea and are ideal for children of all ages.
The beautiful marina provides an ideal sailing base and has a restaurant and cocktail bar, where you can sit and relax whilst watching the boats any time of day.
Moraira has a small fun fair, especially suitable for young children, a great Go-Karting circuit for all ages, a tennis club, two crazy golf courses and three nightclubs. There is horse riding, jet ski-ing and a dive centre all within a 10 minute drive.
There are some great golf courses in the area, the closest being Club de Golf Ifach, Moraira and is only a 2 minute drive away from the villa. There are four other golf courses within 35 km in Javea, Denia, Benidorm and Olivia.
Every Friday morning in Moraira, there is a market with stalls selling fruit and vegetables, clothes, leather bags and shoes, knick-knacks and jewellery. The local shops and night markets offer a really excellent choice of gifts, jewellery, leather handbags, shoes and clothes.
There is a lovely walk from Villa El Impo to Moraira and the beaches, which takes approximately 30 minutes.
The larger resorts of Benidorm, Calpe, Javea and Denia are all within a half hour drive.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
12 Nov 2014
"Outstanding accommodation and area"
My mother, my daughter and myself stayed here in September. We were not disappointed in any way. The pool , house , cleanliness, welcome and weather! were all amazing. The week was spent by the pool a… More
28 Oct 2014
"2nd visit this year - doesn't get any better than this!!!"
My husband and I stayed at Villa El Impo for 2 weeks in May this year, with other members of our family. As soon as we returned we booked again for a 9 day holiday for just the 2 of us, and what a fa… More
29 Sep 2014
We stayed for 9 days / 8 nights at Villa El Impo - and had an outstanding experience! The villa caters for every need - immaculate and a real 'home from home'. Great pool and area to s… More
23 Aug 2014
"We'll be back!"
The villa was everything we hoped for and met all of the detailed advance descriptions and expectations. The owner really has considered the needs of discerning holidaymakers with the villa being the… More
13 Aug 2014
"Absolutely stunning villa, photos can't do it justice !!"
We have stayed in Spain many times, but this villa is the best we have ever stayed in, everything you could need for your stay is thought of. The area is fantastic, the views are stunning, and the own… More
25 Jul 2014
"Excellent Felt Like Tropical Mountain Paradise"
After over 30yrs traveling to Moraira this Villa felt like Paradise. We had lovely weather & had a good time , with all the family. Rosemary was very helpful at all times to us. Marg & Pete are a very… More
21 Jun 2014
"As soon as I walked through the door I knew I had made the right choice!!"
My husband and I have been holidaying in Moraira since 2005, and have enjoyed staying in some beautiful villas, but this one was definitely the best!! Rosemary, the owner, was a pleasure to do busine… More
29 Apr 2014
"Going to Moraira? Book Villa El Impo!"
There's really not much to add to the amazing reviews of this amazing villa! It's a 5 Star Villa with fantastic views. There's everything you need in this beautiful villa ( including 2 … More
11 Apr 2014
"Luxury - Spaciousness - Relaxation - Fun"
Villa El Impo is as advertised and more - the photographs and description on the website can't do it justice, it has to be seen to be believed. The quality of furniture and bed linen is well abo… More
1 Apr 2014
"Perfect Villa - Faultless"
We had the most wonderful time in this beautiful villa. Personally and professionally I rent a lot of houses a year for my large family and for residential training courses with colleagues and clients… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 992 properties
- 708 properties
- 137 properties
- 94 properties
- La Llobella
- 90 properties
- Cumbre del Sol
- 81 properties
- Urbanizacion Panorama , Javea/xabia
- 29 properties
- Urbanizacion Pinosol, Alicante
- 27 properties
- Gata De Gorgos
- 21 properties
- Benimarco, Benissa
- 17 properties
- La Mandarina
- 13 properties
- Tosalet, El , Javea/Xabia
- 10 properties
- Urbanizacion Rafalet
- 9 properties
- Poble Nou De Benitatxell, El/Benitachell
- 9 properties
- Partida Fanadix, Benissa
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Balsetes, Les, Partida
- 7 properties
- Cerro Muriano, Nucleo
- 6 properties
- 6 properties