from £32 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Cozy apartment in the heart of a small medieval village in Tuscany. Enjoy the experience of spending some time between 600 years old walls (but renovated!) and get stunned by a wonderful view on a green valley, good for relaxing your eyes and your senses.
Whether you love walking, riding a horse or a bike, or simply wish to explore cultural beauties in Tuscany, you have all these possibilities at hand. 3 minutes walk down into the valley gets you to our horse farm with riding school, sand arena and different riding facilities. Pets are welcome!
- For horse loving couples/friends, advanced riders (over 18 years): Come over for a horsey week; advanced riders are welcome to come to our yard and help us with the yard duties in the morning and go out riding in the afternoon. You only pay for the apartment with this option since we get help in return. You don't want to help out? No problems, rent a horse!
- For horse loving beginners, any age: the yard offers the opportunity to take lessons and the over 18 may go out on hacks as soon as the riding basics are clear. You can learn to groom and take care of horses, lead, turn out, tack horses if you wish to, a helping hand is always welcome in our small family-run horse yard.
- For couples/families who want to explore Tuscany: Montopoli Vald'Arno is a strategical point from where to start with a rented car or by train. Also with smaller children families can relax… washing machine at hand!
- For anyone wanting to escape their usual life: Live for a few days or a week in the friendly environment of Montopoli Vald'Arno, walk to the grocer, the restaurants, the small shops and bars. Discover beautiful views and landscapes by walking around or rent a bike to get even further.
- Any needs or troubles, needs or questions? No problems since I live next door, just knock at my door.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Tirrenia 40 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Pisa Airport 35 km, Nearest railway: San Romano-Montopoli-Santa Croce 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
About this location
The Tuscany region
Tuscany... the word alone makes us dream of warmth, sinuous hills, wineyards and amazig landscapes. Full of variants: from mountains to beaches, wilderness and open countryside. Immagine living there for a week as if it were your home.
Montopoli in Val d'Arno
Montopoli's area is easy to reach from the highway, but if you go south, you will find the postcard-landscapes that your heart wishes to see. Nevertheless, there are plenty of facilities reachable by few minutes of car drive... a swimming pool at 5 minutes drive, golf course in San Miniato at 15 minutes drive, Tennis courses in Santa Croce at 15 minutes drive. Last, but not least, a great riding facility at 3 minutes walk.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 May 2013
"Un posto incantevole, rilassante, comodo.."
Ottimo posto per chi vuole fare una vacanza per rilassarsi nel cuore della Toscana. Il borgo é caratteristico, ľappartamento da una parte comodissimo per la sua posizione nel centro del paesino con … More
27 Mar 2013
"The most mind-blowing scenery..."
I would recommend visiting this beautiful village to anyone and everyone. The apartment is open and cool, the view from the main window looking down over the valley is the most mind blowing view I have ever seen. There's lots for everyone to do here, there's a small museum not far from the apartment for all the family, for the children and adults alike the riding school provides endless hours of fun throughout the holiday. Access to a car is advised and you are not far from the train station in san romano. The trains are cheap and in the evening you can return to the tranquil surrounds of montopoli.
You're booking with
34% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Oct 2013
Based in Italy