Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
At Villa Palazzo, refined sophistication is perfectly combined with Italian rustic charm. The house is a contemporary five bedroom property with three doubles and two twin bedrooms. The villa is situated in the wonderful province of Siena, rich in history and culture.
The villa offers guests a comfortable and stylish stay in the master bedroom, tower or annex. There is a comfortable living room with antique stone fireplace. The room opens onto a lawn and stone paved terraces dominated by a view of the valley.
The villa also offers guests a study/TV room that can become a comfortable single bedroom for a unexpected guest, there is a en suite shower room with WC that can serve as a cloakroom.
On the ground floor there is a large dining room, with traditional peasant's hearth, dining table seating up to 16. Guests also have the option to enjoy al fresco dining under the straw pergoda beside the vegetable garden with stunning views over the Val d'Orcia.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perugia International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (3)|
|Further details indoors|
- Living room
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen: eight gas hobs, two ovens, double sinks, professional dishwasher and large availability of space for preparing food and storing. A further room contains two doors fridge with ice maker and cold-water dispenser, professional washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing equipment etc.
- Stairs lead from living room to upper level, also reachable directly from parking area.
- Master bedroom (king), en suite bathroom with separate walk-in shower and tub.
- Tower: twin bedroom (can become king) en suite dressing room/closet and bathroom with a tub and wall-mounted shower.
- External stone staircase leads to the tower?s top floor: small terrace, double bedroom (king), ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Twin bedroom which can be made into king, full bath with tub, wall mounted shower.
- Double bedroom (king), en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, tub and large built in cupboard with closet.
- Wi-Fi broadband access.
- Hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided.
- House heating, pool and hot tub heating.
- Firewood supplied for fireplaces and barbecue.
|Further details outdoors|
- Solar panels and dedicated boiler heated swimming pool (13 x 4 meters) with jet stream overlooking the ?Val d?Orcia?.
- Hot tub.
- Solar panels heated hydromassage mini pool facing magic sunsets on the valley. On cloudy or rainy days or at night it can be heated by a dedicated boiler.
The Tuscany region
Please contact the agent for more details
The best preserved medieval town in Europe, even though a big part of it?s treasures have been dispersed all over the world. To see Siena you need at least one week but if you don?t have that time and you are just there for a day trip then you can?t miss:
- Piazza del Campo: Siena?s half-moon of a public square, one of the famous piazzas of Italy, is where twice a year the riders from the districts compete to get the Prize.
- Palazzo Pubblico (town hall in the Piazza del Campo) with it?s tower, built in the early 1300 boasts one of the most important 14th century secular frescoes cycles.
- Duomo: is an example (along with Orvieto) of XIVth century central Italian Gothic architecture that doesnt have the slenderness of north European cathedrals and signs the passage from Romanesque to Renaissance. It?s a treasure house of late Romanesque gothic and renaissance masterpieces.
- Pinacoteca nazionale boasts a comprehensive collection of Sienese paintings.
- Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala (beside the Duomo): this hospital has been a powerful institution from over ten centuries that acquired, through private legacies an immense estate in land, castles, palaces and houses. The vast and complicated interiors develop through different levels and contain many important paintings, frescoes and spaces dedicated to temporary and permanent exhibitions.
- San Domenico: another Italian Gothic church, its brick surface contains very important paintings by Andea Vanni, Il Sodoma, Matteo di Giovanni and significant others.
- Santa Maria dei Servi: Romanesque church containing fine altarpieces covering all areas of Sienese painting. Highlights being Coppo di Marcovaldo?s Madonna del Bordone, Matteo di Giovanni?s Massacre of the innocents, Pietro Lorenzetti.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Calendar last updated:16 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 132 properties
- Castiglione del Lago
- 116 properties
- 93 properties
- 85 properties
- 66 properties
- 65 properties
- San Giovanni d'Asso
- 42 properties
- 38 properties
- Foiano della Chiana
- 38 properties
- 38 properties
- 31 properties
- Torrita di Siena
- 26 properties
- Chianciano Terme
- 25 properties
- 20 properties
- Bagno Vignoni
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- Castiglione d'Orcia
- 16 properties
- Val di Chiana
- 15 properties
- 11 properties
- San Quirico D'Orcia
- 11 properties