Luxury mansion with large pool
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
The villa is sized 250sqm on two levels, is situated in the peaceful countryside of Monopoli and possesses a beautiful 10.000sqm piece of land and a spacious terrace with amazing sea view. The outdoor area is well equipped with seating area and high quality furniture. Villa Milivita is beautifully equipped with all the comforts needed to ensure a maximum level of high class and relaxing holiday.
This luxury villa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests. The living room which connects to the kitchen, is perfectly equipped with top quality appliances.
? Comfortable living room with large open kitchen
? Well-equipped kitchen area
? First bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom, direct access to pool
? Second bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom
? Third bedroom with two single beds
? Bathroom in the hall with laundry area
? Stairs to cellar / storage room
? Fourth bedroom with queen size bed
? Sea view panoramic roof terrace
? Equipped solarium
At the back of the Villa is the swimming pool area. A large patio which is equipped with dining table, a fully equiped external kitchen area with a large brick oven, barbecue and external burners.
Besides the large pool (14x7mt) this luxury villa is featuring a beautiful patio area overlooking the pool and villa. Of course all the furniture are top class and perfectly matching the level of quality of this amazing vacation rental property.
Villa Milivita is also featuring:
- Free maid services and cleanings three times per week
- Double change of bedlinen and bathtowels each week
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Monopoli - Capitolo|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese, Nearest railway: Monopoli|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Puglia/Molise region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 5 Years listed
Calendar last updated:30 Aug 2014
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- 418 properties
- 125 properties
- Martina Franca
- 108 properties
- Polignano a Mare
- 90 properties
- 82 properties
- Ceglie Messapica
- 77 properties
- 69 properties
- 64 properties
- 61 properties
- Castellana Grotte
- 57 properties
- 53 properties
- 51 properties
- 20 properties
- 16 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- Castellaneta Marina
- 8 properties
- Leporano Marina
- 7 properties
- Francavilla Fontana
- 7 properties
- Mola di Bari
- 6 properties