Spacious countryside villa
Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
An elegant villa surrounded by 6000 square meters of garden and olive trees. The Villa is located in a very quiet area. The large terrace offers a wonderful panoramic vista.
Villa is composed of:
Large living room with fireplace, a double sofa and a big table with chairs.
Kitchen with electric oven, dish washer, fridge, refrigerator and all comforts.
A toilet with shower, washing machine, bidet and wc.
A double bedroom with double cupboard.
A bedroom with two single beds (can also be used as a double bedroom).
Terrace all around the villa (front, right side and back side) equipped with outdoor furniture.
The villa is perfect for a relaxing holiday and is located in a perfect position between the beaches and the sea and important cultural sites: the wonderful Polignano a Mare with its suggestive natural caves; Castellana Grotte, Monopoli and Alberobello are very close and easy to reach from the villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese, Nearest railway: Monopoli|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Puglia/Molise region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts("contrade") characterized by the presence of "Masserie Fortificate" of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
22 Sep 2013
We stayed the villa during September for 2 weeks.Location is excellent, very peaceful. Plenty beaches and town are not far than 8 kilometers. The villa is very good condition, well equipment, the gar… More
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay ay the Villa Mimosa.
We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your holiday and hope to see you again in the future!
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 5 Years listed
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- 390 properties
- 143 properties
- 124 properties
- Martina Franca
- 95 properties
- Polignano a Mare
- 91 properties
- 76 properties
- Ceglie Messapica
- 70 properties
- 67 properties
- 62 properties
- 54 properties
- Castellana Grotte
- 54 properties
- 44 properties
- 41 properties
- 35 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- Marina di Ginosa
- 12 properties
- Castellaneta Marina
- 12 properties
- 7 properties