Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The 120mq villa, is surrounded by greenery and secular olive trees. It offers a beautiful panoramic view of the sea as it is situated on the hillside.
Villa Maremonti is composed of:
- A large daytime zone with an open plan. It consists of the kitchen area and living area with a fireplace and a sofabed that sleeps two. The kitchen area is fully furnished and fully equipped. It comes with a brand new dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, etc.)
- There is a double room with a queen sized bed. This room has ample lighting and wonderful views of the garden;
- There is a bathroom with a built-in double bathtub design and a rain shower head. It is equipped with a dual his and hers sink
- A second room with two single beds (can be attached if necessary) and a small bathroom without shower.
The external of the villa (about 5 meters from the entrance) consists of the large private pool of about 14 meters in length and 7 meters in width, with depth of 2,5 meters.
At the perimeter of the pool at your convenience you will find comfortable lounge and deck chairs.
The villa is ready to be enjoyed. It offers high quality and comfort in its furnishings and appliances. Air conditioning is found throughout as well as free wi-fi throughout.
We recommend villa Maremonti to family looking for a comfortable and tranquil villa with a private pool and greenery just a few minutes from Capitolo's pristine beaches.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Monopoli, Capitolo 7 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese 70 km, Nearest railway: Monopoli 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
Balance is due cash at the beginning of holiday during the check-in with the manager, if you are not able to pay cash, you should pay the total amount by bank transfer or credit card with-in 30 days before your arrival (cheques and travellers cheque are never allowed).
Due to security and legal reasons law we will check-in only guests who have compiled our booking-form and agreement.
Security deposit (to be refunded at the end of the stay) EUR 500 to be paid ONLY by cash or credit card (cheques and travellers cheque are never allowed).
Please be sure to leave the house in good condition.
No pets allowed.
Final cleaning mandatory EUR 100.
Intermediate cleaning mandatory for stay more than one week, extra paid.
Arrival time is mandatory in the afternoon between 4pm and 8pm (unless otherwise agreed). At arrival later than 8pm an extra charge will be applied.
Please advise us of your departure time at least 24 hours before. The check-out must be taken not later than 10 am.
Heating is billed if used (mandatory from October to April) EUR 100 per week
Electricity is billed by use at EUR 0,30 per KW/h.
Bed linen and bath towels - EUR 10 per person.
The Puglia/Molise region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
11 Aug 2013
"Like a dream come true"
We have just returned from 2 fantastic weeks staying at this property. It exceeded expectations that were already high. The property was clean, comfortable and modern with fabulous views. The pool was… More
Thank you for your kind words!
It has been a pleasure having you as our guests and we would love to have you again!
Kindest regards from the staff of HelloApulia
28 Apr 2013
We stayed two weeks with our one-year old daughter in this house. The house was clean, situated near to olive trees with beautiful sea-view, the kitchen is well-equiped. Very friendly owner. It's… More
Thank you so much for your kind response. We are glad that you had a wonderful time in Puglia with your family and look forward to seeing you again some time soon!
Staff at HelloApulia
8 Sep 2012
"Una bella estate a Ca' del Carrubo"
Abbiamo soggiornato in questa villa dal 18 agosto al 1° settembre, eravamo quattro adulti e tre bambini. La villa corrispondeva perfettamente alle nostre aspettative, inserita in un contesto collinar… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 5 Years listed
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- 401 properties
- 146 properties
- 126 properties
- Martina Franca
- 98 properties
- Polignano a Mare
- 92 properties
- 80 properties
- Ceglie Messapica
- 72 properties
- 69 properties
- 62 properties
- 55 properties
- Castellana Grotte
- 54 properties
- 45 properties
- 41 properties
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- Castellaneta Marina
- 13 properties
- Marina di Ginosa
- 12 properties
- 7 properties
- Francavilla Fontana
- 6 properties