Countryside villa with pool
Trullo | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 13
Trulli delle Tortorelle is a splendid and rather large Trulli Complex with pool. It is equipped with everything to make your holiday an unforgettable Apulian experience.
This Trullo sleeps up to 13 guests in 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms in total. Its private swimming pool is 10×5 mt.
All the rooms are well lit equipped with shutters and screens. They are all comfortably furnished.
There is ample parking for cars and visitors on the property. There are ancient olive trees strategically placed to offer a cool shade in the summer. There is also a covered patio (between the Main building and the Annex) ideal for eating Al-fresco style.
A family sized BBQ comes with an outdoor table and chairs that seats 13.
A selection of beaches are only 8kms away.
The 10 x 5m swimming pool is totally private and offers a nice view of the hills.
Trulli le Tortorelle is recommended for large families and/or friends. It offers privacy for each family but also has large common spaces both external and internal areas where the guests can gather together and dine.
Trulli le Tortorelle could be requested for up to 13 guests.
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Monopoli 8 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese/Brindisi 55 km, Nearest railway: Monopoli 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 6 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 13, Lounge seats for 13|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The Trulli complex offers three detached areas.
A) Main trullo:
Large living area with a wide open fireplace and two double sofa beds;
Open space kitchen, fully equipped and complete with fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a full range of cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
A large matrimonial bedroom with private bathroom;
A second double bedroom with matrimonial bed and bathroom;
A third bedroom with two single beds. An extra child's bed can be added;
A large bathroom with shower;
Living area with sofa and TV set;
Little kitchen angle;
Double bedroom with bathroom;
The first Grottino features a large double bedroom with a private bathroom;
The second Grottino features a study with a single bed and a private bathroom;
|Further details outdoors|
- Hi-Fi to the pool
- Children's playground
The Puglia/Molise region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archaeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hill towns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
The country consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 5 Years listed
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- 318 properties
- 109 properties
- 96 properties
- Martina Franca
- 80 properties
- Polignano a Mare
- 78 properties
- 63 properties
- Porto Cesareo
- 61 properties
- 52 properties
- Castellana Grotte
- 50 properties
- Ceglie Messapica
- 50 properties
- 50 properties
- 43 properties
- 31 properties
- Marina di Novaglie
- 16 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Castellaneta Marina
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- Marina di Ginosa
- 8 properties
- 6 properties