Villa with pool near the beach
Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Villa Lamandia is a modern villa with private pool situated a few meters from the famous beaches of Capitolo. The villa is surrounded by lush vegetation and is fully fenced. This modern villa with swimming pool is ideal for a family with children.
The villa is equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure a holiday of relaxation and tranquility.
This comfortable villa is on one level and features:
- Large living area with fireplace, sofas and armchairs and double sofa bed; lounge area with TV and DVD / CD / Radio; Dining Area; This room is equipped with air conditioning;
- Well equipped kitchen
- First Bedroom with two single beds (beds can be united to form a double bed)
- Bathroom with shower
- Second bedroom with a double bed
The bedroom area is equipped with an additional air conditioning unit.
From the living room there is access to the comfortably equipped terrace.
The outdoor area offers a nice patio with dining table from where you can enjoy the view of the pool and conveniently watch the children while they are in the water. The large pool is 13 m long, 6 m wide and 4 m deep.
Villa Lamandia is located far from busy roads. Also the property is fully fenced making the holiday home child friendly and safe.
In the inside of the villa there is free wifi access available for the guests.
This beautiful villa with swimming pool is located at a few hundred meters from the sea and the beautiful beaches of Capitolo.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese / Brindisi 60 km, Nearest railway: Monopoli 6 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
The Puglia/Molise region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archaeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hill towns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts(?contrade?) characterized by the presence of ?Masserie Fortificate? of ancient Roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 5 Years listed
Calendar last updated:27 Nov 2014
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- 481 properties
- 157 properties
- Martina Franca
- 148 properties
- 110 properties
- Polignano a Mare
- 100 properties
- 95 properties
- Ceglie Messapica
- 93 properties
- 88 properties
- 71 properties
- 65 properties
- Castellana Grotte
- 64 properties
- 51 properties
- 25 properties
- 23 properties
- 14 properties
- 9 properties
- Leporano Marina
- 9 properties
- Castellaneta Marina
- 8 properties
- Francavilla Fontana
- 8 properties
- Mola di Bari
- 7 properties