Villa Ana Maria
About the home
At villa Ana Maria you can relax by the pool, walk down to the beach, play golf all within the urbanisation of El Chaparral. Less than 5 mins drive or walk down to La Cala village by the beach which has plenty of restaurants, supermarkets, open air market twice a week.
Only 10 mins drive from the centre of Fuengirola or 15 mins to centre of Marbella, 20 mins to Puerto Banus.
Ideal for family holiday or for Golfers to relax and play golf all year round.
Good base for families or friends who would like to explore Andalucia and visit Ronda, Seville, Granada, Jerez, Malaga city (the birth place of Piacazzo). In the winter you can even drive up and ski for the day in Sierra Nevada.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||El Chaparral, 500m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details outdoors:
- Private Pool
- Landscaped Garden
- Car Port
- Enclosed Garden surrouned by hedge to make it private
- Remote controlled entrance to drive in
- Hand on local representative and can speak English, Spanish, French and German
- Long term lets over 1 month available on request
- Corporate bookings welcome and we can arrange golf, excursions and even conferences or incentives
- Use as a base for your Wedding as we are also Wedding Planners and can arrange and guide you through
The Costa del Sol region
- All year round sunshine, winter average 15/20oC, summer 25/35oC
- Families, close to beaches, private pool, water park 10 mins drive, Zoo in Fuengirola open at night in the
summer, go-karting, horse racing at night in the summer in Chaparral, open air stalls at night with
trampolines on sea front in La Cala 5 mins drive 10 mins walk, childrens parks in La Cala
- Teenagers, beaches and pool during the day, close to Miramar Shopping Centre 10 mins drive, La Cañada
mins drive shop till you drop, Zara, Mango, Blanco etc....Cinema with options in english.
- TOURING ANDALUCIA, steeped in culture and history. From here you can go on day trips to Granada,
Seville, Ronda, Gibraltar, Jerez, Cordoba either go by car or we can prearrange day trips for you. Also you can
cross the Med and visit Morocco for a day. Imagine on the one day you can be in Spain, visit part of England
and cross over to Africia.
- Young at heart , plenty of nightlife to dance the night away close by in Fuengirola 10 mins, Puerto Banus 20
mins, Benalmadena Port ,20 mins, plenty of taxis available on the Costa. The famous Nicki Beach only 10
- Golfers, Sometimes they say this is the Costa del Golf. Over 40 courses to pick from and we can
prearrange your tee times for you.
- Shoppers, Yes some of our visitors are known by their partners to be professional shoppers, from designer
boutiques in Puerto Banus, Centre of Marbella or Fuengirola, mix with the jet set, or pick
up the good as versions at the local market. All shopping centres open from 10hrs - 22.00hrs, all air
conditioned so cool off and shop till you drop, El Corte Ingles one in Mijas Costa and another in Puerto Banus
Some shops open later in Puerto Banus during the summer.
The Mijas Costa / El Chaparral, Mijas Costa area
- Visit one of the typical white villages of Andalucia - Mijas and ride on the local Donkey taxis (Burro Taxi)
- Virgen del Carmen - 16th of July - Statue of the Virgen del Carmen is brought down to the sea front and put on
a boat to go out and bless the sea. This happens in all sea side down in Spain on this day,
- The local Fair (La Feria) is held each year in La Cala 25th to 29th of July 2012- plenty of activity on the sea
front during the day and in the Fair Grounds at night
- Visit local Towns such as Fuengirola, Marbella, Puerto Banus, Benalmadena, Malaga
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Only 20 mins drive from Malaga Airport
* Car Hire , you can pick up a car at Malaga Airport from , Sixt, Gold Cars, Aruigacrown, Centauro, Helle Hollis
and many more.
* We will give you directions to the Villa when you book and most cars have GPS available for hire
* Flights from the U.K. Easyjet, Ryan Air, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Monarch and many more, plenty of
availability from most airport in the u.k.
* Flights from Northern Ireland. Easyjet, Aer Lingus, etc.
* Flights from Dublin, Aer Lingus, Ryan Air
* Flights from Sweden, Ryan Air, and many others and also good connection via Stockholm for Lituania
* Flights from Oslo, Ryan Air and many others
* In General Malaga Airport a good destination in relation to flights from all over Europe
Activities near Mijas Costa
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low Season||1 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid Season||22 Dec 12||7 Jan 13||£ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|Low Season||7 Jan 13||31 Mar 13||£ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid||12 Apr 13||1 Jul 13||£ 1500||£ 200||-||4 Nights|
|Peak||1 Jul 13||16 Sep 13||£ 1900||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid Season||16 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Bookings for longer than 2 weeks will get discount
- 300euros deposit to be paid on or before arrival and will be refunded on departure
- Long term lets between one and six months available only on request
- 25% to be paid when booking and balance 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Checkin after 20.00hrs , subject to extra 40€ to be paid on arrivalEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday homes in Spain (15,628)