Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
The apartment is suitable for all groups and couples who are looking for a quieter resort as it is set in the hills next to a golf course.
It is located 5 minutes away from the a7, the road connecting the whole of the coast, one of the nicest beaches la cala and 15 minutes from cabopina beach and a main shopping centre.
It has a main pool which has a lifeguard during the main holiday seasons but also a smaller pool which is open all year round.
During the spring & summer months a small cafe has opened providing light refreshments near the main pool.
We have furnished the property to an extremely high standard and it has a flat screen tv and dvd player for your enjoyment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||MIJAS COSTA 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: MALAGA AIRPORT 15 km, Nearest railway: MALAGA 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors||
The property has 1 ensuite with a shower & bath all in one.
The property has a separate toilet&shower room - with a proper shower enclosure.
Also under one of the twin beds is a pull out single bed with a proper mattress & linen is provided if needed ( the apartment will sleep 5 - must let us know beforehand)
Also plenty of dvds to watch & a few books & magazines to read - the TV & dvd player are of a high standard
|Further details outdoors||
There are paddle tennis courts available at the upper end of the complex a 2 minute walk.
Also the golf course can be accessed via a car 2 minutes away.
The Costa del Sol region
- Costa Del Sol is a region in the south of Spain, situated by two lesser known Costas: Costa De La Luz and Costa Tropical.
- Costa Del Sol is also known as 'The Sunny Coast' or more literally 'Coast of the Sun'.
- Costa Del Sol was formerly made up only of a series of small, quiet fishing settlements. It has been completely transformed during the later part of the 20th century into a tourist destination.
- The Costa Del Sol is a popular tourist region that welcomes millions of people annually, who head to one of the many resorts located along this stretch of coastline.
- The area is particularly famous for its towns like Marbella, providing the Costa del Sol with its reputation for its super-rich and famous visitors.
CABONINA BEACH - BEST beach where you can hire sun beds,the water is only chest deep even going out to 100yds where there is an articificial reef so no boats can enter - it is excellent when there is a swell for surfing advise taking floats etc. Head towards Marbella from our place on the main road - get off where signposted CABOPINA and go over flyover - it's the last exit on the roundabout then 1st right (its well hidden).
Has a number of lovely eating bars can easily spend the whole day- but advisable to take some food/drink.
ITS NO MORE THAN 15-20 MINS FROM APARTMENT BY CAR
MARBELLA - to walk around the shops & enjoy the atmosphere - park in the underground car parks reasonably cheap for 5 hrs but enjoy the boats & designer shops.Eating out is expensive - except in winter.
LA CANADA SHOPPING CENTRE - if the weather isn't good excellent place to shop & eat - also has a large indoor supermarket cheap.
- Can drive to Granada to see Alhambra Palace (about 2 hours).
- Drive to Rhonda - beautiful scenery - v mountainous, not on a rainy day, 2-2.5 hours.
- Number of Water Parks 1)Fuengirola - Not far 20mins away 2) Torremelinos - bit further 30minutes but much bigger & busier 3) Bahia park nr Algeciras which is between these two in size but our personal favourite due to it not being so busy - however it is an 1hr away
EATING OUT - personal favourites - Cabopina has many restaurants - Chinese,European cuisine but Alberts is a fine/relative expensive restaurant.
Also near cabopina is also my 1 of my personal favourites RANCHO GRILL - it serves excellent food & a set 3 course meal can be had for less than 20 euros.
Las Chapas which is the exit before Cabopina has an excellent Chinese well recommended & very cheap.
Da Brunos also good food but more expensive.
We also like to eat on the beach front at La Cala which is the turning mentioned as you get off the roundabout to go our apartment - instead turn right & follow towards beach front - you can easily park on the rd which is free parking but be very careful as some parking is restricted to residents only & no signs are given - usually you will see permits etc they will tow your car best to ask - walk on the beach & enjoy the lunchtime etc its actually a very good beach & you can go for long walks but not as good for swimming etc as cabopina because the water is a deeper.In peak season its very good for free entertainment as it has a main plaza area.