Penthouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Penthouse Riviera is a well equipped luxury apartment situated on the popular Paraiso Riviera development. With its stunning sea views from the private roof terrace it offers superior accommodation for the discerning holidaymaker.
Set in landscaped, subtropical gardens with 2 pools, jacuzzi and sauna, the apartment is conveniently situated for shops, restaurants and Miraflores golf. The nearest supermarket is less than 10 minutes on foot and free wi-fi is available in the excellent cafe next door. The local beach is just 15 minutes walk away. The penthouse is situated between Malaga and Marbella, being just a 30 minute drive from Malaga airport. The apartment makes an ideal base from which to explore the region. Many of the riches of Andalucia are on your doorstep. There are the white villages such as Mijas and Ojen, stunning Ronda, large resorts like Fuengirola and further afield, the cities of Seville, Cordoba and Granada.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Riviera del Sol 750 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||600 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 30 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
* The apartment is light and airy with polished marble floors.
* The Master bedroom has a door leading to the lower terrace and its own ensuite.
* The lounge has a flat screen LCD TV with Sky, DVD, and I-pod dock. Double sliding doors provide access to the lower terrace.
* The dining area has a light oak dining table and seating for 4.
|Further details outdoors|
* The apartment is situated on the SW corner of the development and offers panoramic views from its private roof terrace. The roof terrace has a shady pergola, sunloungers, patio table and chairs, BBQ and shower. Just perfect for sunbathing and alfresco dining.
* The lower terrace is tastefully furnished with table and 4 chairs . Relax and enjoy a pre dinner drink as you watch the sun set over the sea.
* Welcome pack provided on arrival so no need to rush off to the supermarket as soon as you arrive.
* English speaking representative on hand to welcome you to the apartment and offer local knowledge.
* Airport pickup arranged if required.
* Cot, highchair, buggy available for hire.
* All linen included (except beach towels)
* Apartment professionally cleaned before and after your stay.
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol is situated in Andalucia, Spain's southernmost region. Andalucia has a Mediterranean climate, with hot summers, warm winters and little rainfall. In 710 AD the Moors invaded and ruled there for over 700 years. They left a rich cultural legacy, the most notable of which is the Alhambra Palace in Granada. A visit here is a wonderful experience and can be booked locally.
Andalucia has become one of Europe's premier holiday destinations and the Costa del Sol has been called 'Europe's playground'. It stretches from the impressive Gibraltar to beyond Malaga. It encompasses small bays and ports such as Cabopino, chic and exclusive marinas like Puerto Banus and the larger resorts of Marbella, Fuengirola and Torremolinos. Take a day daytrip to Tangier.
Costa del Sol is also known as the Costa del Golf as there are over 40 courses along the Mediterranean coast.
Culturally, it is a very diverse region famous for flamenco, bullfighting, fiestas and its most famous son, Picasso who was born in Malaga.
Riviera del Sol is situated along the Costa del sol between Malaga and Marbella. It has a shopping centre where you can hire a car, a travel agent who will arrange local excursions and with a choice of supermarkets and small souvenir shops. There are also bars, restaurants and a food takeaway. You can also walk along the beach to bars and restaurants overlooking the Mediterranean....or just take a picnic and lie out in the sun!
You can have a round of golf at the Miraflores golf course, visit the spa at Hotel El Oceano or have lunch and a swim in the nearby Aztec or Oasis Club. Farther afield, take the bus into Fuengirola or Marbella, where you can indulge in some serious retail therapy.