Harbour Heights House - 847
from £90 /night help
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Harbour Heights is perched on the hill above Victoria Pier and enjoys panoramic views of Mevagissey Bay, including the historic fishing harbour and village beyond. This 1930's property has been fully refurbished with five-star contemporary features yet it retains much of its art-deco charm. It's also fully loaded with the latest technology for your holiday pleasure including a 50” Flat-screen Plasma, a Playstation 3 for gaming and HD movies, 5.1 Surround Sound System, Sky TV, Wifi and LCD TV's & DVD players in every bedroom.
Mevagissey is surrounded by an enchanting coastline and beautiful countryside inland, providing a wonderful setting for walks, stunning scenery and glorious beaches.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pentewan Beach Club 3.38 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay Cornwall Airport 33.31 km, Nearest railway: Newquay Railway Station 34.44 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* Spacious living area offering stunning sea views.
* French doors open out onto a large elevated sun-deck.
* Furnished with three seater leather sofa and 3 armchairs.
* Double fronted 'see through' fireplace with an energy efficient bio-fuel fire.
* 50” Plasma flat screen TV, Sky, 5.1 surround sound system and a Playstation 3 complete with a selection of games.
* Selection of books, DVD's, blue-ray high definition movies & board games.
* Views over the picturesque harbour.
* Contemporary high-gloss kitchen with solid black quartz worktops and a custom breakfast bar.
* Top of the range oven.
* Black Smeg retro-fridge.
* Full utensils including microwave, kettle, toaster & coffee machine.
* Built-in leather seating for 3.
* Patio Doors onto side-deck with fabulous views of the village, harbour and out to sea.
* Stylish high-gloss kitchen with black granite worktops and butler sink
* Integrated dishwasher, freezer, washing-machine & tumble dryer.
* Various ancillary items including iron and ironing board.
* Sky dome offering natural brightness.
* Breathtaking harbour and sea views.
* Louis XV style king-size bed .
* Bespoke vanity area.
* Double wardrobes.
* Flat screen TV with DVD player.
* En-suite shower room.
* Furnished with 'zip & link' beds which can be arranged as twins or a double on request.
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes.
* Flat screen TV with DVD player.
* Custom-built designer bunk beds.
* Wardrobe area.
* Flat screen TV with Playstation, playing games and DVD's.
* Floor to ceiling natural limestone tiles.
* Double ended bath with underwater chromotherapy light and controls.
* Ceiling mounted thermostatic rain shower.
* Wash basin and w.c.
* Steam free heated mirror.
* Designer chrome towel rail.
En-suite shower room
* Exquisitely decorated en-suite with skylight.
* Thermostatic rain shower with rain bar and hand hose.
* Wash basin and w.c.
|Further details outdoors|
* Parking for two cars – guests are advised that the drive is very steep. Alternative parking is available at the rear of the property and connected via short footpath.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens.
* Large elevated sun deck with seating and sun loungers.
* Side-deck with six seater table for alfresco dining.
* Dedicated barbecue area.
The Cornwall region
Cornwall’s unique identity and remote location make Cornwall holidays ideal for those who are ready to get away from it all and enjoy a slower pace. A stay in one of Blue Chip’s Cornwall holiday cottages will set your family getaway in the midst of historic rural locations, shimmering coasts and lively tourist resorts.
* Cornwall’s Tintagel Castle is the rumoured birthplace of the legendary King Arthur
* St Ives has its very own Tate, Tate St Ives
* Many of Cornwall’s disused mines are visible and open to the public
Mevagissey is an unspoilt fishing port on the south coast of Cornwall, characterised by narrow winding streets - great for exploring with shops, tea rooms and much more to discover. The focal point of Mevagissey is the harbour which consists of the 18th Century east and west quays which are flanked by hills on both sides - creating many opportunities for those holiday snaps!
Close to both the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project, Mevagissey is well placed for exploring the whole of the south coast and is a good spot for cyclists and walkers to base themselves. During May to September a ferry operates across St Austell Bay allowing an easy day trip to lovely Fowey, with the chance to maybe spot some dolphins on the way!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Sep 2014
"Harbour Heights House is a lovely property in a fantastic location spoilt by lack of cleanliness and misleading parking"
Although the website states parking at the front of the property, it is virtually impossible to get a car up the hill and there is a danger of damaging the clutch in the car whilst doing so. There is… More
8 Feb 2014
"Excellent views of Mevagissey"
Mevagissey is a beautiful little place, the harbour is so picturesque. We were disappointed with the house, dont believe any of the comments about parking, believe me, unless you own a go-cart you wi… More
24 Nov 2013
"A house to truely relax in"
A fantastic home to rent if you need to get away. The evenings are peaceful and the views are beautiful. The house itself is off the road and if you don't like narrow roads or steep hills I would… More
23 Oct 2013
What a place, utterly unrivalled in anywhere we have ever stayed before. Truly stunning views from a special location, loaded with technology and luxury in every room. Would recommend highly as a loca… More
6 Oct 2013
"Fabulous house, superbly equipped with fantastic views"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. This is a lovely house which has been very well appointed. It is comfortable, cosy and welcoming. It has three bedrooms of which the master is quite stunning, The … More
19 Sep 2013
"Super property but no parking"
Harbour Heights is a luxurious property and probably one of the best equipped that we have stayed in. The rooms are spacious if a bit quixotic in layout and the views are to die for. Upon arrival the… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 8305 properties
- 7155 properties
- 44 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 38 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties