from £241 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa Corte is an enchanting property, skillfully restored to maintain its ancient charm. It is situated inside the Micheli Estate and entirely furnished in an authentically tuscan style with exposed wooden beam cielings, terracotta floors and a stone fireplace.
Villa Corte is an oasis of yesteryear where time seems to stand still. Situated on top of a hill the scenery from this property is simply breathtaking - with a valley below for exploring.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Florence, Nearest railway: Camucia-Cortona 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (2)|
|Further details indoors|
On the ground floor of this property there is a kitchen, a living room with a stone fireplace, a blue double room with bathroom en suite, one twin room and a double room with en suite bathroom and shower.
The first floor has a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom and a balcony
- ideal for relaxing in a chair in the sun and soaking up the panoramic views of the landscape.
- Beach Bed
- Groups Allowed
- Private table garden
- Cooking lesson
- Cellular telephone hire (on request)
- Breakfast basket (on request)
- Children's playground
- Hairdryer- Parking
- Mountain Bikes
- American coffe machine
- Indipendent Heating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Fax machine
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Beach beds and umbrella around the pool
- Outdoor swimming pool, with view on the surrounding countryside
- Cooking courses at Villa Rosa dei Venti.
- The property comfortably sleeps 8 persons.
- Security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price. Please note that pool towels are not included.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
About this location
The Tuscany region
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons - many come in search of fine art, others to ex-plore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, summer vacationers; the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beauti-ful Italian language and culture.
From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repos-itory of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architec-tural masterpieces – this captivating region is a hub of Italian life; boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Mercatale di Cortona
Villa Corta is situated in the centre of Valdichiana, close to Arezzo and Cortona, the villa offers the possibility to quickly reach the main historical and artistic sites: Florence, Siena, Perugia, Montepulciano, Assisi, Gubbio are all a short driving distance away
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 2 Years listed
Calendar last updated:28 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted