from £108 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £108 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Situated on the front line of a small private complex with wonderful uninterrupted views of the golf course and mountains, this spacious and comfortable villa have all you need for a memorable stay.
3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 2 bathrooms, a large living room which leads onto the porch an an open-plan kitchen with a work island. There is an outdoor and indoor dining table. Fully equipped with air-conditioning and heating in all the rooms, satellite TV, DVD, wifi internet, and a private garden with a magnificent swimming pool 8x4, lit up and heated in the winter.
A golf buggy can be included in the price.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors|
Swimming pool 8x4, lit up and heated in the winter.
Smoking allowed only on the terrace and in the garden
Wellcome pack included
Internet wifi included
Weekly cleaning and changing of sheets included in the price.
Garden and swimming pool cleaned twice weekly
The Canary Islands region
Gran Canaria is blessed with numerous and exquisite beaches around the island. Most of these beaches have white sand and some are completely unique in the world. The beaches of Gran Canaria are well known for the transparency of their waters, their cleanliness and the excellent facilities which provide bathers with all they could possibly need.
Some of the beaches are located in especially attractive surroundings as they form part of protected areas recognised for their natural beauty and unspoilt landscapes.
We are in Salobre Golf Resort Spa, in the south of Gran Canary Island, where the sun is shining, a smooth climate the whole yearlong.
The Salobre Golf Resort & Spa is located in the “barranco del Salobre”, between mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, at only 10 minutes of the spectacular beach "Playa de Maspalomas" and of the biggest tourist centre of Canary Islands.
Enjoy your golf party, your lunch in the Club Restaurant with beautiful view to the mountains. Not to forget all the other activities to book. Enjoy the quietness of this wonderful Resort and relax in the Salobre Spa of the five Star Sheraton Hotel with different treatments and massages.
The Salobre Golf and Resort has 2 18-hole golf courses with views of the sea and mountains and contrasting green and desert like landscapes. The design of the golf courses ensures enjoyment for everybody whatever their golfing ability.
Maspalomas and Playa Ingles - Tourist centre of the island. These two holiday destinations are a short drive away. Maspalomas is well-known for the long expanse of sand dunes and beach, you can take a gentle stroll along the beach up to the light house,( there are some nudist areas along this stretch). Playa Ingles is especially popular with 18-30 holidays and groups of friends as here you will find vibrant night life and lots of shops and restaurants.
Mogan: One of the prettiest tourist destinations on the Island, sometime described as a 'Little Venice' as some of the streets become small waterways.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 May 2013
"Gran Canaria amazing but Villa needs improvement!"
Review of Par 4 Villa No 22:
Gran Canaria is a beautiful island with everything you could want for a holiday - lovely beaches, restaurants, shopping, weather, cycling etc. The villa is in a nice location, with very little traffic and uninterrupted views of the mountains and golf courses. The area is quiet and lovely, and perfect for a holiday with young children. But unfortunately our stay at Villa 22 could have been improved - it is such a shame that a place with so much potential is let down by how well it has been managed and maintained - the owners need to realise that it is the little things that make the difference, and will make you recommend a place to friends. While we would highly recommend the Salobre Resort, we would not recommend this particular villa. The constant little disappointments turned what could have been an amazing accommodation, into something less than average. Some advice for the owners:
1. If you are going to charge for the internet, it should work the entire stay. It did not work the first 2 days, we had to go to the office for another router (which worked fine) but then were asked a few days later to exchange it for the original. Which worked fine for a few days, but then ran out when we had a few days left of our stay. This was annoying - firstly because we paid a ridiculous amount for it. And secondly - because my husband needed it to keep in touch with work while we were away.
2. The villa is advertised as having an ensuite and family bathroom which would lead one to believe there would be a bathtub. Unfortunately the villa only has 2 showers, and after 2 nights of very unsuccessful attempts of trying to shower our 10 month old twins we went to Carrefour to by a plastic tub to bathe them in.
3. We arrived at 10 pm on a Saturday night - there was a code required to get into the complex, but no one ever gave it to us. Thanks to security at the beginning of the resort, he gave us the code, or we would have had no way of driving into the complex. There was a bottle of wine waiting for us which was nice. However, there was also a note from management also advising that Gran Canaria tap water is not safe for drinking or cooking. This was a problem since we had to prepare bottles for our sons, but there was no water in the Villa anywhere which left us with no way of feeding them until morning. Leaving a few bottles of water would be more practical than wine…or leaving some milk, bread, coffee and water as a kind gesture so guests have something for the morning would go a long way.
4. We paid for the pool to be heated - we brought it to the attention to the office who advised it was warm enough. It was not for our 2 young boys - eventually the owner turned up the temp and by day 8 it was warm enough to swim in for them. But to have had to complain about something we paid for was a disappointment.
5. We agreed with the owner we would pay the balance when we arrived on Amex - but then he asked for cash and told us it was not possible to pay with Amex. But it was quite clear this was because he did not want to pay the fees involved with a credit card transaction.
6. The villa needs a good scrub and some maintenance - it never, ever felt very clean. The patio furniture was covered in dust and cobwebs - it just needed a good hose down. The windows and walls were all quite dirty and after the cleaners came half way through our stay, you could barely tell they had been there (still dead bugs on the floor etc.). Some things also simply do not work - most of the blinds do not open or close properly. The fans on the patio do not work. My husband had to clean the shower head on the shower (there was so much build up) and tighten the door handles on the sliding doors to the patio.
My advice would be to look for another villa if you are paying this kind of money...there are a lot to choose from at Salobre Golf Resort.
4 Feb 2013
"Lovely villa great golf courses"
Lovely villa in a quite location easy access to golf courses on site, a car is a must here and villa is at top off a hill so no good for elderly people.
Taxi on evening is around 15 euro in to the town, the villa is quite hard to find when you arrive and the management staff aren't the most helpful so you have find your own way for taxis etc also there is only one English channel a news channel.
5 Dec 2011
"Beautiful villa in private & secluded location"
We are 5 woman who spent a week at this villa in October 2011. Communications with the owner before, during and after our stay were excellent with lots of information and maps and a real determination to make our stay perfect. The villa is beautiful, really well furnished and equipped with quality furniture, crockery, kitchenware and linens. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes with drawers and quality beds and mattresses. Both bathrooms have power showers (and endless hot water!). The outdoor dining and lounge furniture allowed us to spend all day and evening outside, making the most of the hot days and warm nights. Air conditioning was a welcome addition ensuring a comfortable nights sleep. The kitchen was superb, well equipped with plenty of pots, pans utensils, a fabulous big fridge/freezer and dishwasher. We also made use of the washing machine. The garden is well kept and makes lounging by the pool a pleasure. The pool was a good size, clean, a comfortable temperature and lit up at night. The whole place was spotlessly clean throughout. This is a front line villa which means you have uninterrupted views across the golf course to the mountains and the sea and is therfore private and secluded even though you have neighbouring villas either side of you. It's about 30 mins from the airport and easy to find directly off the motorway at junction 53 and is just a 10/15 min, 13 euro taxi ride to Faro da Maspalomas. The on-site shop is good for essentials and there is a large Mercadona Supermarket less than 10 mins away in a small town off junction 48. All-in-all this was perfect for us and we're planning to return again next year. A big thank you to Javier, Carlos and Christina.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
70% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Apr 2015
Based in Spain