Farmhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Charming 18th century farmhouse in Gascony | 10 km from Marciac and its famous jazz festival
Cap de Bouéou is a farm house with 3 bedrooms near the village of Marciac located in the department of Gers, South West France. This ideal place for a holiday in the gentle soothing gascon countryside is close to walking paths, cycling, golf, horse riding, fishing and music festivals of international renown (Jazz in Marciac, Country Music Festival in Mirande , Tempo Latino in Vic-Fezensac, and classical music concerts in the church Tillac).
* new bedding, duvets and pillows.
* WiFi internet access (included)
* large country garden with fruit trees (fig, Greengage plum, cherry, walnut)
* the owner is fluent in English.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tarbes Ossun Lourdes Airport 45 km, Nearest railway: Tarbes 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (5), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Midi-Pyrenees region
Enjoy the rolling countryside of Gascony, its fields of sunflowers, its small villages and markets, its producers of foie gras, Madiran, Pacherenc, and Armagnac, its quiet roads and plenty of sun to create unforgettable holidays.
- Jazz in Marciac (July 26 to August 15, 2013) - 10 km
- Country Music å Mirande (July 11 to 14, 2013) - 21 km
- Tempo Latino å Vic Fezensac (July 25 to 28, 2013) - 40 km
Tour de France
- Stage 9 - Saint-Girons / Bagnères-de-Bigorre (July 7, 2013)