Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 11
The villa is one main house with a smaller self contained cottage in the garden. Modern style open plan kitchen / dining & lounge with 52" plasma, sound system, full sky package & a baby grand piano. There is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom on this floor. Upstairs to the master bedroom suite with large bathroom & dressing room, sea views & plasma. Also on upper floor is another queensize double with ensuite and a smaller single bedroom. Outside, with own entrace is a further kingsize double with ensuite. (attached to main house) Then finally a cottage with vaulted ceiling, doouble bed & large ensuite, 46" plasma & own sky box.
Outside you'll find the chiringuito with a bar, professional bbq. Theres sofa seating in here and even a 42" plasma connected to the UK TV package. Alongside is the marble dining table seating 8-10. To the main entrance is the garage with off street undercover parking for 2 cars.
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Funny Beach / El Cable Beach 650 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 50 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (5), Dining seats for 11, Lounge seats for 11|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Fully equiped kitchen with all mod cons, in the lounge there is also a baby grand piano
|Further details outdoors|
Undercover off street parking for 2 cars, secure. There are 5 adult bicycles available. We have 2 neutered cats which live outside the property, sleeping in the garden but do like to be fed (cat food supplied) - if this is a problem then they can be placed in a cattery!
No smoking inside the Villa. Outside on the terraces is fine.
Refundable breakages deposit of €500 required on arrival, to be refunded within one week of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
30% deposit to secure your booking, remaining 70% six weeks before arrival.
Flexible changeover dates.
The Costa del Sol region
In the chic, sun-drenched Costa del Sol town of Marbella, hints of its former Moorish occupation mingle with modern-day resort amenities. From water parks to Tivoli world, or the history of Gibralter. Experience the Andalusian charm of the historic quarter, filled with whitewashed buildings, remnants of a ninth-century Arab fortress and fragrant orange trees.
Just 10 mins stroll to Funny Beach where go-karts & kids attractions are available along with varied watersports. Along this beach, the best in Marbella - are various chiringuitos from the sophosticated Trocedero Playa to the laid back Babaloo or Bounty bar, something for everyone. In July & August summer concerts are put on by the town hall.
Walking distance to the villa is a tapas bar & supermarket. Also in walking distance is an outdoor gym, and large kids pay area with climbing frames etc. Frequent buses run along the coast to marbella / puerto banus etc.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
11 Aug 2013
"Modern house with fantastic bbq and pool area with a beautiful view."
Very nice modern house, equipped with everything we needed. The house was located in a quiet residential area which was not disturbed by traffic or anything els. The Pool and bbq area was absolutely amazing and we could quickly take us down to Marbella town with a taxi ride of five minutes. The house was also very fresh and the owners very helpful.
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted
- 1755 properties
- 1656 properties
- 903 properties
- 610 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 591 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 439 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 192 properties
- 140 properties
- 127 properties
- 84 properties
- Mijas Golf
- 80 properties
- Alhaurin El Grande
- 66 properties
- Mijas Pueblo
- 50 properties
- 30 properties
- 19 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 19 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- Cartama Estacion
- 13 properties
- 9 properties