Patio Apartment at Casa Madden, beach and Marbella
from £58 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £58 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 2
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 2
Flip Key award winning Top Marbella Vacation rental property 2011 and 2012 and rated Excellent on Trip Advisor.
Peacefull, private, self contained apartment just moments walk to the beach through a natural reserve of pines and dunes, yet just 15 minutes from Marbella centre.
The Patio Apartment shares a lovely Andalucian patio with plants, palm tree and fountain. Relaxing layout beds and dining al fresco for two. Fantastic roof sun terrace for relaxing and dining, with mesmerising uninterrupted 360 views of the sea, dunes and pines - it is addictive!
Just moments walk to beautifull Cabopino Marina, with it´s great choice of restaurants, bars, and beach bars. Malaga airport 35 mins.
Check out the new virtual tour here http://www.thevirtualtourist.info/casamadden.html
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||5 minutes stroll through protected natural area of|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: 35 minutes drive from Mañaga airport 50 km, Nearest railway: 30 mins rail airport to Fuengirola, then 15 mins d 11 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
About this location
The Andalucia region
Andalucia is rich in historic old towns and castles from the moorish period of history. Seville, Granada and Ronda are all within reach of Casa Madden. There are many white villages to visit in the local mountains. The famous rock of Gibraltar is under an hours drive. For the more adventurous, Morocco and Tangiers can also be visited in a day. The local cuisine is varied and tempting with fresh produce and a mediterrean menu. The local beaches are quiet and natural but you can also choose the family beach at Cabopino with safe swimming and water sports.
The average year round temperature in Marbella is 19°C/66°F and it enjoys an average of around 320 days of sunshine a year, making it a great holiday destination all year round.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
9 Sep 2014
"totally over rated,and not as profiled on website."
we stayed in the patio apartment for 9 nights and it is so small and cramped.the toilet is so small that one can just about close the door when you are using it. at night time , there are dogs consta… More
My response to your review (actually posted to the wrong apartment) is as follows:-
1. The facilities for both apartments are clearly shown in both the listing and the photographs.
2. Bed linen and towels are changed weekly (as stated in the holiday ad listing) I am happy to provide extra if required. When you wanted your towels changed after just three days, it would have been nice to have been asked personally rather than to have received a text. This is not a hotel situation.
3. We did not have 30 degrees temperatures during your stay and your apartment has an excellent air conditioning system.
4. This is a very quiet neighbourhood, and any barking dogs were an exception, not under my control.
4. As you may know, Southern Spain ceased receiving BBC, ITV etc satellite TV transmissions, during February of this year. News channels and some movie channels are still available however (as stated in the holiday ad listing). I would have been happy to offer you a CD player and movies if required.
5. The sun roof terrace is available for the use of all guests (max two couples) as stated in the holiday ad listing.
6. Apologies for the late depart issue as we had a last minute booking. I offered you showering facilities and luggage storage for the three hour period in question and I appreciated your flexible attitude in this difficult situation.
You have not made a single positive point in your review although you appeared to have enjoyed your holiday overall. Your personal viewpoint is not the one held by the majority of our guests, as demonstrated in the reviews. It may be that you are better suited to a hotel situation where communication is not an issue for you both, rather than private self contained accommodation such as we offer here.
18 Aug 2014
"We do not like!"
We do not like anything. In the photos you can see a kitchen but it's just a room without kitchen. took two children and always had to eat outside. No privassidade! The beach access is not easy. … More
Please take note of the following –
1. Your booking dates were arrival 9 and departure 16 August, 2014 (7 nights) which you stayed for. Therefore we are unable to comprehend how you could have possibly departed three days early, as you stated.
2. The garden and the sun terrace is for the use of all our guests.
3. Your two and four year old children were more than welcome to use all the facilities, however we expected them to be supervised by yourselves.
4. The kitchen facilities have always been adequate with our previous guests and as are listed in the ad description and photographs.
5. Getting to and from the beach has never been an issue with any of the previous guests, whether walking or driving. The beach itself is cleaned daily and is managed by the local authorities and Cabopino is designated as a family beach with all suitable facilities.
6. With regards to privacy, the sun terrace with pergola was always available for your sole use during your full stay.
7. We would like to direct your attention to all our previous guest reviews for the same Patio Apartment.
It is unfortunate that it was not to your liking. It is clear that this type of accommodation is not suitable for you and your family.
5 May 2014
"Excellent accommodation in great location"
We stayed for one week in late April, early May 2014.The accommodation is cosy with a very comfortable bedroom and shower.The kitchen facilities were adequate.There is great outdoor space with a patio… More
Many thanks for taking time to write a review for us - it is always appreciated. The roof terrace pergola is almost complete and is looking great. It will be waiting for you on your next visit!
14 Apr 2014
"A little bit of paradise and tranquility"
We found this place when searching for a place to stay after visiting Cabopino a couple of times in the past and we are both so happy we found it! First of all Jane was so nice to chat too and was so … More
10 Apr 2014
"Relaxing and peaceful"
Just got back from a stay at Casa Madden Patio Apartment. The apartment is so relaxing and peaceful. It benefits from a patio and a roof top terrace which were both perfect for enjoying the lovely hot… More
20 Oct 2013
"Nice stay but some unwelcome visitors"
We booked the Patio Room for an 8 night stay in early Sept 2013 as a result of reading the excellent reviews here on Trip Advisor. The room was small but clean and adequate for the 2 of us. Jane was … More
Your review seems to be conflicting. Regarding your complaint that ants were in your apartment, we feel this is not grounds for a rebate. We have never seen ants in any of the rooms and have never had a single complaint. We can only conclude that they were transported by way of the beach/dunes on your bags etc, furthermore I was not shown evidence of such. We are glad you enjoyed the first six days of your holiday and therefore decided to reimburse for the two nights requested. We also feel that perhaps you are more suited to hotel accommodation than self contained rentals.
We would also like to point out that Fuengirola is not Marbella and it is quite a different style of holiday.
11 Oct 2013
"Best vacation ever!"
After a busy year of work, we decided to take a week off and travel to Spain for a relaxing vacation on the Mediterranean Sea. The Patio Room at Casa Madden proved to be a perfect haven. The beautiful… More
29 Aug 2013
We stayed for four nights and really enjoyed the room, the area and the hospitality... Jane is warm, welcoming and easy going; we felt very comfortable being her guest.We took advantage of the beach i… More
14 Aug 2013
"Peace and sunshine"
Wow, had a lovely break here. Jane is so very very helpful and friendly, her two dogs are just fantastic, the apartment is very clean and comfortable. Would recommend to anybody wanting a peaceful ret… More
14 Aug 2013
"Sunshine & Peace"
Fantastic apartment very clean and comfortable, Jane was most helpful and friendly. The two dogs were adorable, the surroundings lovely. Plus wall to wall sunshine. Loads of places to eat and drink mo… More
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Mar 2015
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted