Spacious holiday apartment in central Marbella
from £50 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Centrally heated for those chilly winter nights, and air conditioned for the warmer days, this newly refurbished apartment is the perfect place for a winter holiday , being just one minute's walk from the beaches, the Old Town and all of the best shops and restaurants in Marbella. Available throughout the winter, with big discounts for long-term bookings, the apartment is great for groups as it comfortably houses up to eight people, or for families that want to be right in the middle of everything. It is also equipped with a special satellite receiver that allows viewing of most British TV channels, which is exceptional in Spain. Christmas and New Year's offers are also available, and what better place to stay if you want to watch some of the town's incredible processions during the festive season.
This newly renovated, large and sunny apartment is on the first floor of a prestigious townhouse, in a small side street off the main thoroughfare. Sleeping up to 8 people comfortably, the apartment offers:
Entrance hall opening into a spacious sitting/dining room, with bed-settee (double-bed), TV, and eating area
Modern kitchen with dishwasher and all necessary cooking and eating appliances
Two modern bathrooms with bath, shower and washing machine
Two separate cloakrooms
Three large double bedrooms
Home gym with exercise bike, cross trainer, mats and weights
Air-conditioning and heating
Satellite TV/English TV Channels
Loads of windows which allow for maximum light but fitted with blackout blinds for a good night's sleep.
Available all the year around (what better place to be in the winter, than Marbella, with an average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius in January/February, blue sky and sunshine)
Easy access through the main door from the street, with lift and stairs to the first floor. Quiet, and well maintained building.
Just one minute's walk from the stretch of beaches that run parallel to Marbella's famous 'Golden Mile' and a few minutes from the beautiful Orange Square, which houses the town's best restaurants and shops.
Not necessary to have a car as you can walk everywhere but good if you plan to explore further afield. Gibraltar is a great day out.
Other Things to Note
Closest beach to the apartment is the Playa de la Venus.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Playa de Venus 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
About this location
The Andalucia region
Andalusia, the southern-most area of Spain, is known for so many things, from its sometimes infamous towns such as Benalmadena and Torramolenos, or the beautiful Marbella and its port area of Puerto Banus (often referred to as the 'St Tropez' of Spain and home to the rich and famous), to its wonderful climate and beaches, fantastic food and wine, and its historic cities such as Malaga, Seville, Granada and Cordoba to, most importantly, its world-beating golf courses and other sports facilities.
Once bitten forever smitten – after a visit to Andalusia, you never want to go anywhere else, and it is no surprise that so many people retire to the region – the beaches, mountains, culture and range of activities are hard to beat.
The apartment is in the centre of Marbella Old Town, just minutes from the best beaches, restaurants, clubs and historic sites. From Marbella Town, it is an easy ten minute drive or bus-ride to the port of Puerto Banus, which houses some of the best nightclubs in Spain, wonderful shops and restaurants, and a number of beach bars and clubs that are open from dawn until dusk. The capital of Andalusia, Malaga, is a half hour drive away and full of history, whilst the 'white village' of Ronda is a bit further in the opposite direction and outstandingly beautiful.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Oct 2014
"Not exactly as advertised!"
The location is as advertised and no problem there. However parking is a nightmare and a car is certainly not needed in Marbella and perhaps this might have been made clear. The photos accompanying the flat description were very misleading.
The apartment was inadequately supplied for a 3 week stay re. bedding, towels, and kitchen. The ad stated that the flat had TV and Wi-Fi. The TV was there exactly as in one of the photos but not connected to any outside signal; nor could it accept a DVD. However the Wi-Fi worked perfectly AFTER we corrected the mistaken info re. connecting to it.
The flat is incredibly noisy both from the street and from the flat directly overhead. Not easy to get a good night's sleep.
Marbella is a treat to visit but I would suggest some other centrally located flat.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do feel, however, that it is pretty unfair, for the following reasons - based on your comments:
1. The photos on the website were taken by the Holiday Lettings official photographer and are a perfect description of the property.
2. The kitchen is brand new. I presume that you marked it down as it didn't have enough baking trays or an 'egg lifter' as you mentioned. This is, however, a self-catering apartment and we cannot provide every piece of equipment that someone might need (although we have done a pretty good job!). We also expect (and have generally found) that most of our guests go out to eat and do not need specialized cooking utensils.
3. The bathrooms are brand new. I cannot understand how you could mark them down for cleanliness as the apartment was immaculate when you arrived. However, you did mention that one of the showers did not drain away properly towards the end of your stay, so maybe that is why. Our manager, when she went in after you left, found that the shower was clogged up with hair and once this was remove it drained perfectly.
4. You gave us 4 out of 5 for arrival and key drop. You did not mention that our manager had to take a taxi to find you on the motorway when you got lost (having disregarded my travel instructions) nor that we left you a welcome pack (at our expense) of smoked salmon, Cava and other supplies. What should we have done to get a 5?!
5. You say that we should make it clear that no-one should bring a car. We, and our guests that have come by car, manage very well with driving and parking around central Marbella, but of course it does not have the big highways that you are used to. In my (disregarded) instructions, I also suggested that you park in the underground car park around the corner (which you later found for yourself) rather than park on the street.
6. You say that the apartment is noisy. We have never been told this before, since it has double-glazing and special curtains that keep out light and noise. It is not, however as quiet as a property in the mountains as it is, of course, in the very centre of the town.
6. The WIFI works perfectly, as you say, and the password has been corrected in the 'welcome book'. However, you failed to mention that our manager spent half an hour on the phone to you after you arrived, giving you blow by blow instructions how to actually use the WIFI in the first place... I should also mention that we did not realize that the password was incorrect (it was listed in CAPS rather than lower case) as all of our other guests have worked this out for themselves...
7. The TV aerial was damaged by the guest before you and there was no time to get it fixed before you arrived, as I explained to you during our very nice drink on the evening you left. It is now working.
8. The mattresses are four months old.
9. Finally, I feel that you expected a five star luxury hotel experience and received only a five star self-catering experience. We try to give all of our guests the very best of accommodation and service, but of course, it is always possible to improve, and some of the comments you sent me during your daily emails will definitely be incorporated. However, for what you were paying (less than GBP 20 per night per person) I think your expectations and subsequent criticisms were completely out of line and unfair.
I would add, finally, that bearing in mind your daily calls/emails, it would have been very easy for you to ask for more bedding or towels, or anything else for that matter. As you found out on several occasions, our manager was just a telephone call away and went out of her way to help even when called at 11.00 at night or first thing in the morning.
19 Sep 2014
"Spacious flat in a brilliant location."
This flat is incredible – even with six of us staying it was really comfortable and spacious, and having a gym room was a real bonus. The location, too, is fantastic as it is just a short walk to th… More
27 May 2014
"The photos don't do it justice! Location is superb."
My girlfriends and I was very pleased with the apartment. The photos don't do it justice, it is lovely and spacious, clean, comfortable and the most perfect location. It is a lovely walk to the b… More
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Apr 2015
Based in Czech Republic