Maracas Hideaway - Chaconia
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Welcome to a tropical hideaway, in a seaside village in the North Coast of Trinidad, West Indies. The private apartment for rent is located about 8 minutes walk from Maracas Beach. Come and relax, de-stress and rejuvenate in a quiet country setting near the seaside. We offer a fully furnished apartment which can sleep an entire family or group of friends. It is a self-catering flat with a fully equipped kitchen and all amenities. We can arrange transport to and from the airport for our international guests. We can even help plan your stay and arrange sightseeing adventures.
Family room - contains a triple bunk bed (double bunk below, single bunk on top, so it can sleep 3 people in total) and is airconditioned
fully furnished kitchen - pots, pans, dishes, glassware , oven, stove, full sized refrigerator, kettle, microwave
dining room - dining room furniture, air conditioned
futons for extra guests
parking on premises
Offpeak - USD 100 per couple or 2 sharers per night for Bedroom 2
Peak - USD 120 per night
USD 40 per extra person, max 3 persons per room
Prices quoted are per bedroom, there are 3 bedrooms for rent, if you require a larger room, please view our separate listing for Bouganvillea.
Wondering what set's Maracas Hideaway apart from the rest? Let us count the ways!
- Prepare to be blown away by our Trini warmth, love and hospitality!
- Less than 10 min walk to Maracas Beach, the most popular beach in Trinidad on the North Coast. Many shops and amenities for tourists. Sample our local cuisine, buy some souvenirs or local craft. Buy some fresh fish from the fishermen and cook it yourself for dinner!
- Lovely tropical weather all year around so you can enjoy sand, sea and sun, with some showers in between
- Experience our multicultural society and festivals- Divali, Eid, Christmas, Easter - each with their own traditions and traditional food
- You can sleep under the stars in the comfort of our porch if you like
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and windows keep out insects but you can enjoy the cool breeze if you like
- Take a nature adventure: enjoy a cool morning or afternoon stroll in our garden, nestled by the lush green hills. Be sure to take photos of the splendid yellow poui and rich orange blossoms of the immortelle, local fruits and vegetables grown specially for our kitchen. You can taste some of the local produce in season. See lots of butterflies and let the singing birds wake you instead of the alarm clock!
- Experience our local multicultural cuisine - a culinary feast to die for, homecooking at its best. Orders will be taken by our sweethand cook for local dishes for example dhalpourie and curried chichken, curried duck, doubles, shark and bake, breadfruit pie, oil down with saltfish, callalloo and coocoo, sada roti and choka, buss up shut, pastelle, Trini black (rum) cake and lots more.
- Book a cooking lesson with our chef to learn how to make your favourite local cuisine when you reluctantly leave
- Sample our local homemade fruit drinks, wines, varieties of ice cream, jams, Trini pepper sauce, anchar or kutchelar.
- Enjoy breakfast on Maracas beach when it is unspoilt and you have it all to yourself - truly an amazing experience to be treasured
-See the fish playfully flying out of the water or feel them swimming around you, tickling your feet
-Book island tours or transport to and from the airport, beaches, shopping areas with King David Tours
-Meet the locals in the neighbourhood, get a real feel of life in Trinidad
-Dine under the moonlight and stars
- Relax under the coconut trees and pick your own coconuts to enjoy the refreshing coconut water and jelly
- Barbeque your own meat or freshly caught fish
-Laundry service available
- Our compound is fenced and secured for your comfort and safety, and you can park your vehicle securely.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Piarco International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Trinidad region
Welcome to Trinidad and Tobago, a beautiful twin island republic. Home of the world famous Trinidad Carnival, steelpan, calypso, Brian Lara, Dwight Yorke and so much more. Trinidad is a very developed country and we have the largest asphalt lake in the world, and export asphalt, oil, and methanol. We have a wide variety of agricultural crops including sugar cane, cocoa, coffee, bananas, citrus. We boast a huge variety of fauna and flora - a nature lover's paradise! Book a sightseeing adventure to discover our tropical island - home of sun, sea and fun!
Maracas Bay is the most popular beach in the island, situated along the North Coast of Trinidad. Come discover our lovely sandy beach lined with coconut trees and enjoy the rolling waves. There are lots of amenities and stalls for tourists to browse. Sample local food at the huts along the beach. Try our famous bake and shark with an astounding variety of condiments to suit every taste.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate