Comfortable Suite at Great Location
from £33 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Comfortable 1-Bedroom Suite at Great Location in Mar del Plata. With Sunny Balcony, Street View, DVDs and WiFi Internet
Facing to the front of the building, on a fifth floor. Bedroom, living room, integrated full kitchen with dining area, full bathroom and private balcony with sun in the morning till 2 pm. Well equipped and in an excellent location: 3 blocks from downtown, 5 from the beach, in a well-connected calm and safe area, near all kinds of shops and great restaurants.
Watch a movie while you relax on a comfy wide bed. Chill out on the large sofa in the living room listening to music from the internet on the sound system. Use our excellent WiFi to work, if you must. Enjoy delicious craft bear, wine or croissants sitting at the balcony. Have every shop you need meters away, including brilliant restaurants. Stay near the beach and downtown, without the noise. The possibilities are endless!
STYLISH LIVING ROOM with ample L-shaped sofa. There is a good new mattress to use on the sofa as a 3rd bed (size 30 x 75 inches on a larger couch cushion). A 4th person may sleep on the remainder of the sofa (consult). Amplified loudspeakers that can be connected, by cable or Bluetooth, to virtually any smartphone, iPod, tablet or notebook. The kitchen is integrated to the living room, meaning better usage of space, and has a dining table with comfortable chairs.
BEDROOM has 2 single beds that can be put together, and if they're joined with a proper linen it's hard to tell the difference with a king-sized bed. Mattresses are wide (one is 36 inches wide, the other is 32, both 75 inches long) and very comfortable. TV set & DVD with remote controls and 50 good movies to watch.
KITCHEN IS WELL EQUIPPED. It includes a gas oven with 3 burners, as well as a Whirlpool microwave oven and full-size refrigerator. FULL BATHROOM WITH TUB. With new powerful lighting, mirrors and shower head. Pliable drying rack. Powerful nearly-new water heater in the kitchen.
High-speed Wi-Fi internet (3 Mbps and last generation router). Planned for the spring (to be confirmed): installation of a smart TV box with Netflix, Youtube, etc. We also provide a stack of magazines, folding chairs to take to the beach or use at the balcony, a large ice box w/coolers, blankets and electric space heaters.
EXCELLENT LOCATION. Very close downtown but quieter (this is important!). 5 blocks from the beach, 3 from downtown, 2 from Colón Ave., 4 from Colón square, 5 from Casino de Mar del Plata and 1 from Automóbil Club Argentino. At a very short distance from excelent restaurants like La Nonna Rafaela and Timoteo Pizza. Steps away from convenience stores, supermarkets, laundromats, take-out food, internet booths, coffee shops with WiFi, taxis, public transport, etc. At this location you can walk safely day and night.
GREAT CONDITION. Not available for youth groups, pets, small children or for smoking inside. We are available for all of our guests' inquiries and provide them with a 12-page guide to the apartment and its surroundings, in English, with tips and things to do in Mar del Plata. DISCOUNTS FOR STAYS OF ONE WEEK OR MORE. To see our rates, enter your dates in the boxes on the right. There are additional discounts for stays of 14 to 27 days (consult).
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bristol 500 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Astor Piazzolla International Airport (MDQ) 8 km, Nearest railway: Mar del Plata Long-distance Bus & Train Statio 3 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Central Argentina region
The weather at central Argentina is great, and particularly enjoyable for those escaping from the fall and winter of the northern hemisphere, as it's spring and summer here at that time of the year. This region is fabled for its delicious beef and high-quality leather. Mar del Plata is one of its main urban centers, as well as the main city and vacation destination of the Atlantic coast of Argentina.
Mar del Plata
25 REASONS TO CHOOSE MAR DEL PLATA
1) The beach, to chill out, surf, scuba dive, take a boat trip, etc.
2) Fish and seafood at the port and elsewhere (e.g., restaurant Sur).
3) Argentina's superb beef.
4) Excellent and conveniently-priced wines of Argentina.
5) Pleasurable walks along the coastline or barrio Los Troncos.
6) Mar del Plata Golf Club.
7) Casino de Mar del Plata.
8) Shopping at Guemes street, Los Gallegos mall, downtown and elsewhere.
9) Outstanding Italian food at Nonna Rafaella (pasta) and Timoteo or Pepe's (pizza).
10) Vibrant nightlife (e.g., at the Sobremonte complex or beach-side Samsara and La Caseta).
11) Tea in the beautiful gardens of 19th-century Villa Ocampo.
12) Other museums, art, historical, and natural.
13) Lovely cafés where you have the option to sit outside, including Confitería Boston, with arguably the best "medialunas" (croissants) in the country.
14) Sightseeing and picture taking at the fishing port and south breakwater.
15) Polo at Mar del Plata Polo Club, La Rienda, and Carlitos' White Waltham Polo Club.
16) Great craft beer at restaurant Antares.
17) Delicious Italian-style ice cream at chains Freddo, Gianelli and Italia.
18) Plentiful movie and art theaters.
19) A day at the lake and mountainside of Sierra de los Padres.
20) The atmosphere of the forest of Peralta Ramos, having lunch or tea there.
21) Shopping for Argentina's top-quality yet inexpensive leather clothing, as well as Mar del Plata's wool products.
22) Aquatic parks (Aquarium, Aquasol, Aquopolis).
23) Spending a day at the cozy neighboring towns of Miramar and Santa Clara del Mar.
24) Fishing excursions.
25) Coffee or lunch next to the sea at the picturesque Torreón del Monje.
And there's more: good sports infrastructure, parks, live music, great pastries, artisans offering their crafts, spending a day at an estancia, etc.
REGARDING FALUCHO SUITE'S LOCATION
You will not find a much better location in Mar del Plata. The apartment is surrounded by trees that provide tranquility and fresh air, unlike the traffic and noisy crowds present in some other downtown and beach-side locations. Steps away from anything you might need, it is few blocks from downtown, the beach and excellent restaurants, and at a balanced distance from the peripheral tourist attractions. At this location you can walk safely day and night. Taxis are numerous and inexpensive and most bus lines in Mar del Plata pass no further than blocks away from the apartment. Several tours to the peripheral attractions leave from the lively plaza Colón, 5 blocks from the apartment. You can rent a car if you want, but you won't need one.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
43% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Dec 2014
Based in Argentina