About the home
* Luxury 2-Storey Waterfront Villa set on Bouvard Island/Canals which is private, unique and exclusive and just a 2 minute walk to a pristine beach.
You will think you are on the French Mediterranean but it is an aquatic playground for West Australians.
* Set between the Indian Ocean and the Peel Harvey Estuary you are minutes away from the beach, fishing, boating, the cosmopolitan shopping/café culture of Mandurah and International 18-hole Golf Course "The Cut" (and numerous other luxury golf courses within the local area). It's a golfers haven.
* Two and a half hour drive south to our beautiful Margaret River Winery Region and surfing beaches. One hour north to our sunny capital city Perth. Wine and dine on the veranda of this luxury French style 2 bedroomed villa with PRIVATE BOAT MOORING (with an easy platform). Each level of the villa has balconies with views from downstairs and the master bedroom. The villa is tastefully decorated with top quality fittings and has an undercover car bay.
* Dolphins are frequent visitiors to the canal outside the villa.
* The canals lead to the Dawesville cut and from there either via the huge Peel inlet waterway or via the ocean to Mandurah, (20 mins by boat). The Peel inlet is excellent for water skiing, wave boarding, fishing and other watersports.
* Quality Restaurant's within 5 minutes away.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Avalon Beach, 200m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 150m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, BBQ, Private fishing lake / river, Climbing frame, Swing set|
Further details indoors:
The master bedroom has a queen sized ensemble and the second bedroom has 2 single's with a spare single mattress. Each bedroom has a TV. The villa has electric heating and ceiling fans - the coastal breeze keeps it cool in summer and it's insulated well in winter. zThe lounge has an LCD TV.
Further details outdoors:
The villa has a private verandah with a table and chairs set up with an outdoor umbrella which looks directly onto the canal. There is a playground 2 minutes away and the island has a piazza with some shops/cafe's. There is a surfing beach and a children's beach within a couple of minutes walking distance. Crabs net's available to use (free) - ask owner when booking. Boats can be hired from various boat hire companies. The BBQ is a 4 Burner with a Hood - great for those Aussie BBQ's.
As the villa lies directly on the canal, children need adult supervision at all times.
Bottle of wine and chocolates available on arrival. Food hampers available upon request. Crab nets available for use upon request.
The Western Australia / Perth Metro Area region
* Yalgorup National Park - The Park, 12,888 hectares of it, lies between Mandurah and Bunbury and occupies a narrow coastal strip of land and includes Lake Clifton and Lake Preston and seven other minor lakes, which harbour a large variety of bird life.
* Peel Zoo is ten minutes from Mandurah and 60 minutes from Perth in Western Australia, and is a newly opened interactive wildlife park. Cuddle a kangaroo and see some koala's.
* Shoalwater Island Marine Park - The Marine Park has been designated to protect the area's diverse marine environment and also its unique chain of limestone islands, like Penguin Island and Seal Island - half an hour drive away.
* Golden Ponds - Visitors may join a guided tour and follow the cycle of the farms stock growth, from aquarium to specialist breeding tank to pond. You may, if you wish, try your hand at catching your own fish and/or marron. A visit to Golden Ponds is an outing with a difference, entertaining and informative for adults, children and especially family groups.
* Marapana Wildlife Park - located 40 mins out of Perth and is known as one of the most popular wildlife parks in Western Australia. Marapana meaning, "animal grazing", is specially designed to allow for the complete hands on wildlife experience.
* Serpentine Falls - located in the Serpentine Falls National Park is a beautiful location to take you and or the family for a day trip. It has well kept picnic grounds set in natural surroundings and the bird life is always around to keep you company too. The falls are located about 400 mts from the picnic grounds but there is a falls car park closer for those who aren't so able or energetic!
* Climate (16 to 30 deg - Summer); (8 - 17 deg - Winter)
The Mandurah / Port Bouvard area
* Tennis; Canoeing; Hiking; Cycling; Skate Parks; Fishing; Golfing; Nature Parks; Water Sports; Cinema's; Restaurants; Wineries; Boat Cruises; Swim with the Dolphins; Crab Festivals; Bowling; White Sandy Beaches; Sunshine; Shopping and much more.
* Hire a boat - Blue Manna Boat Hire,13 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah Ocean Marina, Mandurah (09618) 9535 5399
* Mandurah Boat Show is Showing You the World! 12th - 14th October
* British Auto Classic - 29th October
* Channel Seven Crab Festival - Mandurah 17th - 18th March
* 8th Western Australian Environmental Festival - 25th - 26th March
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Fly with British Airways or Qantas direct to Perth.
Hire a vehicle through Bayswater Car Hire / Avis Car Hire and travel 60 minutes to Mandurah.
Activities near Mandurah
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|High Season||20 Mar 08||28 Apr 08||£ 1100||£ 190||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||28 Apr 08||31 May 08||£ 800||£ 130||£ 160||Flexible|
|High Season||31 May 08||4 Jun 08||£ 1000||£ 190||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||18 Jun 08||4 Jul 08||£ 600||£ 100||£ 150||Flexible|
|High Season||4 Jul 08||21 Jul 08||£ 800||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||21 Jul 08||26 Sep 08||£ 900||£ 130||£ 160||Flexible|
|High Season||26 Sep 08||13 Oct 08||£ 1000||£ 190||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||13 Oct 08||18 Dec 08||£ 800||£ 130||£ 160||Flexible|
|High Season||18 Dec 08||5 Feb 09||£ 1400||-||-||1 Week|
|Low Season||5 Feb 09||10 Apr 09||£ 800||£ 140||£ 250||Flexible|
|Easter||10 Apr 09||1 May 09||£ 1100||£ 200||£ 250||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 May 09||4 Jul 09||£ 800||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|Mid Season||4 Jul 09||20 Jul 09||£ 900||£ 130||£ 250||Flexible|
|School Holidays||16 Aug 09||26 Sep 09||£ 600||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|Mid Season||26 Sep 09||12 Oct 09||£ 600||£ 130||£ 250||Flexible|
|Mid Season||9 Nov 09||16 Dec 09||£ 800||£ 120||£ 250||Flexible|
|Xmas Period||24 Jan 10||2 Feb 10||£ 800||£ 190||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||2 Feb 10||1 Apr 10||£ 700||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|Mid Season||1 Apr 10||2 Jun 10||£ 900||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|Low Season||11 Nov 10||9 Dec 10||£ 700||£ 120||£ 230||Flexible|
|High Season||9 Dec 10||2 Feb 11||£ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|2 Feb 11||1 Dec 11||£ 800||-||-||1 Week|
|Special||15 Mar 13||16 Nov 13||£ 450||£ 120||£ 150||2 Nights|
|Peak Season||16 Nov 13||1 Feb 14||£ 600||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Bottle of Western Australian Wine and a treat on arrival.
Stay 3 weeks or more (contact owner for special rates).
Stay 2 nights and get I night free (out of season).
Stay 7 nights and get the 8th & 9th nights free.
Crab traps availableEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Lebanon and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.