Gramercy Residences 1-BR condo
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
The condo unit is a comfortable one bedroom apartment centrally located along the makati triangle with good access to transportation. It is a safe place to stay and is ideal for both business and leisure.
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper-amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened early this year
* The main attraction of the building is Sky-park. Located on the 36th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools overlooking the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, a garden island within a reflecting pool, Kiddie pool with fog screening and a Gramercy Café wherein you can enjoy the sunset view while sipping your cup of brewed coffee. A spa salon can be found on the same floor to give you a world-class spa services.
* UltraConnectivity -enjoy lightning-fast fiber optic internet (8 mbps) and telecommunications via ULTRA Connectivity
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library
*Fitness Center, Recreation room, Children's playroom and Daycare, Residents' Lounge
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Located in central Makati. Walking distance to A.Venue Mall and Greenbelt is 5-10 mins away (2.7 km)
Features and Amenities of the one bedroom unit:
* This 40 sq m. unit is in 17th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the Makati skyline.
* Fully-Furnished one-bedroom unit with 1 bathroom
* Free use of Fiber Optic 8Mbps WiFi (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, 2-door cabinet
* Living Room - 39" TV, DVD player, scented candles, 2-seater sofa and a sofa bed provided for the third person
* Dining Table - sits TWO (2) persons
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casserole, microwave, refrigerator
* Bathroom -hot and cold shower
* Rate inclusive of Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable and use of amenities
* Towels are upon request (for free)
*Linens will be provided as well as some complimentary toiletries so you don't need to worry.
*Regular housekeeping will be performed, at least once a week or as needed. Linens will be replaced once a week for stays longer than one week. Please be reminded that the unit is not a hotel as such cannot compete in the services a full pledge hotel can offer. However the best service available will always be offered.*
* THE UNIT CAN ONLY CATER FOR 3 ADULTS, HOWEVER, A FAMILY WITH TWO YOUNG CHILDREN WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE
A few steps away are fastfood restaurants such as KFC, McDonald's, Jollibee, Chowking and Mang Inasal.
Also available for long term stays- special discounts for 3 months or longer.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me and i will endeavour to answer your queries within 24 hours.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ninoy Aquino International airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
14 Oct 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
Stayed there for 7 days and found the property to be a delightful place to stay while in Manila. The air-conditioning and amenities are top class with a good shower and clean bathroom.The swimming poo… More
15 Sep 2013
"A lovely place to stay for vacation"
Had a 2 week stay here in August and found the place in the condition as advertised by the owner.
It's a neat & tidy apartment, 1 bedroom with attached restroom.
The interior decoration was simple yet more than adequate for a short stay. Kitchen was well equipped with fridge and cooking utensils and of course, a kettle which is a must for me.
There is a balcony overlooking the makati area, and also good for catching a breath of fresh air every now & then.
Location-wise, it's along makati avenue, or just catch a cab to A-venue mall which is a stone's throw away. The area is pretty close to a strip of bars called p.burgos, so for those who fancy that kind of stuff, it's quite handy.
I like the fact that SM supermarket is located within the mall so groceries & other items are readily available. Also, there are quite a few restaurants in the mall and in the vicinity. Check out Rufos, if you like to have some inexpensive and tasty Filipino cuisine.
All in all, I would come back here again in the future as I had a good experience and hope the owner keeps up the good work in maintaining the place.
Thank you for your review Dom. We are so glad that u liked the place and u enjoyed ur stay in our unit. Rest assured that we will maintain the quality and standards that we have started. Thank you too for keeping the place tidy and clean and we will be happy to have u back again as our guest.
3 Aug 2013
""A Good Place to Stay, very impressed ""
The Place was great, good location in the heart of Makati , Need only Php200 from airport T3, good rooms with city views, warm and friendly staff, comfortable stay, accessible to market place and sh… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom