Gramercy Residences Makati
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Our privately owned condo is ideal for couples looking for a short break or corporate travellers needing central location.
Located in the Makati Central Business District, it is close to embassies and financial institutions and within 15 minutes walking distance to the Rockwell, Greenbelt and Glorietta Shopping complexes.
It has been furnished with good quality, modern day furniture and appliances to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable during your time in Makati.
*** 39 sqm unit of fully furnished and air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, kitchen, comfy bedroom, balcony and bathroom.
*** All bills inclusive
*** 1 slot basement parking available
* * * * Cozy Bedroom
• Queen sized bed with linens and pillows
• Wardrobe cabinet
* * * * Shower Room with hot/cold shower, fiber glass shower area partition & mirrored wall
• Basic toiletries are provided to get you kick-started with a relaxing stay!
• Towels provided (let the ownver know ahead of time if you need extras)
* * * * The kitchen is fully equipped for your cooking and dining needs and lots of cupboard space.
• 9cubic fridge with Welcome Starter Package ( bottled water, canned juices, canned soft drinks )
• Electric Stove with exhaust ( pots & pans provided)
• Microwave, rice cooker, electric kettle
• Complete dining ware
* * * * The dining table seats two.
* * * * The living area is welcoming with comfortable sofa set, a 46" flat screen TV with cable TV and DVD home theater. Free unlimited wi-fi fiber optic internet is included and LOCAL telephone calls to any landline. It exits to a private balcony overlooking some of the Makati skyline.
* * * * An automatic heat/smoke detection with fire sprinkler system is installed inside the unit and an intercom connects directly to the reception and security counter.
Complimentary access to building amenities ( lap pool, a kiddie pool, infinity pool, fitness gym, free sauna ).
SECURITY: All residents are given an access cards that they can use to access the elevators and amenities floors. No access card, no entry. The building is equipped with security cameras on every angle and a strict security procedure to ensure the safety of all guests.
FYI: THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. YOU ARE RENTING AN APARTMENT FROM THE OWNER. DO NOT EXPECT DAILT HOUSEKEEPING. IF YOU WANT FRESH TOWELS EVERYDAY, THERE IS LAUNDRY SERVICES IN THE BUILDING. THE BUILDING STAFF ARE NOT YOUR EMPLOYEES. TREAT THEM AS YOU ARE ASKING FOR A FAVOR AND NOT A SERVICE TO YOU. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING IN THE UNIT, YOU HAVE TO ASK THE OWNER.
State-of-the-Art Gyms ( 3 three gyms open 24 hours a day : General-Purpose gym, Purely weights gym, Purely Aerobic Machines )
THX Theater( Aside from the state-of-the-art cinemas within Century City, the Gramercywill have its own surround-sound theater where you can watch your favorite films.)
DVD Library (Choose from a whole range of Gramercy's exclusive collection of blockbustermovies, classical masterpieces and award-winning films.)
Day Care Center
Meditation Herb Harmony Garden
Library / Book Club Cafe / Restaurant
Wine Bar & Storage
Hotel Concierge and Front Desk Services
* The Concierge Team can handle all your needs - may it be the simplest task of booking a table at your favorite restaurant or as extensive as fixing your travel itinerary.
* They will be happy to guide you to the latest and best destinations in the city, arrange your transportation needs, and even set up that relaxing day at the spa.
ADDITIONAL 5-Star Services at the Gramercy
Delivery service from all Century City restaurants
Massage and spa services
Personal shopping and delivery services, including groceries, cleaners, pharmacies
Messenger services for local pick-ups and deliveries
Pet-walking and sitting services
Pick-up and delivery services for laundry and dry cleaning
Technical support services for computers, entertainment centers and telecommunication equipment
Enjoy a relaxing massage anytime you want even at 2 a.m. after a tiring workday
With technicians on stand by 24 hours to fix your PC, Internet connection or any other broken electrical fixtures.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ninoy Aquino International Airport 17 km, Nearest railway: Metro Rail Transit (MRT-3) on EDSA has four stati|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Swing set|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The Luzon region
Makati is the financial center of the Philippines. As the host of various embassies, it is also an important center for international affairs. It is notable for its exceptionally multicultural lifestyle, as a significant center for intercontinental matters and for its reputation as a major entertainment center in the metropolis
Makati has become one of the well-known shopping destinations in Metro Manila. Major shopping malls such as the Glorietta, Greenbelt, and the Power Plant Mall are located in Makati.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Jun 2014
"Just plain good"
Stayed in this place in the first part of June.Pros:CleanAir conditioning is sufficientGood sized tv with all the ports you would needReally great of the owner to leave an instruction booklet of how t… More
Thank you for the wonderful input. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. All pros and cons are warmly appreciated. The next time you visit Manila, I do hope you would consider to stay in my property again and avail the "Returning Guests" Promos. Thank you again for being a wonderful guest and for taking care of my home.
3 Apr 2014
"The perfect home away from home. Five star luxury without the hefty cost"
When my partner and I were looking to take our first trip together in Manila, we started looking into vacation rentals as a very cost-effective solution to accomodation. We were amazed at the places t… More
Thank you for the wonderful comments. Im so glad you enjoyed my home. Thank you for treating it and taking care of it as your own. You will always be welcome to stay whenever you return to Manila in teh future.
11 Jul 2013
"An interesting experience"
For those who haven't tried condo living, this is well worth a try. If anything, it is an interesting and novel experience that differs from the usual hotel or serviced residence option. Everyt… More
Dear Valued Guest,
Again, I can't thank you enough for choosing our property. I am glad we met your expectations. I will keep on adding a few more touches of 'home' in the future. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope to see you again when you visit Manila in the future.
23 May 2013
"it's like staying in a 5 star hotel..only better!"
I lived in this condo for a week and it is my home away from home. Staying here not only saved me money but made everything easier. Choosing this instead of a hotel is an understatement.
1) The location is perfect! Everything is accessible. Restaurants/supermarkets are right outside the building. I don't cook so I just choose between my cravings and my time and when I'm not up to it, there is a phone in the unit so I just order in.
2) The building is upscale. It is absolutely like staying in a brand new 5 star hotel. The security is topnotch. Overall safety is my priority and felt very safe. Service is impeccable. The swimming pool at the top of the building with the view is to die for.
3) The unit is brand new. The furnishings were modern, clean and has all the amenities I need. The owner is spot-on on every detail a traveler needs. Fridge is packed with welcome drinks like bottled water, canned soft drinks & canned juices. All free! There are free toiletries as well. What more can I ask for?
4) I can't think of any negative thing to say except I will definitely be back to stay here!
Thank you Erica for making me feel at home.
Thank you Connie. I am so glad you loved it! Rest assured you will expect the same level of service & quality when you stay with us again. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day :-)
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 Oct 2014
Based in United States
- 257 properties
- Quezon City
- 97 properties
- 89 properties
- Taguig City
- 76 properties
- 60 properties
- 41 properties
- Mandaluyong City
- 41 properties
- Pasig City
- 34 properties
- Angeles City
- 17 properties
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- Las Pinas City
- 8 properties
- Batangas City, Philippines
- 7 properties