Guest house | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Our cozy accommodation is your best budget-friendly choice in Makati when traveling with large groups. More than just a hostel, offering the best bang for buck, giving free city orientation, travel tips & guides in and around the Metro. Centrally-located, minutes away from the hottest shopping & nightlife spots.
You get one whole floor to yourselves when you stay with us. We do not accept any other bookings on the floor during your stay.
- Fully secure with 24 hour security, with key access to your own rooms
- 24 hour elevator access
- Clean & well maintained, with free cleaning services
- Minutes away from Makati business district & Ayala Center, where you can go to lifestyle/shopping centers, experience the best that Makati & Manila Nightlife can offer, and eat sumptuous meals serving both local & international cuisine.
- Located in a main thoroughfare with a steady stream of taxis, jeepneys, trikes, and buses. Convenient public transportation is available at all times.
- Wireless Internet - available upon request
- Parking Slot - 1 parking slot FREE OF CHARGE
- Linens, pillows, towels, & toiletries provided
- 5 private bedrooms with personal key access to your own rooms
- Each Double Occupancy Room has 2 single beds, Triple Room has 3 single beds, and Quad Room has 4 single beds
- Each room has open shelves & cabinets
- Linens & pillows will be provided
- All rooms Fully Air-Conditioned
Toilet & Bath:
- 6 Hot & cold showers
- 6 Toilets/WCs & 7 sinks
- Fresh, clean towels provided
- Toiletries provided
- Strong water pressure with back up water tank
- Non-ensuite, but private (You have the showers & entire bathroom to yourselves. We do not accept other bookings on the floor during your stay.)
Dining Area / Pantry:
- Fully air-conditioned dining area can accommodate up to 10 people (dining table & chairs comfortably sits 6 people, table top counter comfortably sits 4)
- Oven toaster
- Dishwashing liquid provided
(You have the pantry & dining area to yourselves. We do not accept other bookings on the floor during your stay.)
NOTE: Although the dining area & separate bathroom are originally intended as common areas, we do not accept any other bookings during your stay once you have booked with us. You will have full & private access to these areas.
We will not be staying at the property during your stay, but you can contact us anytime for any inquiries, requests, or travel tips in Manila and around the area. We can arrange tours and/or airport transfers for you (with a separate fee), if need be. Please indicate this in your enquiry, if you require any of these services.
Convenient public transportation is available at all times in our area. A parking space is available for your use for a minimal fee of $5 a night.
If you are coming from the airport, we suggest you take a taxi cab to our property. PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE BEFORE TAKING ANY CAB FROM THE AIRPORT, TO AVOID BEING OVER-CHARGED:
Things to remember:
1. For metered taxis (yellow) Do NOT load your luggage BEFORE you ask the taxi driver if he is using the meter.
2. Always ask the driver to use the meter, never accept or haggle for a fixed price.
3. Opt to get a COUPON TAXI from the airport. Best if traveling with a big group with lots of baggage. You pay a fixed price to your destination in advance. Price is clearly stated in their kiosk. More expensive than metered taxis, but less hassle and less chances of getting cheated.
4. If you require transfers from the airport, please let us know upon booking. We charge a minimal fee for this service. It is the cheapest, safest and most hassle free way to get to our property.
1. We are a fairly new listing, so we cannot provide all comforts & luxuries that a hotel can offer, but we do ensure making your stay as comfortable as possible.
2. Each Double Occupancy Room has 2 single beds, Triple Room has 3 single beds, and Quad Room has 4 single beds. We provide linens and 1 pillow per bed for your use.
3. A cleaning lady services the entire building during the day, 3 days a week, to clean your rooms, make your beds, and take out your trash.
4. IMPORTANT: Upon booking, please indicate your preferred check-in and check-out time. Otherwise, we will consider check-in to be at 2:00 PM and check-out to be at 12:00NN.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT:
1. IMPORTANT: Upon BOOKING, please indicate your preferred check-in and check-out time. Otherwise, we will consider check-in to be at 2:00 PM and check-out to be at 12:00NN.
2. Please bring a photocopy of one government issued ID (Driver's License, Passport, et. al.) upon check-in.
3. For security reasons, only the Guest named in the Booking Confirmation is allowed to check-in for the group.
4. Check-in and/or Check-out from 10pm onwards is considered Late Check-in/Check-out. Please inform us in advance, otherwise you may not be allowed entry into the property.
5. Upon Check-Out, Guest should return possession of the rooms, its keys, and all borrowed property from the Host, in good and tenantable condition as it was on check-in.
1. As this is your home away from home, please treat and respect our space as you would your own. Kindly keep our property clean and in the same good condition when you first came in.
2. If you are booking for 10 people, we expect only 10 people to use the space. No house parties, rowdy activities, or loud noises please. Kindly keep noise to a minimum and respect your neighbors.
a. A cleaning lady will service the Rooms & common areas 3 days a week to make your beds, sweep/mop your floors, & take out your trash.
b. Tips are not necessary, but welcome if you're feeling extra generous.
c. Our staff is trustworthy, but as extra precaution, please DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES in your rooms when you leave.
4. AMENITIES & TOILETRIES:
a. BED LINENS – 1 fitted bed sheet, 1 blanket, 1 pillow w/pillowcase per guest is provided. Linens are changed every 7 days.
b. TOWELS – 1 towel per guest is provided. Towels are changed every 7 days.
c. SHAMPOO & SOAP – 1 bottle of shampoo per shower room (tot. 6) and 1 bar of soap per guest is provided. Shampoo & soap is replenished every 7 days. Pls. do not take bottles home.
d. TISSUE PAPER & FACIAL TISSUE – 1 tissue paper roll per toilet and 1 pack of facial tissue per guest is provided. Tissue paper rolls are replenished as needed, while facial tissue packs are replenished every 7 days.
e. DISHWASHING – 1 bottle of dishwashing liquid & 1 sponge is provided in the pantry. Dishwashing liquid is replenished every 7 days. Pls. do not take bottles home.
a. Please use utilities responsibly. Switch off lights, air conditioning, and other appliances when not in use. Except for the power line to the refrigerator, electricity will be switched off when you leave the Rooms, and switched back on when you return.
b. Only Short-Term Stays (daily/weekly) are inclusive of utilities. Long-Term Stays (monthly) are required to shoulder utility bills (electricity, water, internet, et.al.) and Management Dues. An additional Security Deposit (equivalent to one month's rent) will be charged upon check-in, and will be returned upon check-out, after deduction of said Utility Bills and damages, if any.
6. SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in the building but only in the common lobby area please. Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in rooms. FULL damage deposit will be forfeited if this rule is broken.
a. We love animals, so your pets are welcome, but please do inform us, upon booking, how many and what kind of pets you are bringing.
b. Please be responsible for your pets and their cleanliness at all times during your stay.
c. Guests are responsible for damages/injuries to Guests, their visitors, other 3rd parties, and property resulting from pets' misbehavior.
a. Drugs and illegal activities. Anyone found to be involved in illegal activities or in possession of any quantity or form of illegal drugs shall be evicted from the premises and refused entry by building security. In addition, the Host retains and reserves the right to file criminal charges against such Guest with the police authorities.
b. Guns and firearms. You are welcome into our home, but your guns, firearms, and other weapons of mass destruction are not. :)
c. Fireworks, explosives, and/or inflammable items. Guests shall comply with all the reasonable conditions of our fire insurance policy, shall not permit any article or act which will violate any term or compromise coverage of said insurance policy from being brought or committed in the Rooms.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DAMAGES:
a. Please be responsible for your own belongings. Guests are responsible for all of their activities and those of their visitors. Any damage/loss that may occur during the stay shall be Guest's responsibility.
b. Hosts are not responsible nor liable for any damages or accidents that may occur during the duration of your stay.
c. Any violation of above house rules will result in the forfeiture of the Guest's full Damage Deposit and any other damages. Host reserves the right to seek whatever legal remedies necessary to recover any damages or liability above and beyond the value of the Damage Deposit (and additional Security Deposit, for Long Term stays).
d. Guest shall hold Host free and harmless from any liability, responsibility for damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or as a consequence of this Agreement, or the use of the Leased Rooms by the Guest, their visitors, where the same is not due to the fault or gross negligence of the Host or its agents. Likewise, the Host shall not be held responsible for any claim of loss, damage to property and other forms of liability caused by water leaks in the building's piping system, misuse or malfunction of supplied materials, normal wear and tear of equipment/materials and force majeure (e.g., fire, earthquake, typhoon and other disturbance causing water seepage or breakage of glass windows). For this purpose, the Host shall maintain for its account a Comprehensive General Liability Insurance to protect itself as well as the Guest from all claims of damages or loss arising from fortuitous events.
Guest agrees to indemnify Host against any liability arising from or connected with the use of the Leased Units due to any breach or violation by Guest of the stipulations of these House Rules, or failure of Guest to comply with Philippine government laws, regulations and issuances.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 6 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (10), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|