Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Seaview Apartment is a newly renovated apartment within Countisbury Lodge, a Victorian house full of character and charm. Situated on the top floor, this apartment benefits from views across the unspoilt village of Lynmouth and sea beyond.
Internally, the property is located on the top floor which benefits from far reaching sea views. Externally, the properties high position offers extensive views across Lynmouth village and to the coastline. The property also features a furnished patio area with barbeque.
Lynmouth is an unspoilt village situated on the north coast of Devon within the Exmoor National Park, noted for its natural beauty and unspoilt landscape. Lynmouth is twinned with the neighbouring rural town of Lynton, which both are recognised for the famous Lynmouth & Lynton Cliff Railway. This water powered railway gives opportunity to enjoy stunning views of Exmoor and the North Devon Coastline as you glide up and down the 862 foot length of track.
Leaving the shops, tearooms and cafes of Lynton and Lynmouth behind, you will find the Valley of Rocks a dry valley which is home to buzzards and wild but docile goats. The rocks date back as far as 400 million years and are a major attraction for the area.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 101 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area benefiting from sea views.
- Furnished with a brown leather three seater sofa, chaise longue and coffee table.
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player, CD and radio.
- Dining area comprises of table with seating for four.
- Featuring an electric double oven, hob and grill and fridge with ice box.
- Use of a washing machine and tumble dryer is available.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
Bedroom with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed, single wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and chest of drawers.
- Direct ramped access via double doors.
- Fully tiled en-suite comprises of shower cubicle with power shower, wc, wash basin, shaver point, mirror and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom is fully tiled and comprises of shower cubicle with power shower, wc, wash basin, shaver point, mirror and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Top floor apartment but has ramped direct access.
- Furnished patio area with barbeque.
- Apartment located within Countisbury Lodge.
- Located in a secluded area and within walking distance to all amenities.
- Close to Exmoor National Park and the North Devon coastal path.
- Off-street parking for one car.
The West Country region
North Devon holidays and the great outdoors go hand in hand, with the area’s rugged landscapes, Atlantic coastline and stunning natural sites. The Atlantic coast of North Devon is renowned for its excellent surfing conditions – and surfers flock to the area from all over world to take advantages of the famous waves. A break in one of our North Devon holiday cottages will place guests amidst intriguing towns, the beautiful Exmoor National Park and of course, some fine surfing locations! North Devon’s dramatic scenery and unique beauty make it a true escape to the country.
North Devon is a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
The North Devon & Exmoor Walking Festival is held every Autumn
Exmoor Zoo is home to 200 different species
Lynton and Lynmouth are two pretty little villages on the North Devon coast. Brimming with seaside character and quaint local charm, they make for ideal holiday destination themselves, or to act as a base to further explore the mystical Exmoor and the host of fun family attraction that North Devon has to offer. They both make for a fantastic walking holiday, with wild goats roaming the coastal paths and numerous stables offering you the option of enjoying the views from horseback.
Within a short drive there are a number of excellent family attractions including Exmoor Zoo, Cobbaton Combat Museum and Keypitts quad bikes, and perhaps the best way to appreciate the striking coastal views is the Cliff Railway. With a warm, friendly atmosphere and some truly spectacular scenery, Lynton and Lynmouth make an ideal spot to get away from it all.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
8 May 2013
Just returned from the Sea View Apartment which does have the most wonderful views. The apartment was well laid out with everything that you needed and was of a good standard. There is a very noisy cu… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 6 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 387 properties
- 281 properties
- 198 properties
- 161 properties
- 133 properties
- 113 properties
- 85 properties
- Westward Ho
- 78 properties
- 64 properties
- Combe Martin
- 59 properties
- 47 properties
- 43 properties
- 37 properties
- 31 properties
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- Porlock Weir
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties