from £643 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Chateau | 10 bedrooms | sleeps 50
Welcome to Chateau Joncasses! We want you to feel at home and use all that the Chateau has to offer. If there is anything we can do prior to your arrival to make your stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Chateau Joncasses sits in 50 acres of its own land surrounded by vineyards and 3 minutes drive to the charming French village of Sauzet (15 minutes drive to the larger town of Luzech)
- Absolute privacy and peace and quiet
- Amazing views over the Lot Valley
- 20 bedrooms accommodating 20 adults + children (cots/single beds can be provided)
- huge swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- garden terrace with gas BBQ
- children's play area with sandpit, swings, ropes etc.
- golf course
- indoor sports complex with badminton court
- fully stocked wine cellar with tasting table (wine tastings and tours of local vineyards can be arranged)
- Good Wi Fi access throughout
- Large drawing room with open fire, Chesterfield sofas, satellite TV, stereo, dining table and candelabra
- Local manager is available to ensure your holiday is the best it can be (24 hour availability for emergencies)
- Catering by local French chief available by pre-arrangement
- Groceries can be bought for your arrival
- Optional cleaning during your stay
- A range of beauty treatments available from a local therapist
- Let us know your requirements and if we don't have it we will obtain it!
|Size||Sleeps up to 50, 10 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||on banks of the Lot|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 7 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||5 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (10), Cots (10), Dining seats for 22, Lounge seats for 20|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Midi-Pyrénées region
The chateau is set in its own grounds of 50 acres and on all sides is bordered by vineyards. it is like stepping back in tme to olde world France. The nearest small village contains essentials like patisserie, bar, food shop. The area is peaceful and tranquil with much wildlife (boars, deer, numerous bird species). The larger towns such as Cahors are approx 20 mins drive away.
The area is private and secluded and quiet.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
69% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Apr 2013
Based in United Kingdom